Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better (21924 Views)

Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them / Amaechi Speaks On CCECC Scholarships Scandal, Says Nigerians Shouldn’t Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by Solababa91(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sir your utterance differs from what your foot soldiers are branding. They claimed your party is the best thing that happened to Nigeria. So how do we reconcile yours and theirs? I think I'd rather go with yours.
My verdict: A good turn deserve another. Kindly go home and rest, the handwriting is clear on the wall.
You can as well exercise your fundamental human right, but be rest assured, you shall be retired back to your enclave at the least.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by Boc007(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
“We will do better” has taken so many people to the grave. You all wicked and old politicians should just die and campaign in hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by Medphy: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thinkam:
APC failures started immediately they got into power and it has gotten worse, since after.

It's impossible to expect anything remotely better from them

Atiku is coming
Why spoilt your good observation at the end however in the spirit of taking back our country Nigeria from APCPDP Peter Obi is coming.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by ModCaller: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Somebody just settled down and destroyed a country.

Nothing dey shock me again
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by onyxo76(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
do better nibo?
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by DeOTR: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
That's what you should have said earlier instead of wanting to start from where Disaster Buhari will stop.
All in all, I'll be voting for you next year.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by DallaciousGCFR1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
We have already giving up on you and your party, nothing will make us go back APC wants to destroy this country # insecurity # unity look at your entourage at lafia Nasarawa state capital

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by Gingerbreadman2: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Okhuadams:
What have you achieved with ur unclowness

Not stolen the future of generations yet unborn. That's what he has done.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
We gave up on APC long ago
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by DallaciousGCFR1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
PDP all the way this picture is from PDP Borno visit our presidential aspirant AA Okowa

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by DeOTR: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tochi3:
"We will" kee una dia...Thief'nubu & APCshit..

How can you do better from a good that never existed in the first place....

Mtchewwww
Bad situations get better. It doesn't have to be good.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by effort1: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
my dear the media should be blamed for all these

Their silence shows that they are fully in support of the man and his party

Believe me, I'm tired of how the Media is handling things. It is disgusting.

Though, I fear they've signed some kind of agreement with the APC government.

Rufai of Arise TV is the only person speaking up. His voice is not enough at all. He can't afford to stand alone.

Even LP spokesperson too is strangely ineffective. Who is even the spokesperson?
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by abobote: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
KanuSE:

Tired of what exactly?
APC's bad governance

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
This man is truly sick.He went to a funeral to campaign instead of showing condolence to the bereaved family.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by Tsaku001: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Atiku is the best option for this country.

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by Tsaku001: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Atiku we know

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by Tradman: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Tinubu should first DO better in Iragbiji his hometown before promising to DO better for Nigerians.
was tinubu excommunicated from his ancestral home iragbeji?
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by DeOTR: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu can change his VP candidate at any time. The VP candidate wasn't mentioned in the electoral act. It was only the main character that was mentioned since the main character was appointed by the party. And the VP candidate that was picked.
People complaining of MM ticket aren't going to vote for Tinubu anyways. I see no need pleasing people who will always find faults in you.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by KanuSE: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
abobote:

APC's bad governance

Have you ever experienced or enjoyed any good/ beneficial governance since you were born - so why tired now?
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by jamace(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2022

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by FireUpNow(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Nothing can ever be a bad as APC.
APC is the worst thing that can happen to any Country, infact if APC disaster happens to Switzerland, their own don finish be dat.
Sending APC back to the hell they came out from should be a task for anyone who claims to have sympathy for Nija.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
I feel very sorry for those advocating for Tinubu to be president of this country even though I know that Nigerians get deceived easily but not by APC again. No more deja vu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by DeOTR: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sennators:
Any man or woman that is planning to vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace
The joy of it is that, you don't get to choose who has peace or not.
Someone that God has not answered his prayers is cursing someone. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by LordHarrizona(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Baba way no well you are speaking in the nonsense.
Abeg suffer done tire me!!
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by jamace(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tsaku001:
Atiku we know

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by Theunbothered: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
You foolish bastard, you will never be president.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by Mayeldah(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu is now begging

I thought he said it's his turn

He has now realised that his life long ambition is about to hit the rocks

Nigerians are all eagerly waiting to ensure that APC, Tinubu don't come close to the Aso rock come 2023

We will retire the two thieves

Atiku and Thiefnvbu
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by Phraences: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
But you asked us then to give up on PDP. And their tenure was even better than Buhari's tenure. If all the candidates are the same i still won't vote Tinubu because his utterances so far are that of a Kingpin. His stubbornness and insensitivity will be worse than that of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by Kagd10: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
DeOTR:

People complaining of MM ticket aren't going to vote for Tinubu anyways. I see no need pleasing people who will always find faults in you.

Who told you? Who are the people who's going to vote Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket? The Hausa and Fulani who are camping behind Atiku?

Whereas with someone like Lalong, he can clear the whole North Central to add to the SW. These will be two zones in the bag for Tinubu. This is more than enough than Shettima's Yobe and Borno which aren't up to a zone since Atiku is campaigning.

Secondly, if you liked Tinubu, you wouldn't want him to score zero votes in South South for example and this will happen with double Muslim Muslim ticket.

Also, the likes of Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Wike have all promised to support Tinubu if he does away with double Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better by Proudlyomonna: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
FireUpNow:

I feel very sorry for those advocating for Tinubu to be president of this country even though I know that Nigerians get deceived easily but not by APC again. No more deja vu

The Body language is same on the streets,apart from some Yoruba who just want to vote for their brothers.
Pick 50 people from other Tribes and ask them if they will vote for the APC disaster again,you will hardly get 5 who wants anything to do with this APC disaster.
APC really dealt with Nija so much,na we wey dey in the bridge between the rich and poor go fit tell una the impact of this Apc disaster on Nigeria.
APC MUST GO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers / Osinbajo Panel To Buhari: Sack Babachir, Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.