Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju (26774 Views)

Obaseki Moves To Mend Fences With Wike Ahead Of Edo Guber Primary / Take Gov. Diri Out Of Our Avowed Decision To Seek Redress, MEND Fires Sahara Rep / I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by Corridon: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Iykenuwa:

MEND is even more useless than MC Oluomo's group.

Now cry me a river.
Shut up.
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by Neddstark: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap. You are the shallow one here. Use your brain for once in your life.

I am using my brain while yours is just a place for your skull.
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by Corridon: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Neddstark:

I am using my brain while yours is just a place for your skull.
Rubbish.
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by Neddstark: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Corridon:
Rubbish.

To the fool, logic is rubbish
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by DonMavin: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
RZArecta:
shut up your mouth please, I'm sure you're one of those useless data boys in Yenagoa deceiving Diri. What is wrong in what I posted or is it no longer proper for matters like this one to be crushed once and for all ? Reason mature is an advice you need for yourself and lineage

Concerning the bolded, you're a mad man. Oh, you're angry because I called MEND a terrorist group ? La illah undecided because there's no where in my write up I insinuated Diri was guilty. Fùck... You data boys are hopeless

You are just a pained kid seeking attention.
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by RZArecta(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
DonMavin:

You are just a pained kid seeking attention.
and you're an ídiot who came bugging the pained kid with your limited IQ
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by DonMavin: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
RZArecta:
and you're an ídiot who came bugging the pained kid with your limited IQ

Obviously a kid that don't know his real parents because I can see lack of home training written around you. Sorry I'm not the cause of your frustration. Go find your real parents if they are still alive.
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by RZArecta(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
DonMavin:

Obviously a kid that don't know his real parents because I can see lack of home training written around you. Sorry I'm not the cause of your frustration. Go find your real parents if they are still alive.
you're a mad dog just like your useless mother if not you wouldn't have quoted me in the first place, you left your asylum and started disturbing me because of my opinion on a public thread since morning. What sort of witchcraft is disturbing this your hopeless life ? I would advise you to slap your useless bītch of a mother next time maybe you will have sense. Bloody îmbecile
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by Tboymessiah(m): 12:31am On Nov 14, 2022
PointZerom:
grin

That woman na real Toto giver. See how she barbed her pussy punk stkye. Leaving black and white hairs around her Toto hole.

Abeg which site I fit see de video abeg
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by DonMavin: 12:52am On Nov 14, 2022
RZArecta:
you're a mad dog just like your useless mother if not you wouldn't have quoted me in the first place, you left your asylum and started disturbing me because of my opinion on a public thread since morning. What sort of witchcraft is disturbing this your hopeless life ? I would advise you to slap your useless bītch of a mother next time maybe you will have sense. Bloody îmbecile

Very sad kid. I can help you trace your real parents if you want so that your frustration can end. The only problem is your behavior which has traces of madness so we have to first of all look for all the mad men and women from your home state to find out which of them you look like, then I can assist you with a dna test to confirm before we reunite you back with them so you can finally know peace.

Whenever you are ready just let me know and my foundation will assist you. I understand how frustrating it is growing up without parents to train you properly and now getting to this age only to now realize they have been roaming the streets and feeding from the bins.
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by 9jaRealist: 2:42am On Nov 14, 2022
Afro3:
Douye Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek, MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Deji Adeyanju
https://authorityngr.com/2022/11/13/sahara-reporters-deji-adeyanju-will-pay-heavy-price-for-maligning-gov-diri-mend-vows/

These ARMED ROBBERS are still around?!
>
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by RZArecta(m): 5:58am On Nov 14, 2022
DonMavin:

Very sad kid. I can help you trace your real parents if you want so that your frustration can end. The only problem is your behavior which has traces of madness so we have to first of all look for all the mad men and women from your home state to find out which of them you look like, then I can assist you with a dna test to confirm before we reunite you back with them so you can finally know peace.

Whenever you are ready just let me know and my foundation will assist you. I understand how frustrating it is growing up without parents to train you properly and now getting to this age only to now realize they have been roaming the streets and feeding from the bins.
bastard, trace your own real parents fool. You came at me with your idíocy yet keep crying. Are you a MEND terrorist that my opinion is hurting your feelings ? You're definitely a terrorist and your parents are embarrassed about you shameful cretin
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by PointZerom: 6:19am On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by DonMavin: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2022
RZArecta:
bastard, trace your own real parents fool. You came at me with your idíocy yet keep crying. Are you a MEND terrorist that my opinion is hurting your feelings ? You're definitely a terrorist and your parents are embarrassed about you shameful cretin

Just let me know when you are ready so we can help you trace your parents around all the just bins and market areas in your state.
If you also need help so that the linage of madness can stop and you don't pass it to your kids, I know a very strong native doctor that can help you. I will always be available to help you anytime you are ready okay.
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by olisaEze(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2022
PointZerom:
grin

That woman na real Toto giver. See how she barbed her pussy punk stkye. Leaving black and white hairs around her Toto hole.

My friend wii you stop that!

Where is ur sense of decency?
Where is ur humanity?
Where are ur morals?
Where is the full clip??

grin

Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by RZArecta(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2022
DonMavin:

Just let me know when you are ready so we can help you trace your parents around all the just bins and market areas in your state.
If you also need help so that the linage of madness can stop and you don't pass it to your kids, I know a very strong native doctor that can help you. I will always be available to help you anytime you are ready okay.
mad dog good morning, I hope you make it to the psychiatric hospital in your aimless trekking today and stop making sexual advances at your mother, it's not good
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by PointZerom: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2022
olisaEze:

My friend wii you stop that!

Where is ur sense of decency?
Where is ur humanity?
Where are ur morals?
Where is the full clip??

grin

Watch and masturbate to stuppur grin grin

http://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1590258752460046336/pu/vid/288x640/urPcPW3ivnayzWpQ.mp4?tag=12
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by DonMavin: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2022
RZArecta:
mad dog good morning, I hope you make it to the psychiatric hospital in your aimless trekking today and stop making sexual advances at your mother, it's not good

Send me your account number so that I can send you some money for transport to go around the dump sites and market places to start the search for your biological parents. They say the journey of a thousand miles start with a footstep, so grab this opportunity while it last so you can know peace.
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by RZArecta(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2022
DonMavin:

Send me your account number so that I can send you some money for transport to go around the dump sites and market places to start the search for your biological parents. They say the journey of a thousand miles start with a footstep, so grab this opportunity while it last so you can know peace.
stop exposing your useless family you îmbecile. I thought you would be resting by now after last night's sexcapade with your father ? Useless boy
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by DonMavin: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2022
RZArecta:
stop exposing your useless family you îmbecile. I thought you would be resting by now after last night's sexcapade with your father ? Useless boy

Better send me your account let me help you out of your frustration before you remove your clothes and enter market like your parents. You can break that generational curse of madness now so you don't pass it on to your kids. Save your family now you have the chance.
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by RZArecta(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
DonMavin:

Better send me your account let me help you out of your frustration before you remove your clothes and enter market like your parents. You can break that generational curse of madness now so you don't pass it on to your kids. Save your family now you have the chance.
fōol, send your 10 kobo to your useless mother and stop disturbing my life
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by DonMavin: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
RZArecta:
fōol, send your 10 kobo to your useless mother and stop disturbing my life

I will always be available to assist you whenever you are ready to locate your biological parents in that streets. God bless
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by RZArecta(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
DonMavin:

I will always be available to assist you whenever you are ready to locate your biological parents in that streets. God bless
assist your biological parents you inbred disgrace
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by DonMavin: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
RZArecta:
assist your biological parents you inbred disgrace

I'm always available to assist you and your family.
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by RZArecta(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
DonMavin:

I'm always available to assist you and your family.
your harlot mother and sister say they need your financial aid
Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by olisaEze(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
PointZerom:

Watch and masturbate to stuppur grin grin

http://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1590258752460046336/pu/vid/288x640/urPcPW3ivnayzWpQ.mp4?tag=12

Damn son, those rose bushes are prehistoric!

Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by PointZerom: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
olisaEze:

Damn son, those rose bushes are prehistoric!

Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by DonMavin: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
RZArecta:
your harlot mother and sister say they need your financial aid

Oh sorry they are very comfortable overseas. I am steal ready to help you block the curse of madness in your lineage. Just contact me when you are not in severe pains anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy: NLC Absent As FG, TUC Meet In Aso Rock / Hardship: Hoodlums loot truckload Of Spaghetti In Zaria / Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.