Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? (326 Views)

I Had Battled With 186 Simultaneous Equations Before God Intervened- Adeboye / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? by Sweetmaama(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2022
I have been awake, thinking and looking at my kids and wife, how we have been struggling to stay. Eating yesterday was by begging. No toothpaste, bathing soap, even soap to wash their uniforms to school which i know they will be sent home due to unpaid fee is unavailable. Feeding today is in the hands of God.
People have deserted me. I am a teacher, i tried starting a small school, but no help came after many promises. Honestly, my faith is getting weaker.
Please i need prayers, support, anything that can brighten me. I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel of life.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? by exposition: 6:34am On Nov 13, 2022
YES!!!
Re: Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? by Skyfornia(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2022
Don't give up brother...

But you see this word 'Networking'? It is very important, it is one of the things that will make way for many people in life. Show me your friend(s) and I will tell you who you are.

To succeed in life, you need to build network of people, make friends with reasonable people, people with potentials, when you are down, they will lift you up. They will connect you to opportunities..

Igbo adage "Onye nwere nmadu ka onye nwere ego". Go figure it out!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? by Bahamas95(m): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2022
Yes, on several occasions.

The biggest of them all was when my mum had a ghastly road accident few years ago. I received a call that fateful day and I rushed down to the scene but they've taken her to a nearby hospital. I saw blood spilled everywhere and I almost gave up thinking she won't survive it.

When I got to the hospital my siblings were crying but something in me was telling me to be strong that she would make it. Her leg was broken, she later regained consciousness and was crying telling us she won't be able to walk again. I assured her that she would walk again even though I was kinda scared considering the damage on the leg.

To cut a long story short, her leg wasn't amputated because God intervened...... She's walking perfectly as usual without limping or any sign of deformity. You won't even believe she once had a serious accident.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? by Zonefree(m): 6:47am On Nov 13, 2022
Skyfornia:
Don't give up brother...

But you see this word 'Networking'? It is very important, it is one of the things that will make way for many people in life. Show me your friend(s) and I will tell you who you are.

To succeed in life, you need to build network of people, make friends with reasonable people, people with potentials, when you are down, they will lift you up. They will connect you to opportunities..

You have no friends till you test their loyalty. One may have over a hundred influential people with potential but none will be there for him when he most needs them.

If everyone starts looking for people with potentials to make friends with, the broke, wretched and dejected will have no one to roll with cos no one will consider them.

That Igbo adage of "Onye nwere nmadu ka onye nwere ego" is a fallacy and archaic. One billion dollars in my account is far better than all the people in my community!

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? by babajero(m): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2022
Yes. The secret is never give up hope, pray always and have that in mind that whatever you are passing through you are not the first and definitely not the worst hit of such condition. And believe that there are no conditions on earth that are above God Almighty. Don't allow the times you are in control you rather let God steer you.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? by ukaegbuikedia: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2022
Your case is very pathetic.
Life no balance.

I am a teacher too... I worked in a private school that manage to pay me #30k per month. At a time, I wasn't comfortable with it even though am still single. I had to resign and hunt for jobs.

This time around, I decided to teach as a part-timer in two or three schools.

Now I teach in five schools with an average income of #120k/month.

Am wornout.

No wife, no family, no friend, no time for myself, no joy.

Life no balance at all. cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? by Skyfornia(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2022
Zonefree:

You have no friends till you taste their loyalty. One may have over a hundred influential people with potential but none will be there for him when he most needs them.

If everyone starts looking for people with potentials to make friends with, the broke, wretched and dejected will have no one to roll with cos no one will consider them.

That Igbo adage of "Onye nwere nmadu ka onye nwere ego" is a fallacy and archaic. One billion dollars in my account is far better than all the people in my community!

Look very well brother, you will see where I also stated reasonable friends. That your 1 billion you think is huge will disappear within a twinkle of an eye. I was jobless and broke for a period of 5 years, the few reasonable friends I have, kept me going with my basic needs until I was connected to another job. They didn't have much but made sure I was provided with rent, food, clothing's etc. I don't know your experience but I'm talking from my experience.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? by Sweetmaama(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2022
Skyfornia:
Don't give up brother...

Hmmm. Friends now see me as a pest, avoiding my calls
Re: Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? by hopefulLandlord: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2022
okay
Re: Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? by Sweetmaama(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2022
babajero:
Yes. The secret is never give up hope, pray always and have that in mind that whatever you are passing through you are not the first and definitely not the worst hit of such condition. And believe that there are no conditions on earth that are above God Almighty. Don't allow the times you are in control you rather let God steer you.
Thanks for the word of encouragement. I believe my helper will locate soonest.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? by Sweetmaama(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Bahamas95:
Yes, on several occasions.

The biggest of them all was when my mum had a ghastly road accident few years ago. I received a call that fateful day and I rushed down to the scene but they've taken her to a nearby hospital. I saw blood spilled everywhere and I almost gave up thinking she won't survive it.

When I got to the hospital my siblings were crying but something in me was telling me to be strong that she would make it. Her leg was broken, she later regained consciousness and was crying telling us she won't be able to walk again. I assured her that she would walk again even though I was kinda scared considering the damage on the leg.

To cut a long story short, her leg wasn't amputated because God intervened...... She's walking perfectly as usual without limping or any sign of deformity. You won't even believe she once had a serious accident.
God is able. I believe my helper will locate me soonest.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? by Bahamas95(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2022
Sweetmaama:

God is able. I believe my helper will locate me soonest.
Amen. Keep hope alive bro, don't give up......God is not dead.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? by Sweetmaama(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bahamas95:
Amen. Keep hope alive bro, don't give up......God is not dead.
Thank you.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? by Sweetmaama(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
I believe this year will be a good year for my family and I.

(1) (Reply)

How to Identify Blessings from God and Blessings from Satan / Completing The New Testament In A Year(day4). / Pastor Who Went To Hell: 'I Wouldn't Wish It On My Worst Enemy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.