Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala (20864 Views)

Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again / Consensus: Why Presidential Aspirants May Contest Against Buhari’s Choice -Sagay / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by abc115: 5:40am On Feb 09, 2022
A member of the All Progressives Congress, Daniel Bwala, has claimed that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo will not be contesting for presidency in 2023 against former Lagos governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Bwala spoke when he appeared as a guest on Channels TV’s Politics Today on Tuesday.

Bwala emphatically claimed that “Yemi Osinbajo is not running for President. He is not interested.

“I think I know the wisdom behind why VP Osinbajo is not running and he is shooting down every attempt to point towards that.

“He may have understood that the general principle of equity and fairness is that one good turn deserves another. He had a principal who supported him for eight years and because Asiwaju (Bola Tinubu) has indicated interest, morally, not legally, it would be injurious for the Vice President to express interest.

“Secondly, there’s an idea that if someone has helped you and indicated interest, your best bet is to go about supporting him with the hope that he doesn’t get it, he will now throw his weight behind you but you will not challenge him and I think that since the Vice President is not interested, it is important that he comes out and downplay his supporters and support Asiwaju, because if you continue to leave people in limbo, there is going to be a crisis between your supporters and his supporters.”

There have been series of speculations that the Vice President plans to run for President, but he has not declared his intention in public.
https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-why-osinbajo-wont-contest-against-tinubu-apc-chieftain/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by TheRareGem1(f): 5:46am On Feb 09, 2022
The guy was just talking trash last night. As long as you are a Nigerian, you are eligible to contest.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Ttalk: 5:47am On Feb 09, 2022
All these analysts going a out dishing nonsense they see in their dream in name of analysing politics should give us breath.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by omowolewa: 5:51am On Feb 09, 2022
Still the mind game,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by headSmasher: 6:03am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by manchyme: 6:03am On Feb 09, 2022
The truth is, Osibanjo body language is confusing. To me, i dont think Tinubu should be allowed anywhere near Aso rock.
1. Too many touts loyal to him.
2. Death of Funsho williams, i didnt say he killed him ooo, but as a king maker and tout controller, he should be able to unravel the killer.
3. What does he really want? Grandpa should be resting and focusing on life after.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by blackpanda: 6:05am On Feb 09, 2022
I will keep laughing at ipobists. Once again they have invested in foolishness grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Manny21: 6:05am On Feb 09, 2022
Is Tinubu contesting? Who go give am ticket?

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by specialmati(m): 6:05am On Feb 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked osibanjo is the present failed government that needs voted out just like the thieving PDP party was voted out.tinubu na good guy just that age is not in his favour(that guy made so many people useful today)well its only agboro in lagos state that wants APC to return after showing they have nothing to offer.if tinubu has been president instead of buhari things may not have gotten this bad but instead of him to hussle to become president in 2015,him go support his friend that doesnt have anything to offer nigeria.now everywhere is messed up.if i hear or see anyone that is planning to vote APC come 2023 i will give that person dirty slap for being stupid.how can you support people that want to ground this country with their next agenda of finish level

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:06am On Feb 09, 2022
BUHARI>>> north>>>>8 years>>> MUSLIM
Tinubu>>>south>>>8 Years>>> MUSLIM
New Presido>>>north>>>8 years>>>MUSLIM

= 24 years MUSLIM rule in a multi religious society.

If power is to return to the south , it should also be returned to another religion. Else it stays with Atiku in the interest of justice

REMOVE TINUBU FROM THIS EQUATION NOW!!!!!!!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by blackpanda: 6:06am On Feb 09, 2022
Osinbajo has always been tinubu's boy. I just laugh when some people (mostly igbos) think they can pitch one against the other grin

23 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by EmmyDJourno: 6:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Why are the stupid always quickest to speak in this life
You want to shove intellect for dry Ugu and see your analogy
Shutdown his supporters, how do you shut them down
People who are supporting who never declare, is there not something in there
If we don't have an intelligent President in 2023, just forgerrr abourrit tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Doyou2019: 6:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Ttalk:
All these analysts going a out dishing nonsense they see in their dream in name of analysing politics should give us breath.

What does the slowpoke mean by : "It might be injurious for the VP to express (presidential aspiration) interest"?

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by blackpanda: 6:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Manny21:
Is Tinubu contesting? Who go give am ticket?

Eyah. 2015 is about to repeat. People who are not ready to accept reality will spend another 8years wailing grin

13 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by okefranci: 6:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Everybody is free to contest ,In fact I am
planning to go for Nigerian President soon
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by lyricalz: 6:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Naso?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by yemmight(m): 6:08am On Feb 09, 2022
Yeye talk. Selfish people.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by blackpanda: 6:08am On Feb 09, 2022
okefranci:
Everybody is free to contest ,In fact I am
planning to go for Nigerian President soon

U might want to start with ur street chairmanship. If u make it past security post u thank God grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Majesty2(m): 6:09am On Feb 09, 2022
BAT23, may God bless our incoming president

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:09am On Feb 09, 2022
Junk
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Truthisunique2: 6:09am On Feb 09, 2022
Have osinbajo told you this himself?

Despite seen his movement underground you are still trying to blackmail him to back your candidate.

There is no vice president that would do 8years and not want to become president especially after the hyping some gave him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by RichDad1(m): 6:09am On Feb 09, 2022
It’s getting clearer.
BAT 2023 cool

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by lyricalz: 6:10am On Feb 09, 2022
2023 na sweet movie o, sit back and enjoy.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by Lattop1(m): 6:10am On Feb 09, 2022
Since Tinubu is contesting I doubt if Osinbajo will even declare interest.

One will surely step down for one, they will not contest against each other

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by RichDad1(m): 6:11am On Feb 09, 2022
yemmight:
Yeye talk. Selfish people.
OrdinaryNigeria:
Junk
Cry harder.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by illicit(m): 6:12am On Feb 09, 2022
Amebo

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by nairavsdollars(f): 6:13am On Feb 09, 2022
Who be this charge and bail lawyer?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by maybanks: 6:13am On Feb 09, 2022
Daniel Bwala thinks he has Monopoly of Sensible Analysis but he failed this time around. He claims to speak dispassionately on Issues as a Lawyer but it seems he lost his sense here. Osinbajo is free to Contest and he will.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by SLOVFO(m): 6:13am On Feb 09, 2022
If true, that's sad for the SW and would I say, Nigeria. I see him as one that will make a good president.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:14am On Feb 09, 2022
Anybody who is contesting to become Nigeria president are all useless untill the ticket is reduced to #1m, then good people/youth will be allow to participate

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Idris: EFCC Releases Suspended Accountant General / Omisore Accepts Open Debate With Aregbesola / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.