Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. (2638 Views)

A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures / Kidnapped 3-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Umuahia; Help Locate Her Mother (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. by Johnken1234: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2022
Please whoever have an information on how to see this theif and fraudster should email me. Her name is OJINI JESSICA. She stays in Owerri Imo State.
Re: A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2022
what did she do?
Re: A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. by richeeyo(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2022
She no gree you to give her wotowoto
Else
This is blackmailing
Defamation of character
False Accusations
And you could be charged and face jail time of up to 4yrs
Its the police job to declare someone wanted

12 Likes

Re: A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. by Naijanascam: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2022
Explain in details or both of you are on same page

2 Likes

Re: A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
You send transfer of 2k tfare make she come meet you for hotel make you knack her she no come.Mugu.

7 Likes

Re: A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. by youngbabaj(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
I’m on my way,

Scam
Re: A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. by Emmaari: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Johnken1234:
Please whoever have an information on how to see this theif and fraudster should email me. Her name is OJINI JESSICA. She stays in Owerri Imo State.

Wanted witout picture? How do we no her wen we see her??

6 Likes

Re: A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. by TheboyGhost(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin cheesy grin

OMOH talk abeg!! What did she do?
Re: A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. by Frawdboiy: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Dem don run you local

5 Likes

Re: A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. by mytime24(f): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Just like that angry

No details
Re: A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. by engrchykae(m): 1:14am On Nov 14, 2022
Johnken1234:
you. Must be one of these loan sharks.for your mind you are tarnishing her image because you probably lend her 4k to pay you 10k in 6days.
Evil thing

3 Likes

Re: A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. by edunaragold(f): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2022
Johnken1234:
the fear of imo people is the beginning of wisdom

(1) (Reply)

Women Life Outside With Vagina Pictures / Happening Now!!: Bird Falls & Turns Into A Witch Woman In Lagos (video) / Breaking: Wife Of Kogi Chief Imam Murdered In Bloody Attack (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.