Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? (2625 Views)

Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout / Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos / Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by colorsofrainbow: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
What's going on with Tinubu?

Everything looks sketchy now

Today is his birthday and no words and videos from him unlike before. Instead only from his aides this time.

Speculations of his whereabout undisclosed to Shettima.

If I'm a Tinubu supporter, especially those who engaged in mocking both Atiku & Obi after the INEC presidential declaration, this should worry me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by DonNeon: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nothing must happen to Tinubu oo....

Can't stand shettima assuming power through the back door .....

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by colorsofrainbow: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Serious case here

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by colorsofrainbow: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
DonNeon:

Even me. I can bear TINUBU's rascality till Peter Obi's mandate is restored. I can't stand Shettima o

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by OneCandleAway(f): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
DonNeon:

Lol.

I'm sure Shettima has hundreds of marabouts ready to off Bobo Chicago once he is sworn in. For now they just have to ensure he is alive till ending of May.

By June the show starts.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by OneCandleAway(f): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Even me. I can bear TINUBU's rascality till Peter Obi's mandate is restored. I can't stand Shettima o

Shettima isn't as cool headed as Jonathan or Osinbajo.

When we were warning you bats you didn't hear.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by Godwin4444: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Today is his birthday and no words and videos from him unlike before. Instead only from his aides this time.

If I'm a Tinubu supporter, especially those who engaged in mocking both Atiku & Obi after the INEC presidential declaration, this should worry me
another Igbo thread on tinubu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Their business

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by shuttox: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Godwin4444:
another Igbo thread on tinubu
Is that all u have to say ??

Even you die hard fan doesnt know his whereabout 🤣😂😂😂😂

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by yarimo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
And how is that your business?
colorsofrainbow:

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by darling2424(f): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Who knows maybe the bat flew last night and have not returned 🤷

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
It's a private family affair, Shettima is not supposed to know everything about Tinubu's movements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by BLXCKMASS: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tinubu is dead, got the news from a reliable source in diaspora. They’re hiding the sad news but not for so long.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by PureMe01: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
It's a private family affair, Shettima is not supposed to know everything about Tinubu's movements

So the distrust is happening so early when he's not even sworn in?

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by PureMe01: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
BLXCKMASS:
Tinubu is dead, got the news from a reliable source in diaspora. They’re hiding the sad news but not for so long.

I don't believe this but if true,why hide it even as it's still gonna go public since he's not gonna be present to be sworn in?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
PureMe01:

So the distrust is happening so early when he's not even sworn in?
what do you want me to say ? If this story is true and Shettima is uncomfortable with the situation, then he should go to court

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by PureMe01: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
what do you want me to say ? If this story is true and Shettima is uncomfortable with the situation, then he should go to court

I knew there would be wahala between both but I didn't see it happening this early

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by Fattesticles: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
PureMe01:

I knew there would be wahala between both but I didn't see it happening this early

Nigga dey hospital for France

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by Aldol: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tinubu is hail and hearty

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by PureMe01: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Aldol:
Tinubu is hail and hearty

In your house?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by Aldol: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
PureMe01:

In your house?
Tinubu is full of surprises and unpredictable. That is one of the qualities of a good leaders. Tinubu is doing very fine I tell you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by bigpicture001: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
BLXCKMASS:

Not true jare...all muslims must be buried 24hours from being dead...Abacha as president followed protocol so who b tinubu..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by Olabukola11: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
bigpicture001:

Not true jare...all muslims must be buried 24hours from being dead...Abacha as president followed protocol so who b tinubu..?
Yaradua nko? That rule apply to poor Muslims or those that died within.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by Jostoman: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
We are fucus so we are not interested in his health

Make una no use that nonsense tactics to distract us.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by Felabrity: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Where is Ojuyobo?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by Felabrity: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Lol.

I'm sure Shettima has hundreds of marabouts ready to off Bobo Chicago once he is sworn in. For now they just have to ensure he is alive till ending of May.

By June the show starts.
that guy na devil himself

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by tishbite42: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bobo Chicago dey run una suspense package
Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
Felabrity:
that guy na devil himself

Na only God fit help us.. if Shettima got the be the president at last.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by SmartGadgetz: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
What happens if tinubu isn't around for the inauguration? Will Shetima assume office? That's the question now.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by MrColdsweat: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
BLXCKMASS:
l
I've been hearing this rumour

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu's Family Hiding His Whereabout & Health Condition From Shettima? by BLXCKMASS: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
bigpicture001:

Omo forget. Why did yaradua not follow protocol and be buried 24hrs after his death??

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Saw God Empowering The Judiciary To Stand For The Truth' - Pastor Enenche / To Those Who Will Stand Against Injustice - Let Us Save Ribadu / World War 3 From 2009 - 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.