Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll (3741 Views)

2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). / 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by ThEGodFaThEr2: 2:54am On Nov 13, 2022
We sought the opinion of Yoruba market men and women in Ibafo, Ogun State concerning the next coming presidential election 2023 and the result we received was unbelievable.

Watch the video below and share your thoughts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMu_IV0TFb8

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by Tonypen247(m): 2:56am On Nov 13, 2022
cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by Nwaetche(m): 4:01am On Nov 13, 2022
This insightful!

The interview sample actually represent the demography of inner Yoruba cities that should 90% be tilting towards the Asiwaju.

It is noteworthy that the only reason BAT supporters always mention for their decision is "It is Yoruba turn" . None talks about, capacity, competence and commitment to move the country forward.

I have observed 4 important factors driving the BATist movement.

1. Tribalism: Most educated folks supporting BAT are doing so based on tribal affiliation.

2. Religion. As can be seen from these videos, most supporter Yoruba Moslems and other fanatics from the North. Moderate Muslims are mostly with Atiku.

3.Ignorance. Some of these folks are ignorant and mostly villagers and artisans with moderate or little formal education.

4. Pecuniary or Stomach Infrastructure. Most are supporting him because of his deep pockets and pecuniary largesse they are getting or expecting.

Obi team should try and reach out to those that still ignorant mostly the villagers, traders, artisan and moderate Muslims to explain the benefit of electing credible leaders and not someone that his only achievement is brandishing a blueprint whose contents are only known to himself alone.

ThEGodFaThEr2:
We sought the opinion of Yoruba market men and women in Ibafo, Ogun State concerning the next coming presidential election 2023 and the result we received was unbelievable.

Watch the video below and share your thoughts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMu_IV0TFb8

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by Ireportlive: 4:15am On Nov 13, 2022
Nwaetche:

This insightful!

The interview sample actually represent the demography of inner Yoruba cities that should 90% be tilting towards the Asiwaju.

It is noteworthy that the only reason BAT supporters always mention for their decision is "It is Yoruba turn" . None talks about, capacity, competence and commitment to move the country forward.

I have observed 4 important factors driving the BATist movement.

1. Tribalism: Most educated folks supporting BAT are doing so based on tribal affiliation.

2. Religion. As can be seen from these videos, most supporter Yoruba Moslems and other fanatics from the North. Moderate Muslims are mostly with Atiku.

3.Ignorance. Some of these folks are ignorant and mostly villagers and artisans with moderate or little formal education.

4. Pecuniary or Stomach Infrastructure. Most are supporting him because of his deep pockets and pecuniary largesse they are getting or expecting.

Obi team should try and reach out to those that still ignorant mostly the villagers, traders, artisan and moderate Muslims to explain the benefit of electing credible leaders and not someone that his only achievement is brandishing a blueprint whose contents are only known to himself alone.

Only low IQ people assume their opinion on others

Have you asked us supporting Tinubu why we do or you simply assumed you know why?!

Let's act like educated folks and stop using Biafran failed mentality to think and reason for others not duly consulted

If you want to know why I support Tinubu kindly ask and don't asumme foolishly

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 4:27am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

Have you asked us supporting Tinubu why we do or you simply assumed you know why?!

Let's act like educated folks and stop using Biafran failed mentality to think and reason for others not duly consulted

Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by Formularcr7: 4:32am On Nov 13, 2022
You're simply sick for thinking BATist are ignorant, you can convince them if you think you have a better argument.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by Isobug: 4:33am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

But he was referring to the interview Sample, how then did you think he's assuming. He started by saying from the interview Sample.

Meanwhile, there's no other reason you support BAT apart from tribal affiliation. We know you here on Nairaland, no other reason

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 4:50am On Nov 13, 2022
lol real Yorubas are wise naaa
you expect a reasonable person to vote that drug dealing vagabond Tinubu.

Hahahahahaha check agbado munching gorilla Tinubu supporters like Ireportlive Moh247 and see the kind of people supporting Tinubu
hahahahaha
Tinubu is a criminal
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Ireportlive Moh247 is crying
children of God are dancing

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by Rik500k(m): 4:56am On Nov 13, 2022
Tinubu - The Elderly and The Our turn Reasoning

Obi - The Youths/People that thinks enough is enough

Atiku - People that feels he's more mature and trusted as a result of his past govt with obj, so the think he can make things go back to the old times

Do with these info what you shall

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by Officialtruekay: 5:18am On Nov 13, 2022
Nice research

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by onumadu: 5:29am On Nov 13, 2022
When I see old women and men say something like "Yoruba lo kan" I wonder whether some people have conscience at all.
Meanwhile these are the same people that chased Jonathan out.
How can Nigeria ever be one country when one region never sees other region's interests?
Strange.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by Nigerfine3: 5:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

I doubt if you understand the Yoruba spoken on the video, the person quoted was telling you that Tinubu supporters tilted towards tribe and tribalism, get someone interpret the video and understand the tribalism there. The presenter from beginning to end wanted you to understand that those that are Yoruba that think outside tribal line vote Obi

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by LadyExcellency: 6:03am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

Only low-IQ people assume their opinion of others

Let's act like educated folks and stop using Biafran's failed mentality to think and reason for others not duly consulted

If you want to know why I support Tinubu kindly ask and don't assume foolishly

No matter what, the result was still favorable to Labor Party Presidential Candidate:

PETER OBI - 10
TINUBU - 10
ATIKU - 3

That was a victory for Obi in the suburb of Ogun State.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by CSTRR: 6:12am On Nov 13, 2022
If all yorubas and yoruboid states vote for Tinubu, all Igbos and igboid states vote for Peter obi and the north vote for Atiku, who will win?

Because all these stories about "Yoruba Emi lokan", I am hearing from some of them is funny to me.

It would provoke ethnic sentiments all over Nigeria.

Others will vote for their own sons too and call it a day regardless of competence.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by PraizHim: 6:18am On Nov 13, 2022
APC the evil and most demonic party in the history of mankind. God no go allow una destroy this country further.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by jazon(m): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2022
CSTRR:
If all yorubas and yoruboid states vote for Tinubu, all Igbos and igboid states vote for Peter obi and the north vote for Atiku, who will win?

Because all these stories about "Yoruba Emi lokan", I am hearing from some of them is funny to me.

It would provoke ethnic sentiments all over Nigeria.

Others will vote for their own sons too and call it a day regardless of competence.

North has more than one person to vote for. South east and south south is more than south west.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by jazon(m): 6:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

I can see your IQ. Albert Einstein, abi Elon Musk.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by OfficialAPCNig: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2022
We said that Tilimbu is a Yoruba regional candidate and urchinss doubt us. The real omoluabis are with Peter Obi

As a former urchinn, I am happy for seeing the light

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by OfficialAPCNig: 7:08am On Nov 13, 2022
From the video you'll notice that Peter Obi supporters are bit sophisticated and educated than the rest and cut across tribes.

Atiku supporters are 100% northerners from their tongue. Tinubu supporters are also 100% yorubas who believe it's Yoruba turn and none of them could speak English, meaning they are likely illiterates.

I think Peter Obi has the demographics people needs to win a general election.

It's a good outing for Obi in core Yoruba suburban

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by kettykin: 7:09am On Nov 13, 2022
Obi will win Lagos and get minimum of 50% in ogun

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by Salvador1: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2022
Imagine obi going head to head in tinubu strong hold.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by Salvador1: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2022
kettykin:
Obi will win Lagos and get minimum of 50% in ogun
this is the third opinion poll I seeing and obi is massively doing well in ogun state in particular.

OBIdents mapol should visit deep villages to convince people.
OBI will surely share sw votes with tinubu.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by tctrills: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2022
Almost everyone on team BAT said they are voting because he is Yoruba.
It is so clear that Peter Obi would get more than 25% of the Yoruba votes.
He is the choice of the non tribalist Yorubas.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by BlazinGlory40: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

The reason why you support tinubu isn’t far fetched from one of the reasons listed by the guy in his write up. No one expects you to admit any of it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by BlazinGlory40: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2022
Formularcr7:
You're simply sick for thinking BATist are ignorant, you can convince them if you think you have a better argument.

I rather spend my time sleeping than wasting it in convincing a BATist

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by Millimann: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2022
Isobug:

But he was referring to the interview Sample, how then did you think he's assuming. He started by saying from the interview Sample.

Meanwhile, there's no other reason you support BAT apart from tribal affiliation. We know you here on Nairaland, no other reason
It's obvious that ireportlive doesn't have enough data to watch the video.

Of course someone that earns 30k monthly stipend can't live normal, but is still supporting his oppressors.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by surgical: 7:42am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

please tell us why,I am yoruba and live in Lagos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by ThEGodFaThEr2: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2022
Salvador1:
this is the third opinion poll I seeing and obi is massively doing well in ogun state in particular.

OBIdents mapol should visit deep villages to convince people.
OBI will surely share sw votes with tinubu.
That's true

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by malel1: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Forget it Obi will win the election , the o ly thing that will stop him is rigging and election violence

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by Luther0luther: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2022
Vox pop or not, Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders ruling them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by techWriter1: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2022
Imagine politicians get director to director in politicians strong hold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Tinubu Vs Obi Vs Atiku In Ibafo, Ogun State Street Poll by Benwallt(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2022
if you ain't tribalistic yourself, you won't touch or tickle Obi with a totem pole. A man that imports everything he sells, a man without a single track record in governance for eight years. What does he have to his name aside his personal business?. Nobody has benefited from his benevolence. If at all I will consider voting for obi it would be on sentiment of stylish and brazing marginalisation of the fact that his side hasn't ruled not because he is a good person or would do things differently. We are very jinxed in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jokes Apart: So, This Is Tinubu? / BREAKING. Obi Missing Votes Discovered.... / Amnesty Or Not This Can't Stop(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.