Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? (1122 Views)

If Obi Had Won, Would He Have Sideline The NW? / Igbos Support Orji Uzor Kalu 100% " It's Either SE Or NE." Shikena!!! / Magu Quizzed Over ‘Security Vote’ As Panel Battles Internal Cracks - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by wasiubello: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
I have noticed that some few Tinubu paid accounts on nairaland have been trying to consolidate themselves with Northern votes, after realizing that their candidate is bad market.

Emotions and deceptive apart, in the presence of two giant and powerful Fulani politicians in the persons of Atiku and Kwankwaso, Can Tinubu get 20% votes in any NW or NE state?

Be fatual and realistic

2 Likes

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by Donwilson88: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Of the fact no one is supposed to vote for Tinubu but everybody is not sane so so will vote him

And the northern state with highest insane people will vote highest for him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by wasiubello: 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Donwilson88:
Of the fact no one is supposed to vote for Tinubu but everybody is not sane so so will vote him

And you think an insane or insane housa/Fulani will go vote Tinubu or Kwankwaso for Tinubu? Not possible with Housa/Fulani

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by kingsways: 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Donwilson88:

The number of votes Tinubu get next year will be a good measure of the number of mad people in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by wasiubello: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
kingsways:

The number of votes Tinubu get next year will be a good measure of the number of mad people in Nigeria
The number of mad people in Nigeria is less 20%. Do by implication he will get less than 20% votes come 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by Urheadmaster(m): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
wasiubello:

And you think an insane or insane housa/Fulani will go vote Tinubu or Kwankwaso for Tinubu? Not possible with Housa/Fulani

There's no common sense in your comment.

But the truth is, druginubu doesn't deserve Nigerians vote tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by esafutureDoc: 1:14am On Nov 13, 2022
I often wonder how ya'll reason. You think somebody who has been in politics for the past 30 years, who have allies in the aforementioned regions, who has his deputy from one of the regions will not get 20%? what exactly are you smoking?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by Nakedtruths: 1:39am On Nov 13, 2022
esafutureDoc:
I often wonder how ya'll reason. You think somebody who has been in politics for the past 30 years, who have allies in the aforementioned regions, who has his deputy from one of the regions will not get 20%? what exactly are you smoking?
Analyst!! Rest abeg

2 Likes

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by Ikpaitid: 4:27am On Nov 13, 2022
ANOTHER BRAINLESS IPOB TRYING TO ANALYSE POLITICS. EVEN KWANKWASO HIMSELF HAS SAID THAT IPOB PEOPLE ARE USELESS IN POLITICS,THAT'S WHY THEY CAN NEVER WIN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA. POLITICS IS ONLY FOR INTELLIGENT PEOPLE, GO BACK TO YOUR SPARE PARTS SHOP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by frank14011991(m): 5:46am On Nov 13, 2022
Where I am in jigawa state, tinubu will not only get 20% in jigawa but win jigawa, KANO, kebbi, KATSINA, kaduna, SOKOTO, borno YOBE, gombe, BAUCHI

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by Isobug: 5:50am On Nov 13, 2022
frank14011991:
Where I am in jigawa state, tinubu will not only get 20% in jigawa but win jigawa, KANO, kebbi, KATSINA, kaduna, SOKOTO, borno YOBE, gombe, BAUCHI
But you are not in Jigawa. Don't lie because of ethnicity, Yoruba boy.
Maybe you're one of the insane people as the comments above said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by Innocentman86: 5:54am On Nov 13, 2022
frank14011991:
Is oshogbo the same thing as jigawa.
So northerners we live their brother atiku who is more competent and health and vote for a sick theiff, occulltic,cocaine dealers and fake Muslimns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by famouscargo4u: 5:54am On Nov 13, 2022
wasiubello:
I have noticed that some few Tinubu paid accounts on nairaland have been trying to consolidate themselves with Northern votes, after realizing that their candidate is bad market.

Emotions and deceptive apart, in the presence of two giant and powerful Fulani politicians in the persons of Atiku and Kwankwaso, Can Tinubu get 20% votes in any NW or NE state?

Be fatual and realistic

He will defiy get 20% and more in Niger, Kogi, Nassarawa, Sokoto, Katsina, Plateau Jigawa, Zamfara

1 Like

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by TrueNigerian300: 5:55am On Nov 13, 2022
wasiubello:

Be fatual and realistic

Keep quiet!!! If you play politics well you can get votes from anywhere. Obasanjo and Jonathan got votes from them despites being southern and christians. Abiola got votes from contesting against their son. You guys wail more than this that he can win the primary he didnt only win but humiliated all his opponents.

Some of you are just politically dumb and full of hatred. Politics is all about strategy and not bitterness get that into your skull.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by 9jii(m): 6:00am On Nov 13, 2022
wasiubello:

Me and many of us here in Sokoto are not just going to vote Tinubu but working tirelessly bringing in people to vote him. And it's easy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by 9jii(m): 6:01am On Nov 13, 2022
kingsways:

Count me in wallahi.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by wasiubello: 6:39am On Nov 13, 2022
esafutureDoc:
Please analyze and tell us how, do you think it's a time of having allies of rigging? Well, just make the analysis of how Housa / Fulani in the NW and NE will favor him against their sons.

How many times do you see any candidate in the two regions capaigning with Tinubu image?
Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by kcnwaigbo: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2022
esafutureDoc:
Atiku has been in politics longer than him so that one no follow
Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by wasiubello: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2022
9jii:

Me and many of us here in Sokoto are not just going to vote Tinubu but working tirelessly bringing in people to vote him. And it's easy.
I doubt if you're from sokoto, and if you're, then your likes are just campaigning for Wamako for Senate but to vote for Atiku president and you know, but I doubted if you're from sokoto
Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by wasiubello: 6:55am On Nov 13, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Keep quiet!!! If you play politics well you can get votes from anywhere. Obasanjo and Jonathan got votes from them despites being southern and christians. Abiola got votes from contesting against their son. You guys wail more than this that he can win the primary he didnt only win but humiliated all his opponents.

Some of you are just politically dumb and full of hatred. Politics is all about strategy and not bitterness get that into your skull.
You keep referring to men with integrity and without questionable character as at the time Nigeria was better and not divided. And you compare them with a man questionable certificate, age, drug, corruption and kind of bad things you could think.

These men you mentioned where all accepted in there states and regions first and North follow suit. But in Tinubu case he was rejected right from day he made intension to contest.

That's the reason you don't see any political candidate campaigning with his image out side SW. And again you don't see supporters mobbing him with with joy anywhere
Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by maasoap(m): 7:08am On Nov 13, 2022
wasiubello:

Be fatual and realistic

In fact, there are no APC members and supporters in both NW and NE at all. If there are APC members there, it is either they're not up to 20% or won't vote for Tinubu. Lol.

But answer this question first so that you can know how dumb you are: In what region was Atiku convoy and supporters attacked last week with scores injured and hospitalised and campaign motors destroyed?

3 Likes

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by 9jii(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2022
wasiubello:

I doubt if you're from sokoto, and if you're, then your likes are just campaigning for Wamako for Senate but to vote for Atiku president and you know, but I doubted if you're from sokoto
cheesy
Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by wasiubello: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2022
maasoap:

In fact, there are no APC members and supporters in both NW and NE at all. If there are APC members there, it is either they're not up to 20% or won't vote for Tinubu. Lol.

But answer this question first so that you can know how dumb you are: In what region was Atiku convoy and supporters attacked last week with scores injured and hospitalised and campaign motors destroyed?
They have APC supporters in both regions but there loyalty is only for the governor's and others candidates and surely not for Tinubu presidential ambition. It's either Atiku or Kwankwaso
Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by ALTERNATEID: 8:08am On Nov 13, 2022
OP goes by the name wasiubello grin. Once I see a moniker that is trying desperately to pass as someone from a particular region through the handle name, I automatically know it’s someone from the ipob region. From their comment which are AJ eats bereft of logic and common sense, one can easily pick them out.

There is absolutely no point engaging this wasiubello from Ihiala in any meaningful debate. Oga Wasiu, you’re free to believe whatever makes you happy. If you like, you can believe Tinubu won’t get 1% in Lagos and Peter Obi will win Ekiti and Sokoto states. It’s within your right to be delusional.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by wasiubello: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
OP goes by the name wasiubello grin. Once I see a moniker that is trying desperately to pass as someone from a particular region through the handle name, I automatically know it’s someone from the ipob region. From their comment which are AJ eats bereft of logic and common sense, one can easily pick them out.

There is absolutely no point engaging this wasiubello from Ihiala in any meaningful debate. Oga Wasiu, you’re free to believe whatever makes you happy. If you like, you can believe Tinubu won’t get 1% in Lagos and Peter Obi will win Ekiti and Sokoto states. It’s within your right to be delusional.
Uncle I'm not ibo or ipob and I will never be. I'm for a better Nigeria and detrbaliized Nigerian here in isheri.

Yes, Tinubu will win South West even Isheri here, but after SW nowhere again. Tinubu winning any state in NW is like saying Obi will win Ogun or Ekiti, which can never happen
Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by pinkgoodies(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2022
frank14011991:

You are Right on dis one. I asked a Friend who is in Jigawa. He listed this states except outright wins in gombe, sokoto n kebbi
Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by wasiubello: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2022
frank14011991:
Mr Frank you lied, you mean Fulani will vote a sick and controversial Tinubu, as against their healthy and competent Atiku and Kwankwaso? .
Stop consoling yourself, any take your own part of the Lagos money and say what they want to hear
Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by frank14011991(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Isobug:

But you are not in Jigawa. Don't lie because of ethnicity, Yoruba boy.
Maybe you're one of the insane people as the comments above said
I am in jigawa and I am from kano state
Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by BATified2023: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
esafutureDoc:
leave them

They believe presidency is won by emotions

Peter obi that has no ally,no councilor,no local government chairman,no senator no political office holder

Just noise n insult but they believe he will win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In The NW or NE Can Tinubu Get 20% Vote As At Today? by maasoap(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
wasiubello:

They have APC supporters in both regions but there loyalty is only for the governor's and others candidates and surely not for Tinubu presidential ambition. It's either Atiku or Kwankwaso

And yet, they attacked his convoy, injured many people and destroyed his motors. What kind of support and loyalty was that? grin grin grin
E go shock u!

BTW: Kwankwaso is just their own version of our Obi in the South. The noise makers, lol

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Endorses Obi As Atiku, Tinubu Camps Protest / How Emefiele installed his brother in-law As Head Of Nigeria’s Minting Company / Finnish Government To Simon Ekpa- Call Off Sit At Home Order Or Be Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.