Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) (680 Views)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law / “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by zaharunasiru: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2ar0oIl9A0

A young man has made his woman go viral on social media after he revealed that she brought food to his place of work.

He gushed over her for going under the scorching sun to ensure that she delivers him something to eat.

The man known as Izrichie on TikTok shared a video showing when his babe was crossing the road with a bag containing food flask.

He used MC Galaxy’s song, Fine Girl as the soundtrack while appreciating his woman for showing him love and care.

Itzrichie captioned; ”Under the hot sun she still managed to bring me food at work.”

Netizens were full of praises for the lady, and many adviced the man to marry her as soon as possible.

Please don’t disappoint her when time comes remember this all time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by nepapole(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Must everything be on social media? Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by viyon02: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
A virtuous woman who can find it? What a woman, these are the women will should celebrate, not all these slay queens we have around. Op make sure she enjoys her labour when peppe don rest.
Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by immortalcrown(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
How is this a public affair now?
Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by VeryWickedGoat: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
You mean she served him breakfast.

Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by Olaolex: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
nepapole:
Must everything be on social media? Hian!
E tire me o
Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by illicit(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Na by food?

Maybe she don add menses sef embarassed tongue
Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by culf: 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
forget, we no dey carry food play oooo, only this one self fit make person marry. Wife material!
Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by Ouchbabe(f): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Good men still exist, good women still exist. Let's just pray they cross our path but we must be good to others too.
Well done to the lady, she is a wife material.

On a side note;
If you are touched in your heart to gift me data, I will really appreciate it. Any amount is OK. Airtel or MTN.
Kindly quote me and thanks a lot in advance
Re: Man Appreciates His Woman As She Shows Up At His Workplace With Food (video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sorry oo. So bringing food to a man at work (of course with all the stress involved) translates to being a good woman? undecided

Okay oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Technical Items Clearance Sales / Keyboard Yamaha PSR E303 For Sale / Ways To Build A Trusting Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.