Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win (1293 Views)

Consensus: Why Presidential Aspirants May Contest Against Buhari’s Choice -Sagay / Mahdi Aliyu Gusau Picks Nomination Form, To Contest Against Matawalle / 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by PrinceOfLagos: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
I was just thinking about Tinubu chances of becoming president in 2023, then I remembered he's been rejected all around the north and most of the southern region so bad that if Tinubu contest against a goat right now , the goat will win.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by ScamHunter: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hmmmm....
This vawulence is much

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by Bobloco: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Certainly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by incandescentena: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lol...

4 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by duro4chang(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tinubu is my favorite he is my choice. The Hope of Nigeria. The incoming president. The best man for the job. I congratulate him in advance.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by Abdu81: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tinubu is useless

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by Perfectbeing(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Remember Buhari lost against a stone in online pools during the 2019

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by LeoDeKing: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I was just thinking about Tinubu chances of becoming president in 2023, then I remembered he's been rejected all around the north and most of the southern region so bad that if Tinubu contest against a goat right now , the goat will win.
Take a rest and get a life.

I'm surprised this username is still on the forum.

https://www.nairaland.com/6966852/tinubu-becomes-apc-flag-bearer

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
cheesy
Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by duro4chang(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I'm still surprised this username is still on the forum.

I am surprised too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by Naira20: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Wuked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by Sonyboom: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
This foolish Igbo idiot saudi more than this before the apc primaries but we all know how that turned put.

PrinceOfLagos:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by PrinceOfLagos: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
deNet:
cheesy
Nigerians don relegate Tinubu to the backseat

The presidential race is between Alhaji Atiku and Mr Peter Obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by PrinceOfLagos: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sonyboom:
This foolish Igbo idiot saudi more than this before the apc primaries but we all know how that turned put.

All my predictions on Tinubu before the primary came to pass and still happening till today

Has Tinubu not been rejected by Nigerians especially the northerners?

See the drug case on his neck

The baba no stand chance

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by duro4chang(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
No erection in 2023?

5 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Nigerians don relegate Tinubu to the backseat

The presidential race is between Alhaji Atiku and Mr Peter Obi
Chinedu

Try borrow shame na bikonu grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by PrinceOfLagos: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sonyboom:

I will keep on tormenting you with the truth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by topsam1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Chaiii...you go sabi dig person past oooo....and the account still dey active...i hate people who dont fulfill promises...
LeoDeKing:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by AfonjaEmir: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
i just say make i correct your english...

No space for Agbado eaters in that Office.

ASO ROCK no be NEST...
grin grin grin grin grin

duro4chang:
Tinubu is my favorite he is my choice. The Hope of Nigeria IRABIJI. The incoming president. The best man for the job. I congratulate him in advance.

4 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by duro4chang(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2022

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by limeta(f): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
True that
Any goat will win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by PrinceOfLagos: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-vows-to-sue-media-orgs-over-fake-news-character-assassination/
That will be the end of Tinubu if he tries this

Na dat time more authentic damning report against him will surface

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by duro4chang(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
I just want to make a confession. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for the job
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.Our last hope. He will deliver Nigeria. All other candidates are losers

ASO ROCK is the NEST...
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by PeterObi4LP: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
God bless President Peter Obi, the hope of the Nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by PrinceOfLagos: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
God bless President Peter Obi, the hope of the Nation.
Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by duro4chang(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

That will be the end of Tinubu if he tries this

Na dat time more authentic damning report against him will surface
Asiwaju is the best candidate. All other are imposters.

5 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by PrinceOfLagos: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Asiwaju is the best candidate. All other are imposters.
Was that the reason why the northerners rejected him in Kano?

5 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by duro4chang(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Was that the reason why the northerners rejected him in Kano?
I believe you are using that to console yourself. Election has not come and you have known who and who was accepted and rejected.

4 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by Jakumo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
No erection in 2023?

Goats always sport permanent erections at all times. They are always ready to give good account and represent.

Meanwhile the goats are already celebrating about this news

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by Okoroawusa: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Person wey no get shame. What were you expecting. Don't be surprised that he will not retire the moniker like most of the Igbos like him will do after 2023 election. He is that shameless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by AfonjaEmir: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang post=118357821 :
I know that EIYE and agbado are not present in the NEST ..called ASO Rock...so its best i relocate to IRABIJI..and meet all the IYA NLA..that fly in the NIGHT.
Re: If Tinubu Contest Against Goat Right Now, The Goat Will Win by Kingspin(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Some goats will vote another goat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Obidients Not Sharing The Videos And Pictures Of Obi's Campaign In Ondo? / EKWEREMMADU'S CASE DIRECTLY FROM UK NEWS: 100% TRUTH FROM THE RIGHT SOURCE . / Police Reveal How Corpses Of Murdered US Embassy Staff Were Burnt By IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.