Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

A Message To All The Atheist. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Message To All The Atheist. (171 Views)

A Message To Nairaland Men / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. / 18-year-old Boy Died Weeks After He Posted A Message About Death On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To All The Atheist. by Barbiedollz(f): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hey guys,

I've been a member of this forum for over 10 years now but this is the first time I'll be making a post.

So I saw this article on "why so many people decided to turn atheist". A lot of people gave out their reasons which were very valid and I had nothing but empathy for them. One of them said she was assaulted in church and blamed for it and she was just 12. One other person said his girlfriend was raped by her uncle and the church blamed her citing that no person of "faith" can be raped. Meaning there was something in her that attracted rape. Meanwhile the uncle was not punished for his actions because he brought money to the church. Eventually he raped her again.

You see one of the reasons why I do not judge atheists is because 90% of them turned that way as a result of misconceptions and misinterpretation about God and the bible. Many religioys bodies have succeeded in painting God to be an evil being. A stern man who is ready to wipe you with a cord on your neck when you disobey him, and has allowed all the evil things in the world to happen. How do you expect people to be friend's with such a person? They have succeeded in creating so many enemies for God. When you tell someone who just had one of the most heartbreaking experiences of his life that it was God that let it happen, you expect that same person to love a God who causes bad things to happen? A God who would cause him pain and sadness?

Personally I stopped going to church this year because I wanted to understand the person of God raw from his word and not from what one preacher was saying. I can tell you it's being the most profound experience of my life. Words cannot describe it. I've built a relationship and a sensitivity to God that I never had. I hear him everytime and I feel like we just have conversations everyday.

So on behalf of my father the Most High, I want to apologize to those who have been wronged by the church and have had a wrong misrepresentation of God and as a result have turned away to become atheists. I want to say that he loves you with the whole of his heart, he loves you to a fault. He loves you more than your mind can grasp and no, he is not the cause of your pain and troubles. The only plan he has for us is to prosper us. Any other thing you experience is the hand work of the devil.

You are is prize, his jewel. And if it means coming again just to die for only you. Yes you. He would do it a thousand times because he loves you that much. I hope you reconcile your relationship with him.

Happy Sunday and cheers.
Re: A Message To All The Atheist. by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
You are still going to Hellfire if you are not in His religion. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sustainable Architectural Designs. / How To Get My P60 In Uk / My Strange Experience This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.