Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many (2628 Views)

Police Officers Cry Out As Soldiers Attack Police Base, Injure Officers In Jos / Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many by maasoap(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You Fulani lover tell us how many civilians IPOB have 'killed'...go on tell us! A fool like you keeps quiet when your 'brave' and 'honourable' Fulani soldiers go AWOL when prisons are attacked for hours in Owerri and Abuja, yet cheer them on when they suddenly rediscover their mojo and mow down innocent civilians in cold blood in quiet, sleepy villages in the south-east! YOU WILL ROT IN HELL!

Firstly, you forgot how Fatima the pregnant Hausa woman and her four innocent little girls were gunned down by your IPOB ESN?

Secondly, why are you asking how many civilians has ipob killed when it is security agents killing armed criminals in retaliation for killing security agents? What has civilians got to do with security agents and ipob killing each other?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many by Lionnation: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2022
okeysoninv:
don't sit at hour house , come to isuofia and see their guns
why showing me their dead body if you can't show me their guns, or your camera don't snap guns but can snap dead bodies
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many by okeysoninv: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2022
Lionnation:
why showing me their dead body if you can't show me their guns, or your camera don't snap guns but can snap dead bodies
even if they show you the gun, you could still say that it's not ipob gun. we Know ipob antics . it's ndi Igbo civilian jtf that treated una fuvk up not ur so called fulani-soliders. rest and take your L in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many by Lionnation: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2022
okeysoninv:
even if they show you the gun, you could still say that it's not ipob gun. we Know ipob antics . it's ndi Igbo civilian jtf that treated una fuvk up not ur so called fulani-soliders. rest and take your L in peace
story, at least you know type of gun ESN do carry, now you refuse to snap the guns because you would be exposed, that is if there is any gun at all, unknown gunmen don't dress in such manner those people you killed dressed,
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many by okeysoninv: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2022
Lionnation:
story, at least you know type of gun ESN do carry, now you refuse to snap the guns because you would be exposed, that is if there is any gun at all, unknown gunmen don't dress in such manner those people you killed dressed,
cry of aririr . ndo for the loss nwanne. I know it's too painful to lose a colleague in arms. Mana dibe ok
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many by Lionnation: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2022
okeysoninv:
cry of aririr . ndo for the loss nwanne. I know it's too painful to lose a colleague in arms. Mana dibe ok
your brother are being killed because they said no to impuity and subjugation and you happy, there's nothing you can tell me you are Fulani blood
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many by okeysoninv: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Lionnation:
your brother are being killed because they said no to impuity and subjugation and you happy, there's nothing you can tell me you are Fulani blood
My brothers in Anambra vigilante killed devil inspired Nnamdi kanu's demons..who send you to carry gun. have we not been living in peace in our before that devil gave you guns to start Killing igbos and security men..thank God anambra vigilante can match you gun to gun. juju to juju. no place for criminals in Igbo Land.
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many by epkereamaka60858: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2022
don't sit at hour house , come to isuofia and see their gunsdon't sit at hour house , come to isuofia and see their guns...
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many by IGBOSON1: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
okeysoninv:
foolish criminal ipob. ewu hausa n'welu uche. you're disgrace to ask me to show you the people ipob has killed mumu, the four dead ipob gunmen that was mauled down yesterday was done by civilian security of ndi Igbo. (AVS). Go and verify. we don't condone criminality in our land if you desires terrorist go to the north where Boko Haram your sister organization is having a fiefdom. Ani Igbo is too hot for Boko Haram-ipob.

Dude, i know exactly what you and your fellow impostors are doing on these type of threads....i know EXACTLY the false narrative you diseased scoundrels are trying to put out there, and this is why i'm here to checkmate you malevolent lot! One of una misleading tricks is to partly type in Igbo to make it appear you're Igbo, but what gives you away is your daft, illogical and anti-Igbo reasoning on issues such as this! I recognise your idiotic reasoning and lame attempts to try and implicate or blame Ndigbo or IPOB for something you bastards have done or started, and i'm certain this is just one of a number of monikers you use for your hatchet job! In all likelihood, you're part of a wider, shadowy, criminal network of non-Igbo bigoted bastards who have roots and a presence in gov't, the ruling northern hegemony, security outfits (like the army, police and DSS) and here online! The bloodthirsty criminal network needs conscienceless dolts like you, who were probably born and brought up in police or army barracks in the south-east and who understand Igbo, to come on social-media to try and exonerate the actual culprits of these crimes committed in the south-east....while at the same time trying to implicate Ndigbo or IPOB for what they didn't do or start!

I've always argued that it's possible some of these attacks on security personnel in the south-east could be carried out by Igbo who have lost loved ones to the wickedness, criminality and state-sanctioned murder of innocents by the Nigerian army, police and DSS! That being said, the report says soldiers were attacked with some murdered, and goes on to state that the army pursued the attackers and gunned them down! Now if we go by what's contained in the report, we can deduce the army pursued the attackers and carried out instant 'justice' by killing the whole lotta dem! Now if this be the case (and let us know if you have a different understanding of how things played out from what the report has stated thus far)....that being the case, is there any JUSTIFICATION for the Fulani army of Nigeria going into the village to shoot up the place and MURDER innocent bystanders that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with what occured earlier? Their criminal and extra-judicial action at best shows a scant regard for the sanctity of life and the rule of law, and equally shows a disdain and hatred for Ndigbo on whose land their occupation barracks are situated! Like i stated earlier, this is the same useless army that goes AWOL when prisons and trains are attacked for HOURS, only to cowardly emerge from hiding in the bushes AFTER the deed has been done to shout, 'where dem day...we dey on top of the situation...where the mudafuckers dey!' They seem to have the bravado of Rambo mainly when inncocent civilians are concerned...esp' if said civilians are Igbo!

I'd like to understand from you.....one who purports to be Igbo, why you appear to make light of the criminal and genocidal actions of the wicked Fulani army of Nigeria in Alaigbo? I'd also like to hear from you how you came about 'knowing' the gunmen were sent by IPOB? The following quotes of yours on this thread are you at your idiotic best:

they're there to kill ugly ipob hahahaha

very happy , if your not happy the killers are the dead that means ur a killer also.

innocent people gbu gi there. anyone caught carrying gun is not innocent. all ipob liars are liable to die Young. do you know how many civilians ipob has killed in Ani igbo

The Nigerian army went into Isuofia, murdered innocent Igbo and shot up the place....and the above quotes are how a so called 'Igbo' reacts to the illegality and wickedness.....heaping the entire blame on IPOB, even as he provides absolutely no proof of their complicity in the crime!

Now to Ndigbo and people of good conscience reading this post of mine....having read what transpired in Isuofia, and taking note of the cavalier attitude to the loss of life this 5th-columnnist impostor i'm quoting exhibits, i hope you all can see the kind of deceit and lies we have to deal with on a daily basis on this forum? smiley
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many by IGBOSON1: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
maasoap:

Firstly, you forgot how Fatima the pregnant Hausa woman and her four innocent little girls were gunned down by your IPOB ESN?

Secondly, why are you asking how many civilians has ipob killed when it is security agents killing armed criminals in retaliation for killing security agents? What has civilians got to do with security agents and ipob killing each other?

Yet another fool blaming IPOB/ESN for criminality carried out by his murderous ilk! Dude, where's your 'smoking gun' that implicates IPOB/ESN in the murder of that lady and her kids? I don't expect you....possibly a Fulani, to understand the values which guide Ndigbo as a people...what we're known for and certain lines we are not prepared to cross in pursuit of a political agenda! Ndigbo are not a hateful or vindictive people who don't value the sanctity of human life...there are those who are known for these sordid qualities, and i don't need to tell you who they are!

Ndigbo didn't go out seeking for revenge after tens of thousands of their kinsfolk were slaughtered in the north in the 50s and 60s....they didn't do so after the pogroms and war crimes of the uncivil war....they haven't done so with all the extra-judicial state-sponsored murders carried out by the Nigerian army and police over the years (Ezu river and Apo-6 refers)! So why all of a sudden, after the coming of Buhari...and after the initial invasion of Orlu by the murderous Fulani army of Nigeria (similar to their actions in Obigbo and Isuofia), would Ndigbo seek out a poor innocent Fulani woman and her innocent kids to murder in cold blood? That IS NOT IN OUR CHARACTER, and only a true Igbo who sucked his mums breasts as a baby can understand what i mean! In any political quest we undertake, there are certain lines we just don't cross as a people!

That poor woman and her kids murder was diversionary! They were 'sacrificed' by the same non-Igbo bastards engaged in murderous false-flag operations in the south-east with the aim of doing exactly what you're doing now...to try and implicate IPOB, ESN and Mazi Kanu!
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many by Proudlyomonna: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nonsense propaganda from brainwashed efulefus.
Everything possible to crush every wielding bastard in Igboland,be you ipob, ugm, kidnapper, drug kingpin, Fulani killer,esn will continue to be done.
Igboland is no host ground for criminals claiming freedom fighters.
OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD.
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many by ican2020: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
okeysoninv:
they're there to kill ugly ipob hahahaha

Your hatred for Igbos is huge and distasteful, the early you change your ways and ask God for forgiveness the better for you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Attack Soludo’s Home Town, Kill Many by okeysoninv: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
ican2020:

Your hatred for Igbos is huge and distasteful, the early you change your ways and ask God for forgiveness the better for you

so anybody that doesn't support ipob is not Igbo. you want me to support cannibalism, innocent people killers, arsonist, destroyers of property and economy, scammers , liars .God will not forgive me if ever support just kind of people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Embarrassing As APC Members Seize Mic From Tinubu In Yola- Muhammed / Supreme Court Also Rejecting Old Naira Notes / Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.