Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Can Anyone Help Me With This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Anyone Help Me With This? (177 Views)

Please Can Anyone Help Me With ₦100 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me With This? by Optimist01: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
My midrange Samsung galaxy A20 fell down and the screen shattered and it's not coming up again. Though the phone itself is on because it do ring out when my alarm sound or when call come in. Just that I can't answer the call because it's totally blind. I call the Samsung shop I bought it from and they say it will cost 25k for a new original screen and I don't have a dime on me right now, I get paid at the end of the month. Please I'm looking for any good Samaritan to loan me the money let me fix it so that I can be effective with my job. By ending of the month I will pay back with any interest incurred. Kindly request my phone line if God touches your heart to help me and I will give it to you. Remain blessed

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! *Anambra Youths Organise Debate For State Assembly Candidates* / General / Atiku Is A Detribalised Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.