Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) (23594 Views)

Bishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye Of Diocese Of Lagos Is Dead (Photos) / Pastor Dare Adeboye's Burial Arrangements / Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by kendocom: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2022
You are capping Rubbish bro
Oghene1st:

Abeg dey where you dey. Priests of the Church of Nigeria (Anglcian Communion) na one of the upright priests of churches we get for the christiandom here in nigeria. It is not for your types except you wan join England of South Africa own, then go England.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by Nwaajasa: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2022
tishbite41:
Abeg how pesin fit take be Anglican Priest?
please it's a call by God, not something just you wake up and because you don't have a job you now said I want to be a priest If you do that you will just go there and mess up and later regret it. By the way may the souls of our bishop and all the faithful that died in the Lord rest in peace
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2022
Nwaajasa:
please it's a call by God, not something just you wake up and because you don't have a job you now said I want to be a priest If you do that you will just go there and mess up and later regret it. By the way may the souls of our bishop and all the faithful that died in the Lord rest in peace
I was just curious. I never said I wanted to join.
A normal person has given me a reasonable answer.
You can carry your frustrated life out of my mentions.

3 Likes

Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2022
nazicartel:
Register with a Theological college. They have sandwich and full time. Roughly 5-6yrs or so you should be through. Then your luck will define how your service will go. The best is to be posted as a curate to a good person. Then you will be projected from there... You can become a Bishop in 10yrs too
Thanks bro
I no wan join. I was just curious. Trying to see how it compares to that of the Catholics.
Thanks, once again
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by nazicartel(m): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2022
tishbite41:

Thanks bro
I no wan join. I was just curious. Trying to see how it compares to that of the Catholics.
Thanks, once again
okay. Catholic should be upto 10yrs. It's around 4yrs different
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by Fafesot: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2022
Marpol2021:
u sound like some1 who is a die hard supporter of bat.......by their fruit we shall know them...
Wetin concern BAT with Anglican church now grin

1 Like

Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by iamsolasoul(f): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thank God for his Life
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by generalwo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
May the good lord accept his soul... Amen
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by Rainstormer: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by Softmirror: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nwaajasa:

Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by TOMMYCKEL(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Good man with high dignity and God works everywhere he served. He turns Otan-Aiyegbaju to City

Rest on sir.

May God bless & uphold your family IJN & surprise them more than they expect

1 Like

Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by Judybash93(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
Y'all need to watch "Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From druglord to presidential candidate"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GuOZniIE5w
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by OLULAW: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Uhmn....

Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by Aarenaija: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Uhnnnn
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by Goalgetter23(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Marpol2021:
u sound like some1 who is a die hard supporter of bat.......by their fruit we shall know them...

Oga, I'm an Anglican, infact, my entire generations are Anglicans, with two Bishops coming from our family, currently serving in there different diocese. We are BATified. Please, be careful what trash you spit out just bcux you have a dead phone & data. We all have our PVC, We are voting *Tinubu*, get the nearest transformer to hug if you can't hold your self.
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by Marpol2021(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Goalgetter23:

Oga, I'm an Anglican, infact, my entire generations are Anglicans, with two Bishops coming from our family, currently serving in there different diocese. We are BATified. Please, be careful what trash you spit out just bcux you have a dead phone & data. We all have our PVC, We are voting *Tinubu*, get the nearest transformer to hug if you can't hold your self.
pot calling kettle black,... A batified being can never be a President.. Get that into your fucking skull. Your family members(bishops) are entitled to their own opinion.
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2022
This man's death really surprised me.
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by zoedew: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2022
The man, while alive; anything he touches literally turns to gold! Travel to supposedly rustic Otan Aiyegbaju in Osun State where, as Bishop of Osun North East until 2018, he was a trailblazer in the genre of a meteor and you will be pleasantly surprised!!!
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by zoedew: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2022
TOMMYCKEL:
Good man with high dignity and God works everywhere he served. He turns Otan-Aiyegbaju to City

Rest on sir.

May God bless & uphold your family IJN & surprise them more than they expect
Yes! I testify!! His good work lives on!! You cannot deny his legacy and marvel at God in action as you drive past The Diocesan Hq at Otan-Aiyegbaju inward Ila Orangun. Even in death he remains an enigma of sorts!!! Someone needs to write about his lifetime so mankind can be put in a fuller picture of who he was and learn to replicate and surpass him.
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by kennyamusan(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Some of una just dey use una kidney dey think
illicit:
Wetin priests dey do sef
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by kennyamusan(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2022
Wetin dey ur brain wey u won talk before
tishbite41:
Make I just keep kwayet
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by Marpol2021(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Goalgetter23:

affliction will never raise again for the second time... We said no to same faith ticket, you and your families members (fake bishops)can go ahead and vote for the BAT,but we the youths of Nigerian are saying NO to the bat....
Re: Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) by OLULAW: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Goalgetter23:

Read your last sentence. That doesnt sound Christ-like. Does it? Shameless, Christless Anglican. That you have two members of your family as currently serving as bishop is a demonstration of sgameful nepotism and tribalism within the Nigerian Anglican Church today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor / Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana / My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.