Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Dear Atheists, How Are You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Atheists, How Are You? (1230 Views)

Dear Atheists / Today Is World Atheist Day. NL Atheists How Did You Celebrate? / Atheists: How Do You Explain Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Atheists, How Are You? by GoodIsGod: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hi dear Nairaland atheists. How are you guys?

I know you guys try as much to make sense in your arguments about the existence of God. But I am not here for arguments.

Of course, I have read where many argued that as long as God can't be heard, seen and felt, He does not exist.

But what about lots of things that exist and can not be touched, seen or felt that everyone believes they exist?

A good example are oxygen and carbon dioxide. Can they be seen, felt or heard? Why do we believe they exist? Because science says so.
(I stand to be corrected on this though cos I was not a science student)

Now accepted that you can not see God, feel Him or Hear him. What about the things that are happening around us that we can not explain.?
Like the spiritual powers and phenomenals in this world we live in. Examples are the issues of ghosts, witchcraft and voodoo. All these things do happen and science is yet to explain how they came to being.

Those that have charms know they exist. Those that were charmed at one point or the other know charm exist.
Those that are witches know witchcraft exist.
Those that have had encounter with witches know witchcraft exist.
We that have seen ghosts know ghost exist.

If all these things exist then, denying a higher power would be foolishness.

Thank God I am not an atheist but if I were, I would have tried as much to establish the fact of God's existence and would not stop searching till I die.

how would I do it?

I would start to establish God's existence from those things that are happening around me.

1. Finding the facts about witchcraft
2. Finding the fact about voodoo
3. Finding the fact about Ghosts

After I must have discovered that all these three and some more exist, then it would be the time for me to find out about the higher power.

How do I go about it?

I would find the facts about the Biblical accounts and see if they truly happened. If they did, then, It would be time to find out about the God those accounts talked about.

I've been on Nairaland for a while and I have seen where many things are called Hoax by Atheists. grin

Everything is Fake to an atheist. grin
Even the ones their father and mother who would not deceive them told them.

Some days ago, there was this story of witchcraft that made the Front Page. It was about the thieves who were bewitched with a swarm of bees. I was surprised not to see an atheist call it a hoax. grin
It's always a lie like the supporters of Putin when Russia suffer setbacks. grin

There was a thread on ghosts that made the Front Page also that lots of people who were eye witnesses contributed to, including my very self.

I have witnessed ghosts live more than once,
I have been where about 16 people were charmed at once before.
I have witnessed supernatural occurrence even when I was about to do something God frowns at. I was not the only it happened to. The two of us that were involved in the thing witnessed it at the same time.

Dear Atheists, all these things and many more exist. I have witnessed some of these things myself like I said and I have discussed with eye witnesses who have first hand information about these things.

Don't sit behind your keyboards and be debunking everything that could lead you to knowing that there is a God in heaven.
It is a matter of your eternity.

Do researches if you want to and get these facts about life sorted out.

God Almighty exists.

Try your findings from those three things you don't believe in first. They will eventually lead you to know that God Almighty exists. They are things that are happening around you. Although they are occurrences from the negative forces.

I don't know why I have this burden in my heart to address this matter with you today. But I am sure God wants you to know He exists.

Please research to the best of your ability. Don't just conclude there is No God simply because some books say so.

The internet is vast and could be of great help.

Remain Blessed and I pray God in His mercy will minister to all of you.

Happy Weekend.

NB.
I did not make this thread to debate wether God exists or not. I only made it to advise you to go into thorough research before conclusion. Especially on those three things you don't believe first.
1. Witchcraft
2. Ghosts
3. Voodoo

Once you are sure they exist, they could lead you into knowing about the greater power.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by doggedfighter(f): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by LordReed(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
GoodIsGod:
Hi dear Nairaland atheists. How are you guys?

I know you guys try as much to make sense in your arguments about the existence of God. But I am not here for arguments.

Of course, I have read where many argued that as long as God can't be heard, seen and felt, He does not exist.

But what about lots of things that exist and can not be touched, seen or felt that everyone believes they exist?

A good example are oxygen and carbon dioxide. Can they be seen, felt or heard? Why do we believe they exist? Because science says so.
(I stand to be corrected on this though cos I was not a science student)

Now accepted that you can not see God, feel Him or Hear him. What about the things that are happening around us that we can not explain.?
Like the spiritual powers and phenomenals in this world we live in. Examples are the issues of ghosts, witchcraft and voodoo. All these things do happen and science is yet to explain how they came to being.

Those that have charms know they exist. Those that were charmed at one point or the other know charm exist.
Those that are witches know witchcraft exist.
Those that have had encounter with witches know witchcraft exist.
We that have seen ghosts know ghost exist.

If all these things exist then, denying a higher power would be foolishness.

Thank God I am not an atheist but if I were, I would have tried as much to establish the fact of God's existence and would not stop searching till I die.

how would I do it?

I would start to establish God's existence from those things that are happening around me.

1. Finding the facts about witchcraft
2. Finding the fact about voodoo
3. Finding the fact about Ghosts

After I must have discovered that all these three and some more exist, then it would be the time for me to find out about the higher power.

How do I go about it?

I would find the facts about the Biblical accounts and see if they truly happened. If they did, then, It would be time to find out about the God those accounts talked about.

I've been on Nairaland for a while and I have seen where many things are called Hoax by Atheists. grin

Everything is Fake to an atheist. grin
Even the ones their father and mother who would not deceive them told them.

Some days ago, there was this story of witchcraft that made the Front Page. It was about the thieves who were bewitched with a swarm of bees. I was surprised not to see an atheist call it a hoax. grin
It's always a lie like the supporters of Putin when Russia suffer setbacks. grin

There was a thread on ghosts that made the Front Page also that lots of people who were eye witnesses contributed to, including my very self.

I have witnessed ghosts live more than once,
I have been where about 16 people were charmed at once before.
I have witnessed supernatural occurrence even when I was about to do something God frowns at. I was not the only it happened to. The two of us that were involved in the thing witnessed it at the same time.

Dear Atheists, all these things and many more exist. I have witnessed some of these things myself like I said and I have discussed with eye witnesses who have first hand information about these things.

Don't sit behind your keyboards and be debunking everything that could lead you to knowing that there is a God in heaven.
It is a matter of your eternity.

Do researches if you want to and get these facts about life sorted out.

God Almighty exists.

Try your findings from those three things you don't believe in first. They will eventually lead you to know that God Almighty exists. They are things that are happening around you. Although they are occurrences from the negative forces.

I don't know why I have this burden in my heart to address this matter with you today. But I am sure God wants you to know He exists.

Please research to the best of your ability. Don't just conclude there is No God simply because some books say so.

The internet is vast and could be of great help.

Remain Blessed and I pray God in His mercy will minister to all of you.

Happy Weekend.

NB.
I did not make this thread to debate wether God exists or not. I only made it to advise you to go into thorough research before conclusion. Especially on those three things you don't believe first.
1. Witchcraft
2. Ghosts
3. Voodoo

Once you are sure they exist, they could lead you into knowing about the greater power.

LoLz! Look at the picture below. It is of a man covered in bees do you think he used witchcraft?

I dunno of the ghost story you are talking about that was on the frontpage, can you link it?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by GoodIsGod: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Look at the picture below. It is of a man covered in bees do you think he used witchcraft?

I dunno of the ghost story you are talking about that was on the frontpage, can you link it?

What has the man done to attract the bees?
If you and I did what he did to attract the bees to himself we will be covered with bees.
It is obvious this man was pulling a stunt by the reason of the cigarette in his mouth.
Atheists will always want to "counter" grin

All what you did was you googled "man covered with bees" and it brought lots of men who pulled stunts with bees. Then you picked one and posted.

This particular man you posted did this to win a Guinness Book of Records. He sort to be covered going to the beehive.

The guy in that news was located by swarm of bees in his own home after stealing.

I will look for the link of the ghost thread.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by LordReed(m): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
GoodIsGod:

If you and I did what he did to attract the bees to himself we will be covered with bees.

LoLz! So close yet so far. I want you to meditate on these your statements.
Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by GoodIsGod: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! So close yet so far. I want you to meditate on these your statements.

There is nothing to meditate on.
He wanted to get a world record so, he went to the beehive and attracted the bees to himself.
If you and I have the same ambition and go to the beehive doing same thing he did, we will be covered with bees.

The man in the news never attracted the bees. He did not go to the beehive. He was visited in his house by the bees and he was not the only one in the house. The bees attacked no one else. He took the bees to the police station and yet they did not leave him or sting someone else.

Don't pretend to be smarter. You understood what I meant. And if you did not, you must have gotten my point now.

1 Like

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by LordReed(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
GoodIsGod:

He wanted to get a world record so, he went to the beehive and attracted the bees to himself.
If you and I have the same ambition and go to the beehive doing same thing he did, we will be covered with bees.

The man in the news never attracted the bees. He did not go to the beehive. He was visited in his house by the bees and he was not the only one in the house. The bees attacked no one else. He took the bees to the police station and yet they did not leave him or sting someone else.

Don't pretend to be smarter. You understood what I meant. And if you did not, you must have gotten my point now.

LoLz! Lemme help you. Did you ask the same question about the so called thieves arrested by bees?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by kingxsamz(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
Don't mind these atheists jor.
Jehovah Yahweh exists because people belive in big foot foot and tooth fairy.
Take that atheists. cheesy
Christians 1 - 0 Atheists

2 Likes

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by jaephoenix(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
LordReed:

The story is that of a thief and his friend who were 'driven' to the police station in kenya, by bees. It was so obvious that the supposed thief was cupping his hands to hold the bees, but somehow, Nigerians couldn't see it. Then the witch doctor came and took the bees after hollering some incantations. Many of the commenters were calling out atheists. It was quite depressing watching educated peeps expressing low IQ views. All these things are just common tricks played on these guys that a little google search would unearth

5 Likes

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by jaephoenix(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
GoodIsGod:

It is obvious this man was pulling a stunt by the reason of the cigarette in his mouth.
Atheists will always want to "counter" grin

All what you did was you googled "man covered with bees" and it brought lots of men who pulled stunts with bees. Then you picked one and posted.

This particular man you posted did this to win a Guinness Book of Records. He sort to be covered going to the beehive.

The guy in that news was located by swarm of bees in his own home after stealing.

I will look for the link of the ghost thread.
Google Bee man. A prof in UK (or so) of entomology. In case you don't know what it is, it means study of insects. He specializes in bees. He covered himself in pheromones and attracted the bees. The man in the kenya story simply carried the queen bee in an object in his hands and thus the drones followed suit. There was no indication that the bees were stinging the 'thief'. And obviously no indication was trying to drive the bees away
https://www.nairaland.com/7421151/bees-handcuffed-cow-thief-police#118192618

1 Like

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by jaephoenix(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Lol. How do u know the bees visited the thief? A typical theist has zero IQ

2 Likes

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by GoodIsGod: 1:50am On Nov 13, 2022
jaephoenix:

When you post to insult just to prove you are smart. You are not only displaying gross stupidity but undiluted madness likewise.

It is pride of thinking that you are smart that has kept most of you guys as atheists and that is foolishness.
When you guys hear claims of either the spiritual of biblical proofs and discoveries, you choose to go against it without making research and findings about the claim. You start to analyze thinking things of the spirit can be explained away with your reasoning.

Next time you come across my posts and you want to comment, do it like a sensible cultured human.
For your information, I am not one of those christians who take shit from guys like you. My humility is not powered by stupidity.

Happy weekend
Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by GoodIsGod: 1:55am On Nov 13, 2022
jaephoenix:

Google Bee man. A prof in UK (or so) of entomology. In case you don't know what it is, it means study of insects. He specializes in bees. He covered himself in pheromones and attracted the bees. The man in the kenya story simply carried the queen bee in an object in his hands and thus the drones followed suit. There was no indication that the bees were stinging the 'thief'. And obviously no indication was trying to drive the bees away
https://www.nairaland.com/7421151/bees-handcuffed-cow-thief-police#118192618

Where in the news did you read that the man went out to pick the queen bee. grin
This is what your logic tells you and gbam! You fixed it into the news and concluded that was what the guy did.

He picked the queen bee. To do what with it?

grin

Atheists, I hail ooo .

1 Like

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by GoodIsGod: 2:10am On Nov 13, 2022
Now, to all atheists who are bouyant enough to watch YouTube videos. Not those who are using free browsing or managing data.

Google Noah's Ark Found.

Now don't only watch the videos done by guys who were quick to debunk it but watch those videos where the excavation of the site was done too.
The researchers were scientists who you guys trust more than the bible.
They eventually had access into the buried ark on mountain Ararat.

Don't just debunk the discorvery by calling it Hoax to feel good. Do your research and see that even the Turkish government was a part of the discorvery and reseach and everything was documented by archaeologists and government officials.

After establishing that truly it is the ark, then you need to ask yourself the question. How could an object as big as the ark find itself on a mountain 4,000 meters above sea level if the great flood was just a mere story.

I know many will call the story Hoax even without lifting a finger to make finding. grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by LordReed(m): 6:26am On Nov 13, 2022
jaephoenix:

The story is that of a thief and his friend who were 'driven' to the police station in kenya, by bees. It was so obvious that the supposed thief was cupping his hands to hold the bees, but somehow, Nigerians couldn't see it. Then the witch doctor came and took the bees after hollering some incantations. Many of the commenters were calling out atheists. It was quite depressing watching educated peeps expressing low IQ views. All these things are just common tricks played on these guys that a little google search would unearth

And our friend GoodIsGod came so close to seeing it but yeah they prefer to think of "supernatural" explanations for what is obviously naturally possible.

1 Like

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by LordReed(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2022
GoodIsGod:
Now, to all atheists who are bouyant enough to watch YouTube videos. Not those who are using free browsing or managing data.

Google Noah's Ark Found.

Now don't only watch the videos done by guys who were quick to debunk it but watch those videos where the excavation of the site was done too.
The researchers were scientists who you guys trust more than the bible.
They eventually had access into the buried ark on mountain Ararat.

Don't just debunk the discorvery by calling it Hoax to feel good. Do your research and see that even the Turkish government was a part of the discorvery and reseach and everything was documented by archaeologists and government officials.

After establishing that truly it is the ark, then you need to ask yourself the question. How could an object as big as the ark find itself on a mountain 4,000 meters above sea level if the great flood was just a mere story.

I know many will call the story Hoax even without lifting a finger to make finding. grin

LMFAO! What a joke, oga stop listening to nonsense, Noah's ark has not been found.

1 Like

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by LordReed(m): 6:46am On Nov 13, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Where in the news did you read that the man went out to pick the queen bee. grin
This is what your logic tells you and gbam! You fixed it into the news and concluded that was what the guy did.

grin

Atheists, I hail ooo .

LoLz. Tell us how to differentiate between the man who did it deliberately and what you are claiming to be a supernatural feat.

1 Like

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by GoodIsGod: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Tell us how to differentiate between the man who did it deliberately and what you are claiming to be a supernatural feat.

I have responded to the other guy. Get the point there. Repeating one's self typing on Nairaland is boring.

Please watch the video posted up there.

Remain blessed bro.
Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by GoodIsGod: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! What a joke, oga stop listening to nonsense, Noah's ark has not been found.

LordReed happy weekend.
Please be sincere to yourself and take away the ego that has been the only catalyst of atheists' persistent claim of "No God"
I hope you are not one of those who who use free data. If you are and can't watch the video I posted down below give me your digits I might buy you data. Solely to help you watch the video. Though it may be small but it will be enough for watching the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQwfU7DvUyE

Please make sure you watch and listen carefully.

The Turkish Government was part of the Excavation. On Moutain Ararat.

“And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.” Genesis 8:4

Moutain Ararat falls in modern day Turkey

Remain blessed bro.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mods
Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by akwesenana: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2022
jaephoenix:

A typical Atheist is delusional and has an IQ of range 0-90.
Good morning smiley
Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by GoodIsGod: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2022
akwesenana:

A typical Atheist is delusional and has an IQ of range 0-90.
Good morning smiley

grin
Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by Honchoslim16(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2022
Ain't no sense in me putting time in if it don't even matter
Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by GoodIsGod: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Ain't no sense in me putting time in if it don't even matter

Unnecessary Ego.

The problem of all atheists.
Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by Honchoslim16(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Unnecessary Ego.

The problem of all atheists.
And who told your a$$ I'm an Atheist?

Low IQ.. The problem of all Christians!
Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by jaephoenix(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2022
GoodIsGod:

When you post to insult just to prove you are smart. You are not only displaying gross stupidity but undiluted madness likewise.

It is pride of thinking that you are smart that has kept most of you guys as atheists and that is foolishness.
When you guys hear claims of either the spiritual of biblical proofs and discoveries, you choose to go against it without making research and findings about the claim. You start to analyze thinking things of the spirit can be explained away with your reasoning.

Next time you come across my posts and you want to comment, do it like a sensible cultured human.
For your information, I am not one of those christians who take shit from guys like you. My humility is not powered by stupidity.

Happy weekend
From what you wrote, u didn't even counter my points. Just rants.
Anyway, insults are what works here. And if u look closely, its traded more by Christians. I guess you have tunnel vision
Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by jaephoenix(m): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2022
GoodIsGod:

grin

Atheists, I hail ooo .
And if u think he held the Queen bee, he'll tell the news people? Didn't your brain ask questions why the man was cupping his hands like he's holding something and bees sticking to whats he's holding? That should tell you there's something wrong. If I want to get rid of something if won't be holding onto it
Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by GoodIsGod: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2022
jaephoenix:

From what you wrote, u didn't even counter my points. Just rants.
Anyway, insults are what works here. And if u look closely, its traded more by Christians. I guess you have tunnel vision

It's stupid if you to say insults is what works here.
I made a post and expected you or anyone who don't believe what I posted to state their facts. The next thing was for you to throw a jab. You don't mind if your jab remove my teeth. grin

Anyways, I am not here to argue and argue with you. I only want us to reason together getting rid of any ego in our minds.

What I am trying to drive at is that there are lots of proofs all around us that point to the existence of the God of heaven.

Please watch that video to the end.
The Ark of Noah found on Moutain Ararat as the Bible predicted.
The government of Turkey and manners of Scientists were part of the exploration and excavation.

Peace be unto you

1 Like

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by LordReed(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2022
GoodIsGod:

LordReed happy weekend.
Please be sincere to yourself and take away the ego that has been the only catalyst of atheists' persistent claim of "No God"
I hope you are not one of those who who use free data. If you are and can't watch the video I posted down below give me your digits I might buy you data. Solely to help you watch the video. Though it may be small but it will be enough for watching the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQwfU7DvUyE

Please make sure you watch and listen carefully.

The Turkish Government was part of the Excavation. On Moutain Ararat.

“And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.” Genesis 8:4

Moutain Ararat falls in modern day Turkey

Remain blessed bro.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mods

Abeg buy data for me. LoLz.
Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by GoodIsGod: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2022
jaephoenix:

And if u think he held the Queen bee, he'll tell the news people? Didn't your brain ask questions why the man was cupping his hands like he's holding something and bees sticking to whats he's holding? That should tell you there's something wrong. If I want to get rid of something if won't be holding onto it

Bro. You have not used a percent of your reasoning.
Someone in gross pain and swollen hand would cup his hand if the pain did not allow him to stretch them.
Stop concluding on issues like a dunce.

He held the queen bee to prove what?

Why do you atheists think like fooools while bragging to be smart.

You'll just cook up anything to debunk anything that is trashing your weird beliefs.
Demonic Ego is the number one problem of all atheists.

You call every thing fake to feel cool. Who are you deceiving?

Watch that video to the end.
If you don't have data send your digits. I will buy you data.

Watch it and come back to tell me it all lies. Noah's Ark is not what was found.

You believe scientists more than anything. Yet scientists confirmed the large object found on the mountain was a man made object. And it is so big that nothing could have taken it there besides what the bible says took it there.

Oga go sit down!

1 Like

Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by LordReed(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2022
GoodIsGod:

I have responded to the other guy. Get the point there. Repeating one's self typing on Nairaland is boring.

Please watch the video posted up there.

Remain blessed bro.

Nothing in your response has indicated how to differentiate between a supernaturally induced bee clump and a natural one. Can you just tell us how to tell the difference.
Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by GoodIsGod: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2022
Honchoslim16:

And who told your a$$ I'm an Atheist?

Low IQ.. The problem of all Christians!

You are not an atheist but a mentally derailed fellow I think.

You should not have made a stupid post in a thread that you have no interest in.

If your IQ was working at all you would have walked past.

Happy Sunday
Re: Dear Atheists, How Are You? by GoodIsGod: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2022
LordReed:

Abeg buy data for me. LoLz.

Why should an atheist be asking for favor from a child of God? grin

Promise you'll watch the video till the end and I will buy it.
grin

Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Atheist Says He Died And Returned - Now, He Believes In God / Jesus Vs. Prophecy / Prophet T. B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.