Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

2023: Ukodhiko Sues For Peace, Unity Among Isoko PDP Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ukodhiko Sues For Peace, Unity Among Isoko PDP Members (169 Views)

Tinubu 2023: We Went For Nigeria's Peace & Unity, Not Politics - Foluke Daramola / Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Ukodhiko Sues For Peace, Unity Among Isoko PDP Members by comrodioodio001: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
2023: Ukodhiko sues for peace, unity among Isoko PDP members

By Ajiri-Oghene Oreh

Ahead of the 2023 general elections, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) House of Representatives Candidate for Isoko Federal Constituency, Pst. Engr. Jonathan Ajirioghene Ukodhiko has appealed for harmony, calmness and unity amongst leaders and members of the party in Isoko.

Ukodhiko made the appeal on Saturday at the party’s secretariat in Oleh while addressing party chieftains and members of the two local government areas campaign councils.

He said, “I am here today, on behalf of the candidates of the party in Isoko. Yes, I want to appeal to you all to look at our hearts and good intentions and work for the victory of the party in the election.

“By the course of the primary elections we might have offended you, I am here to appeal to you all to forgive us and support the party to victory.

“We have confidence in the party and its members in Isoko. The PDP is the only party in Isoko.

“As our former Governor, Emmanuel Uduaghan and, one of our leaders, Chief Solomon Ogba said at Warri today, aside the PDP, Delta South is the only place no party have not been able to penetrate.

“We are the deciders of where the pendulum would move to in Isoko.

“Our strength as party members in Isoko can only be measured when our party wins the House of Representatives and the State House of assemblies and all other elections.

“As I have said in many occasions, I am not contesting to be the political leader of Isoko or for selfish interest but to compliment and build on whatever our leaders have done till date in Isoko.

“I’ll compliment the political leadership of Isoko in advancing our Federal Constituency,“ he said.

The former Delta Energy Commissioner, Engr. Ukodhiko revealed that, he has met with most of the leaders of the party who have assured to work for the party’s victory at all levels.

“Now is the time to chart a way forward for Isoko but first we must be united and work for the interest of our great party, the PDP”, he said.

Others who spoke were the Chairman, PDP, Isoko South Chapter, Chief Godspower Obaro, his Isoko North counterpart, Deacon Godwin Ogorugba and the two LGA campaign council coordinators, Hons Joe Arausi and Mike Ogwah

Both Obaro and Ogorugba assured that, measures have been put in place to resolve internal bickering, addressing of grievances and checking of anti-party activities in order not to sabotage the victory of the party in Isoko.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Kaduna State Chapter Inuagurate Its Campaign Team / Letter To Obidients / If As A Man You Are No Longer Carrying The Bag Of Your Boss Who Is A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.