Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Really Happened At Isuofia Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Really Happened At Isuofia Today (2729 Views)

Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Really Happened At Isuofia Today by naijapips04: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Izuogu na iheme is peaceful, beautiful and serene, we don't condone terrorism in Izuogu, we go use pericoma jazz pursue any would-be terrorists before they dare to encroach

Oga travel and see. Nkwo achi is in ruins.
Re: What Really Happened At Isuofia Today by BeardedMeat(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

You guys have been blaming Buhari (or is it El Jubril from Sudan according to Kanu?) for years so nothing new about your submissions. Ekpa's IPOB faction is responsible for the death and destruction in Igboland. They not only kill Nigerian soldiers and police they also kill Igbos (e.g those who are caught outside during sit-at-home). What many of you Ibos don't realize is that most of the soldiers and police killed are Igbos/Southerners themselves. Ekpa has taken over from Kanu (who is on vacation in Kuje). And he has sworn to burn Igboland to the ground UNTIL referendum is declared.

But you already know all this and like a typical Igbo you will rather stick your head in the sand. Keep pretending that UGM are not Ekpa factions of IPOB. Keep fooling yourselves UNTIL Igboland become permanently cursed. I don't even know why you Igbos are like this? You have this mentality that you are perfect beings that can do absolutely no wrong. You deny the atrocities of your tribesmen even when it stares you in the face. You blame others for your own evil ways. It is very consistent with your mindset. You leave your corrupt governors and blame Tinubu (a Yoruba man) for your underdevelopment. You carry Lagos matter for head like gala and close your eyes to the destruction going on in your own backyard. Igbo politicians are not corrupt. It is the politicians of other tribes that are corrupt. This kind of thinking is an insult to the intelligence of even a 2 year old child. Until Igbos get rid of this destructive mentality, you will continue to fall victims to charlattans like kanu and ekpa. Shine your eyes!
You are free to think and write whatever you like, especially if it makes you sleep at night.

But remember that buhari too will never retire to his beloved daura and his 30 cows when he leaves office like his predecessors in office who are enjoying retirement in their ancestral country homes because terrorism have consumed his Katsina.
Re: What Really Happened At Isuofia Today by KosiGee(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Dont you find this story just a bit strange? Gunmen attack an Army Checkpoint in Isuofia, kill some Soldiers, which means that the gunmen also collected the guns of the Soldiers

But the Anambra vigilante, who never carry anything beyond double barrel guns, confronted these gunmen and managed to kill 4 of them?

Rarely have I heard that any vigilante group in Nigeria, went to confront armed hoodlums who may well have more sophisticated guns than the double barrel guns vigilante use. How much are you paying the vigilante to risk his life that way?

What vigilante usually do is to fire up in the air to ward off gunmen. But to go and confront? That one is news.

If the Anambra State vigilante actually killed armed criminals in Isuofia, I congratulate them

But if they or the Nigerian Army went and killed innocent men, I hope their souls burn in hell!

Isuofia, Oko, Ekwulobia, Nanka, Igboukwu etc have well funded vigilante groups. I know the ones at Oko and Ekwulobia would confront aggressors if they have reason to.
Re: What Really Happened At Isuofia Today by okeysoninv: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Dont you find this story just a bit strange? Gunmen attack an Army Checkpoint in Isuofia, kill some Soldiers, which means that the gunmen also collected the guns of the Soldiers

But the Anambra vigilante, who never carry anything beyond double barrel guns, confronted these gunmen and managed to kill 4 of them?

Rarely have I heard that any vigilante group in Nigeria, went to confront armed hoodlums who may well have more sophisticated guns than the double barrel guns vigilante use. How much are you paying the vigilante to risk his life that way?

What vigilante usually do is to fire up in the air to ward off gunmen. But to go and confront? That one is news.

If the Anambra State vigilante actually killed armed criminals in Isuofia, I congratulate them

But if they or the Nigerian Army went and killed innocent men, I hope their souls burn in hell!
nwanne if your ipob gunmen enter those areas ka udele rie anu gi. Anambra AVS is too big for ipob criminals. we don't condone terrorism in Igbo Land carry your madness to North . that where terrorism strives. this time it's not your so called fulani-soliders that will maul you but real Igbo sons and daughters. kudo to AVS for ending the mission of 4 ipob idiots. more are to die , Igbo Land will be free from Nnamdi kanu Carnage.
Re: What Really Happened At Isuofia Today by freshvine(f): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Throwback:

Igbo revisionist.

Was it Buhari that created Nnamdi Kanu who brought terrorism to the SouthEast and tried to force himself as a leader of a people who already have democratic and constitutional representation in the leadership of Nigeria?

Can any riff-raff be accorded any authority in any part of the world like Nnamdi Kanu was trying to ascribe to himself who is a private citizen?

Your type foolishly allowed him to destroy the SouthEast, while we watch it on the television.

The ibos are not complaining. You lots are the one crying for the igbos over insecurity.

As far as the average ibo man is concerned, they devised a method to protect themselves against invading predators protected by the federal government.

Withdraw the military from igboland and ban herdsmen terrorising indigenes from the bushes or keep the military and command them to fish out terrorist herdsmen. Peace will naturally return.
Re: What Really Happened At Isuofia Today by Samfloxin(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
ESN are the criminals in the SE. Stop defending them.

The intelligence report I have at my disposal will make you cringe.

Ndigbo are sitting on a keg of gunpowder
Cry me a river

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Peter Obi Releases Campaign Manifesto / How Wike Deceived G5 Into Believing He Was Supporting Obi – Bwala / Total Votes 130, LP Votes 140.. Abia State. Umuahia South LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.