Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) (70532 Views)

Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. / Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects / 2023 Election. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Invites Peter Obi For A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hussein035:

You people sti refused to understand that Jagaban will be your president I don't know why.

Go and do simple political calculation of region and their sizes by states. Wike is not a wicked wike again because he invited Obi as you presume, I pity Obi supporters
What is this one saying? You can't even read to comprehend! I am a BAT supporter! You obviously don't understand my comment to the guy.
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
So commissioning a bridge has become an achievement worth celebrating!

Hello Obidients! Even if Peter commissions Heaven, he still won’t become President!

You lots need to displace your emotions and face reality squarely!

Somethings are impossible in life! The adage that says “Nothing is impossible” is used to deceive the foolish!

Just look at how you lots are celebrating bridge commissioning?

It would have been a better celebration if Kwankwanso or Atiku had decamped to Labour Party! But look LL at how low Obidients have gotten to! Celebrating bridge grin

If it was by how many infrastructures aspirants have commissioned, His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will still lead the pack by exponential margins!

Let it be known, that their is no way in Heaven and on Earth that a political minion like Peter, will stand a chance against a demigod like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Deep down you know you are decieving yourself grin
The North that holds your tinubu's destiny and unholy emilokan ambition in their hands has already rejected him grin they are now set out to punish him for cheating Atiku in the Last Election with bullion van grin
Una go learn the hard way.
Come 2023 Peter Obi or Atiku will rule over you.
APC MUST GO.

Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Yet you will still be afraid to leave your wife, babe, or sister in the same house as Baba Oshiomole?

My wife, sisters are too disciplined for Oshiomole.

They did not break their principle becos of better ppl na Oshiomole?
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
ViceGovernor:

Bro I'm so pissed of right now undecided
Why would you drop this line without adding the picture

Lol.... grin

Comrade do the needful.

Press the neck of urchins non stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Okwyjesus(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
hisgrace090:
It will be total lockdown that day believe me for I know what the obidient can do.

No be small thing
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by izubext007: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
I knew Wike is obedient
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Genesis21(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Neither Atiku or Tinubu will be President
neither will Obi
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Echoban: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
sanpipita:

IGR isn't good governance, any idiot can raise IGR, they basically tax people to death, IGR but no good hospitals and roads, stop allowing politicians deceive you with mere achievement that worth nothing

So IGR is the only thing u see in that post? Igr by taxing people, I don't think I've been outside the shores of this Continent, UK, US for example, u LL pay d damn tax for whatever bro. Don't even go there. I don't mean extortion like the one on NURTW , I mean legit tax net. Now let me ask u, is Lagos and Kadunna not sweating u with cool business environment?? Govt with enough money to make worthy infrastructure. Today Lagos is talking if Intracity railine, free trade zones, Seaport and Atlantic City partnership among other big state financed Investment, u feel those things comes cheap?? How many has ur FG done . Guy calm it for BAT o. That guy is not ur regular. I take him as a average political + governance genius, the like of Amaechi, El-Rufai, Donald Duke. BAT is only a smarter politician who has soiled his hands while playing politics.

I respect the Political intergrity of PO but not in terms of governance and cerebral acumen, he is no match for the names I listed above.
Let's dead the matter here.

Bye
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by generalwo(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You are surely an ass hole and a slowpoke with low level of education.
Are you aware of what happened in Oyigbo LGA in Rivers State? Are you aware of how Wike flushed out IPOB in that area which led to the death of so many Igbos? After the the incident the Igbo developed hatered for Wike claiming that he killed their people. You are possibly new to NL if not you might have read a lot of threads about it. Regardless Google is your friend.
Between what I said was "why are you happy after all the curses on Wike by Igbos claiming he killed their people"
That was a collective statement and not a personal one directed to Obi in particular.
Next time open your coconut head very well so that you will comprehend before commenting. OLODO! Oluku!
..... Ogun kee you and all the tribalism wen you dey exhibit.... Why have other people not killed the igbo because the igbo killed one of their own........if them born you well go stop Peter obi from honoring wike invitation.... Make termites chop your broncos for 20 years..... Mugu.....
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by generalwo(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You are surely an ass hole and a slowpoke with low level of education.
Are you aware of what happened in Oyigbo LGA in Rivers State? Are you aware of how Wike flushed out IPOB in that area which led to the death of so many Igbos? After the the incident the Igbo developed hatered for Wike claiming that he killed their people. You are possibly new to NL if not you might have read a lot of threads about it. Regardless Google is your friend.
Between what I said was "why are you happy after all the curses on Wike by Igbos claiming he killed their people"
That was a collective statement and not a personal one directed to Obi in particular.
Next time open your coconut head very well so that you will comprehend before commenting. OLODO! Oluku!
...... Dey here dey cry.... The same people wen you think say them be enemies... Them go still chop drink beer together.... Na fools like you dey carry politics for head make ogun and thunder carry you go where you nor know.... Ekuke
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by generalwo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Very good Obi & Atiku will share the Rivers suffrage.

APC & Tinubu are the benefactors of the sharing of votes between Atiku & Obi, in the whole South South States, Which APC was going to definitely lose anyway.

Knowing the kind of political strategist Bola Tinubu is, i wouldn’t doubt, they are the financiers and backers of Peter Obi to disrupt & checkmate Abubakar Atiku, we he has effectively done to their bidding.
..... To be honest i don't understand anything u have said thus far
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Bluntemperor: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author=SadiqBabaSani post=118346168]Interesting[/quote

Yes, because Wike is an interesting personality,just like Makinde of Oyo State!
But they all know what to do with Atiku and his footsoldiers,whose Mission is to share everything in PDP and in Nigeria,since 16-years ago, nothing for Nigeria.
Peter Obi is also a good man but not with much Presidential Meme and I don't know why!
Anyway, Govnr Wike, well done Sir.
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by consumer: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Governor of the year cum neck pressing wicked wike himself serving the haters vawulence of the highest order ���
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Ulforex: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Wike my man
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Echoban:

So IGR is the only thing u see in that post? Igr by taxing people, I don't think I've been outside the shores of this Continent, UK, US for example, u LL pay d damn tax for whatever bro. Don't even go there. I don't mean extortion like the one on NURTW , I mean legit tax net. Now let me ask u, is Lagos and Kadunna not sweating u with cool business environment?? Govt with enough money to make worthy infrastructure. Today Lagos is talking if Intracity railine, free trade zones, Seaport and Atlantic City partnership among other big state financed Investment, u feel those things comes cheap?? How many has ur FG done . Guy calm it for BAT o. That guy is not ur regular. I take him as a average political + governance genius, the like of Amaechi, El-Rufai, Donald Duke. BAT is only a smarter politician who has soiled his hands while playing politics.

I respect the Political intergrity of PO but not in terms of governance and cerebral acumen, he is no match for the names I listed above.
Let's dead the matter here.

Bye

Yet Lagos is the least livable city in the world, some of you are just high on propaganda, FG has more infrastructure in place in Lagos than any Nigerian state yet you ask what FG has done, most things Lagos has were mostly benefited during its time as nation's capital, wonder what's good about a business environment where people are basically extorted with touts everywhere.
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hello Obidients! Even if Peter commissions Heaven, he still won’t become President!

Somethings are impossible in life! The adage that says “Nothing is impossible” is used to deceive the foolish!

It would have been a better celebration if Kwankwanso or Atiku had decamped to Labour Party! But look LL at how low Obidients have gotten to! Celebrating bridge grin

If it was by how many infrastructures aspirants have commissioned, His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will still lead the pack by exponential margins!

Let it be known, that their is no way in Heaven and on Earth that a political minion like Peter, will stand a chance against a demigod like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

PUBLIC SYMPATHY - A TREASURE TINUBU AND ATIKU CANNOT BUY NOW IN THE HANDS OF PETER OBI.

Public sympathy brought Obansajo to power...How? He left prison and became your President...he was seen as a no nonesense man and prudent.

Public sympathy brought Yaradua to power....How? He was seen a simply and humble man, remember he was a lecturer before becoming a Governor...he lived a simple life during his time as Governor of Kastina State.

Public sympathy brought Jonathan to power...How? Just like his late principal Yaradua, he was also a lecturer before becoming a vise Governor of Bayelsa State then he became the Governor, later a vise President then your President..
he rode on the famous "i have one shoe" sympathy story that won him to the hearts of Nigerians like what Peter Obi is currently doing.

Public sympathy brought Buhari to power...How? Just like Yaradua he was seen as a simple and strict man, something Peter Obi also added to his campaign book. Remember the famous "Buhari drinking Milo" and "I borrowed money to buy my Presidential form"?

As you can see, public sympathy has been very effective since 1999 and would continue, this is one treasure Tinubu and Atiku don't have even with their billions.

Lastly, make I shock you...Nigeria has never had a billionaire President and will never have one because the corridor of power is surrounded by people who don't want their ego diminished under a Billionaire boss. The last attempt was by Abiola, we all saw how it ended.

Tinubu and Atiku will never be Nigeria's President...Why? The sudden change of naira notes is just one of the many obstacles the forces(retired and active) in and outside Aso Rock will employ to frustrate them...something Buhari will not have control over.

Peter Obi is the only Presidential candidate mirroring the public sympathy enjoyed by former Presidents since the return of democracy, an evidently very effective weapon.

1 Like

Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Guyman01: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urchins in confusion, what sort of nonsense is this

Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Givmore(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=118346270]So commissioning a bridge has become an achievement worth celebrating!

President indeed...keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Echoban: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
sanpipita:

Yet Lagos is the least livable city in the world, some of you are just high on propaganda, FG has more infrastructure in place in Lagos than any Nigerian state yet you ask what FG has done, most things Lagos has were mostly benefited during its time as nation's capital, wonder what's good about a business environment where people are basically extorted with touts everywhere.

Can u please list out FG project in Lagos not in cities like Akwa Ibom, Rivers state, Delta.

Moreover why are these FG in Lagos not booming like we have pre BAT era. How come Lagos is booming swallowing many state post BAT era. baba leave tantrum politiking aside, BAT is a governance genius. I know say e thief money but u can't bring him close to the crop of chop chop politician we have today. Nigha is an admistrative creator and know how user of Fortune ,spinning it to give better output.

See I wish I have him in a state like Rivers with so much resources, unfortunately Amaechi was the last Governor Rivers state had. This one there is more or less a money miss road man. Imagine SanwoOlu, El Rufai, Ganduje in Rivers state,. U think wike see their back?? Tell me one thing Wike has done to bring in revenue for example. U should know where I'm coming from. I'm talking of wealth creators not wealth spender . Donald Duke and d like unfortunately he can't enforce succesors like Fashola..

Leave Lagos extortion, u can't take that away from drivers union, it's even worst in Anambra, forget propaganda and unofficial tantrums grin

Let's talk factual politics.. I repeat BAT still remain ur ideal Politician. If not for his health and age, he is the best for the nation, or Amaechi.. no now PO is not close to those league. Presidency is not only for intergrity. Be rational bro, be rational.
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Mpanyi: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Skyfornia:
Emperor Wike is the new maradona in politics, see as e dey dribble every body.

He is dribbling himself bruv
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Judybash93(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Y'all need to watch "Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From druglord to presidential candidate"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GuOZniIE5w
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Echoban:

Can u please list out FG project in Lagos not in cities like Akwa Ibom, Rivers state, Delta.

Moreover why are these FG in Lagos not booming like we have pre BAT era. How come Lagos is booming swallowing many state post BAT era. baba leave tantrum politiking aside, BAT is a governance genius. I know say e thief money but u can't bring him close to the crop of chop chop politician we have today. Nigha is an admistrative creator and know how user of Fortune ,spinning it to give better output.

See I wish I have him in a state like Rivers with so much resources, unfortunately Amaechi was the last Governor Rivers state had. This one there is more or less a money miss road man. Imagine SanwoOlu, El Rufai, Ganduje in Rivers state,. U think wike see their back?? Tell me one thing Wike has done to bring in revenue for example. U should know where I'm coming from. I'm talking of wealth creators not wealth spender . Donald Duke and d like unfortunately he can't enforce succesors like Fashola..

Leave Lagos extortion, u can't take that away from drivers union, it's even worst in Anambra, forget propaganda and unofficial tantrums grin

Let's talk factual politics.. I repeat BAT still remain ur ideal Politician. If not for his health and age, he is the best for the nation, or Amaechi.. no now PO is not close to those league. Presidency is not only for intergrity. Be rational bro, be rational.

FG built seaport in Lagos, there's an international airport how many other States have this? really no point arguing since some of you prefer propaganda and dishonesty, I used to argue with people about buhari in 2015 we all know how it has turned out, Tinubu is a genius yet he plans printing more money for the economy, he says debts isn't an issue, sometimes its time that wins argument, should Tinubu mistakenly becomes president, y'all will learn, governance isn't by lies and propaganda I thought buhari's presidency was a teachable moment for people like you.
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by 2023NaijaVoter: 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
lwisee:
Wike is the definition of confusion

I respectfully disagree. I think his laser sharp focus goal is to send the PDP candidate back to his luxurious Dubai penthouse to enjoy his political retirement years. And also to shut up the table shaker in London with the beautiful Ethiopian 2nd wife. grin
We live in interesting times. May we all enjoy peace. wink
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by buckeyemedia: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
generalwo:
..... To be honest i don't understand anything u have said thus far
I am not surprised, we approach from the abstract beyond the realm of the ordinary thinker.
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Echoban: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
sanpipita:

FG built seaport in Lagos, there's an international airport how many other States have this? really no point arguing since some of you prefer propaganda and dishonesty, I used to argue with people about buhari in 2015 we all know how it has turned out, Tinubu is a genius yet he plans printing more money for the economy, he says debts isn't an issue, sometimes its time that wins argument, should Tinubu mistakenly becomes president, y'all will learn, governance isn't by lies and propaganda I thought buhari's presidency was a teachable moment for people like you.

I taught I listed states with FG built Seaport and Airports??. Or were the ones in Rivers state and Delta built by state? Try dey read o bro.. I'm asking u, why was Lagos booming more than ever post BAT era? How come Lagos became suddenly great during and after BAT.?? Just wait let Lekki port, Dangote Refinery, Eko Atlantic, Imota Rice Mill, and so many industries ongoing in Lekki Free trade zonw come into full gear, if FG will even see Lagos break light.

Show some respect to BAT bro. All candidates have once talk trash, u can't judge them with it,. Did PO not said he will encourage importation?? Will it not crash naira d more?? So baba rest, leave cheap point alone. Accept reality. PO only has intergrity, he is not match for Amaechi, El Rufai talkless of Donald Duke become bring him close to BAT. It's an Insult.
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by jacoik(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hollybratt:
Wike wey no go cee heaven enta
IRMC
lolxxxxx hahahaha wetin go make him no enter heaven na
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Echoban:

I taught I listed states with FG built Seaport and Airports??. Or were the ones in Rivers state and Delta built by state? Try dey read o bro.. I'm asking u, why was Lagos booming more than ever post BAT era? How come Lagos became suddenly great during and after BAT.?? Just wait let Lekki port, Dangote Refinery, Eko Atlantic, Imota Rice Mill, and so many industries ongoing in Lekki Free trade zonw come into full gear, if FG will even see Lagos break light.

Show some respect to BAT bro. All candidates have once talk trash, u can't judge them with it,. Did PO not said he will encourage importation?? Will it not crash naira d more?? So baba rest, leave cheap point alone. Accept reality. PO only has intergrity, he is not match for Amaechi, El Rufai talkless of Donald Duke become bring him close to BAT. It's an Insult.

Are ports in other places functional? anyway I did all this arguments in 2015, I will stay away from it this time, let people do whatever they want, shebi Tinubu is a genius, same Tinubu that can't attend debates to at least boast of his so called ideas and genius? you all will cry and learn again, governance isn't by lies and propaganda, people tried it with buhari and it ended in tears.
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Rhozabeth(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Should i say Wike is becoming Obidient?
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by Laughingkk: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
ybalogs:
Wike is now Obidient.

Mumu and monkey hope
Just keep living in the past
Re: Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) by themanderon: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

A demigod that would bite the dust and perish like the proverbial Goliath.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa / Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.