Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid (70753 Views)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2024 / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023 / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by NohurryInLife: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2022
Bahamas95:
God help me.

How would I be able to wait till I get married before knacking? That's not possible, I can't allow konji kill me.
E no easy grin
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Broveens42(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
It is only the grace of God that can help an individual to overcome the temptations that comes with sex , most people can't do without sex , everywhere is flooded with sex , you can't open some apps on your phone in public , because of high rate of immorality eating so deep in our society at large .. ..

You can't open some app because you are still under religious bondage..
Why should you be shy? Were you the one that put the adult content ?
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Ola4lead(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2022
That No 1 no for work… you mean human should do no testing in dating ? Ha these days that we have differences when it comes to sex life
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by John3v19: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2022
Anonymous0001:

Heavenly race! It’s not easy May God Safe US
Heaven help those who help themselves. Accept Jesus into your life and He will make everything easy for you. it is not by power nor by might but by the Spirit says the lord.
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Bmaster(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2022
many are not destined for marriage,so how would you want them to cure the urge ?

Abi,you dey whine me ni grin
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by OyinO: 11:35am On Nov 13, 2022
These Christians and Muslims love sex too much.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Sharatan(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2022
OP stop deceiving yourself. The penis and vagina were created by God to give pleasure. Bible made us understand that after observing his creation he looked at man and discovered he was not happy so he created a female to complete his joy.

Out of the things you mentioned here, the only act I’m against is homosexuality.

Forget all this jargon and be sincere to yourself. An individual has the right to fvck whom ever he or she likes so long as such individual isn’t going against the law.

Fvck this!! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by TrajansKong: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2022
blinking001:
Young champs please stay away from

MouthAction
Anal sex

Anal sex opens up the third senses. It's a form of satanic ritual.

And just how, exactly, have you come by this knowledge?
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Flexguy100: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2022
Check my signature

Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Lionnation: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2022
So what type will she be doing
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Havertz10: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2022
wisdom and the concept of god in the same sentence cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by OyinO: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2022
What was the type of sex between the father of Jesus and Mary before Joseph married her?
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2022
Broveens42:

You can't open some app because you are still under religious bondage..
Why should you be shy? Were you the one that put the adult content ?
Nothing like under religious bondage , they're some people that can't withstand adult content , their minds will still thinking otherwise , somebody like me I can comfortably view anything without having any emotions to it , but I can't say for others ....there was a particular time , I just logged into Facebook, boom it was nudity that pops up , guess what happened, a guy from my back was like I am watching blue film , I was like if I wanted to watch something like that , do you think I would that in an open space office, where anybody could just walk in ..

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Lightorder: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
How did Joseph the adopted father of Jesus Mary Mary the mother of Jesus?
very stupid comment
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2022
uncleck:
If God wanted us to have sex only after marriage, He would have given us the urge for sex only after marriage the same way he gives women breast milk only when they give birth.

Don't let anyone guilt trip you, sex is the same way you satisfy your hunger for food and thirst for water

But the woman had breast, just that it had no breast milk before pregnancy.

The 3rd leg rises as a result of lust.
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Lightorder: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Skty:
Is there anyone that doesn't engage in at least one? I
Humans should have been created without them being in charge of their bodies then. Man should have be created in such a way that when u marry ur sexual organs then grows out. Because even pastors and reverend father de commit. My two cents
oga fornication , speak for yourself. Guilt of indulging in all of them, wan kill you. For you , everybody dey do am , because you are involved
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Dtruthspeaker: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bahamas95:
God help me.

How would I be able to wait till I get married before knacking? That's not possible, I can't allow konji kill me.

If you want a good life of blessings and prosperity and favours and a perfect marriage and Eternal Life, that is The Only Way.
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Dtruthspeaker: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
NohurryInLife:

E no easy grin

Because, the world had the advantage of making you think you that ought to be having sex whereas, sex kills you and destroys while you are stiill alive.

But the rewards are too too much that if you had known, you would kill anyone who told you to enter into it.

This is one of the ways God had put down to use to save men and bless them.

But Satan and his allies, are ensuring that men do not know about it nor find it.
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by bdon123(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nonsense talk,keep ketting religioun blind ur reasoning.I hav met wit successful people that self-service at their private time.Even celebrities do.Masturbation is normal...isnt better than some guy going to rape a woman.I schld abroad n can confirm that half my white classmates self-service everyday.Most of dem will invent tins ur brain will never understand.sex releases tension n its not meant for married people only.Ps i am also a christian like u bt i did not forget my brain outside d church

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by DaveHarry(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Just like some hypocrites will say it is not normal to suck a woman's vagina or lick almost all parts of her body. I do what I enjoy and anyone who doesn't approve of them can stay away.
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Dtruthspeaker: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
uncleck:
If God wanted us to have sex only after marriage, He would have given us the urge for sex only after marriage the same way he gives women breast milk only when they give birth...

But before marriage, there must be Love joining a male with his female.

And God had designed it that marriage should take place in the youth.

Which is why every young girl gets pregnant and does not suffer the Curse in Genesis 3.

But when she breaks this, she becomes Cursed.

So, it because you have lost your own virginity and have fallen into the death of sex is why you are complaining and being jealous that others would have what you can never have.
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Akposkiz: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
God help me. Adultery and masturbation destiny killer like 2&5.
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Treasuredgift(f): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thanks @op
You have written nothing but the truth.
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by generalwo(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
What about imaginative sex?? Should we avoid that one too??

Like seeing a big yanshed lady and wishing she's kneeling down in front of you with her ass backing you??
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by juniorstar(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Skty:
Is there anyone that doesn't engage in at least one? I
Humans should have been created without them being in charge of their bodies then. Man should have be created in such a way that when u marry ur sexual organs then grows out. Because even pastors and reverend father de commit. My two cents
Always tot along this line.. I feel God main concern is to conquer the earth and multiply..how you do it is none of his business.. but the most important is do unto others what u want them to do to you.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by labelle123(f): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
God help us
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by ViceGovernor: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
blinking001:
Young champs please stay away from

MouthAction
Anal sex

Anal sex opens up the third senses. It's a form of satanic ritual.
I'm sorry pls I don't understand.
Do you mind explaining
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Megapason: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Can you explain what makes masturbation a sin? I have not seen it anyway.
You have to know that sex on its own is not a sin.
But how you get it can be sinful
There is no known scripture against masturbation
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by happiness4ever(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Is masturbation a sin?
Re: Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid by Stanleyq: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
How did Joseph the adopted father of Jesus Mary Mary the mother of Jesus?
Nothing is impossible in the eyes of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.