Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin (884 Views)

Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by Afikoo: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
David Hundeyin has released the full documentary video of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Drug Trafficking in the US.

This video will tell you the person of Bola Aed Tinubu.

It is up to you to decide whether to vote in someone whose drug trafficking history will impact your life and country negative.

Internet never forget.

Watch Full Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTz6dVScidw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by socialmediaman: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Re: Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by lovere: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hmm
Re: Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by niggadee(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by HomoSapiien: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
I watched the video, he obviously didn’t say anything other than try to fabrics a lie as to why only $466k of the money was forfeited to the USA government instead of the whole $1.8m.

He lied that it was because Tinubu was part of Nadeco fighting Abacha government who the US government wanted out by all means.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by RobsonsTARz: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urchins will soon run down here for the usual clueless defending game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by HomoSapiien: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
He also lied that US government ordered IBB to not allow power be given to MKO because he allegedly was tied to drug business in the US.

This boy is so daft than I imagined oh.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by HomoSapiien: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
RobsonsTARz:
Urchins will soon run down here for the usual clueless defending game

Have you seen the video?
Re: Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by Massiveglory: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
I put it to you that you did not listen to the full video.
I listened to it and it is clear and mind blowing.
The expose of mko was another mind blowing expose.
Emilodrugs cannot be Nigeria's president. It will be so terrible. Drug barons will siphon our wealth with black mail.

HomoSapiien:
I watched the video, he obviously didn’t say anything other than try to fabrics a lie as to why only $466k of the money was forfeited to the USA government instead of the whole $1.8m.

He lied that it was because Tinubu was part of Nadeco fighting Abacha government who the US government wanted out by all means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by HomoSapiien: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
Emilodrugs cannot be Nigeria's president. It will be so terrible. Drug barons will siphon our wealth with black mail.

I watched and listened to everything. Are you saying he didn’t say the above in the video?

Be like na you no watch am.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by Massiveglory: 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urchin, quit the lies. You did not listen to it.
I am quite sure you don't have mb, but yet you keep keeping selling your brain to one who will smash it.
HomoSapiien:

I watched and listened to everything. Are you saying he didn’t say the above in the video?

Be like na you no watch am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by HomoSapiien: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
Urchin, quit the lies. You did not listen to it.
I am quite sure you don't have mb, but yet you keep keeping selling your brain to one who will smash it.
K
Re: Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by OsunOriginal: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Massiveglory:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can sit down in my room and put together a tale even if it sounds inconsistent and watery like this one. Tinubu had all these links with drug barons and his funds were released to him and he wasn't declared wanted or his extradition sought by the US government. Awon Ode... Only the dense Obidients will be swayed by the trash.
Re: Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by tafabaloo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
In all honesty, there was no evidence to nail this man by the FBI. Am cock sure that if they had, Tinubu would not be a free man. Come to think of it, why wld he be allowed to keep over one million dollars of the "proceeds " to himself and forfeited just 460k dollars to U.S Government if he was actually guilty of allegations he was being investigated for.
Hundeyin's argument was lame, lazy and not convincing.
Meanwhile, this is not to say Tinubu is an innocent man, but apparently no evidence to nail him.
Unfortunately, the poor boy called Hundeyin is equally dragging MKO into the matter.
Politics is indeed a dirty game !

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by dammiecool(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Just wasted my data
Re: Tinubu Drug Trafficking Documentary Full Video . By David Hundeyin by LegendHero(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lol this is what they call documentary?

(1) (Reply)

2023: We’ll Do Anything To Ensure Tinubu Wins – Fani-kayode / Osinbajo Publicly Refuses To Tell Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu At Event In Abuja / As Fulani Herdsmen Wanted To Cut Off The Head They Arrested Him VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.