Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark? (235 Views)

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark? by pizz2a: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2022
Brethren, we all need to understand something, the people of Noah’s time did not know that Noah had entered his Ark, they continued eating and drinking and partying and marrying and giving in marriage until the flood came and carried all of them away.

This is exactly what is happening today, no one is taking notice, despite copious evidence that we are in the time that the Bible says will lead to the coming of Christ, everyone seems to be so busy and occupied with the cares and troubles of this fleeting times.

The times of the gentiles has ended.

On this thread, I showed that a Noah-type of flood is on the way, and these past few days I have also been shouting stridently that people should run into the Ark of God. If after all the warnings, you still are caught napping, you have only yourself to blame.

The snail made the ark while the hare did not
The tortoise made it while the horse did not.
The sloth made the ark, but sadly, the cheetah did not.

Mathew 24:37-39
For as in the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the Ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be

They did not know that Noah had entered the Ark!

Brethren, we all need to understand something, the people of Noah’s time did not know that Noah had entered his Ark, they continued eating and drinking and partying and marrying and giving in marriage until the flood came and carried all of them away.

This is exactly what is happening today, no one is taking notice, despite copious evidence that we are in the time that the Bible says will lead to the coming of Christ, everyone seems to be so busy and occupied with the cares and troubles of this fleeting times.

The times of the gentiles has ended.

On this thread, I showed that a Noah-type of flood is on the way, and these past few days I have also been shouting stridently that people should run into the Ark of God. If after all the warnings, you still are caught napping, you have only yourself to blame. How To Get Real 2023 jamb expo.
How To Get my Real jamb expo for 2023.

How to get the 2023 Jamb cbt expo runs.
How to get my Jamb expo runs in 2023.

Free Jamb Expo site.
Free Jamb Runs Expo website 2023.

How to get jamb expo 2023.
How to get my 2023 jamb expo.

How to subscribe for 2023 jamb expo.
Subscription for my jamb expo 2023.

The snail made the ark while the hare did not
The tortoise made it while the horse did not.
The sloth made the ark, but sadly, the cheetah did not.

Mathew 24:37-39
For as in the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the Ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark? by Righthussle: 6:32am On Nov 13, 2022
How did shark and whale make the biblical Noah's boat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Exercise For Today / How Nigerian Pastors Make Their Money / Is Going To Tomb For Prayers Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.