Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,373 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State (21934 Views)

Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto / 2019: Plot To Hack INEC Database, Fear Heightens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Listmak: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Stand to be corrected
Checked their site and did not see my name. Was seen names of many people who have already died. INEC owe us a lot of explanation.

8 Likes

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by henryobinna(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
madridguy:
Do you hacked the INEC server or how come you're able to access such classified information.
have you been living under the rock?

Oga anyone can access it.

You are shocked that your candidate, party and their evil plans are now open to the public that's why you think it must be a hack.

What a shame

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

I'm.become. e go shock you.

Useless miscreant.
hahahaha

Jobless nitwits grin
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by wiseone28: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nonsense country..

I don't know why God sent me to this country.

Nothing ever works.

Even San Marino i would have been extremely happy to come from there than this corrupt place

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by 9japride(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
What is the importance of religion being practiced, if being dubious and criminally minded is the order of the day? Inec should do their work properly and save Nigeria from the grip of wickedness.

4 Likes

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by IVORY2009(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Danborowa shocked

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
dustmalik:
This is a breach of voters' information by Inec, which is supposed to be confidential.
I expect Inec to fix this flaw as soon as possible.

dust "malik"

Can you say otherwise.

Peter Obi your next President.
Igbo man, next FCT Minister
Christian, next EFCC/INEC Chairman

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nyamuri:
If we see any nyamuri flat.head in the name of L.P. in polling unit in any of the core northern state, we will burn him

Abi burn yourself. Thunder fire you this night. Mumu. Pray God shows you where Mohamed is in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by franchasng: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
madridguy:
Yes, North are reason a governor is sharing kerosene to his people.

Yes North is the reason because if not for North resisting complete electoral and judicial reforms, such useless Governors will never be reelected after their first failed tenure but because north want everything in shambles so they can remain in control of the federal government, they make such failed Igbo Governors to enjoy reelection via rigging and judicial coup like the one done in Imo State to the disapproval of Imo people.

You all know the truth but as usual, tribal hatred will never allow you bigots admit the truth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by observanc1: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
madridguy:
Do you hacked the INEC server or how come you're able to access such classified information.
it's not classified info. INEC is carrying out display of voters register both physically and online. Check INEC website, u will see the address.
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by DonMavin: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Funny how all the underage you posted are all born in 1992.

4 Likes

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by observanc1: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
dustmalik:
This is a breach of voters' information by Inec, which is supposed to be confidential.
I expect Inec to fix this flaw as soon as possible.
it is not a breach or a flaw. INEC gave out the link themselves. Anyone can login and check for their info. The info is pasted physically in all wards as well. It's public info.

4 Likes

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin

Criminality

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by ScamHunter: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
They gave them all English names and same 1992 year of birth

4 Likes

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by kumulus(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Issues like this should be contested in a court of competence IF there are proofs these individuals are underage.

I won't be surprised if the staff(s) involved in their registration isn't even from the North.

A revolution brews....

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by ScamHunter: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
deNet:
If only they will cancel borno state from

anything presidency voting next year,their cheat is too much

It's the same all over core north. Not just Borno.

6 Likes

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by DadaHammed: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Labour Party should give Northern kids and Almajiris plenty of sweets and biscuits before election, not money.
Tell them to vote Baba da Mama da Yara for plenty of free biscuits.
That's how to win election in the North.

Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by VoteObi2SaveNai: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kingsmeal:
Hello INEC Nigeria, are we going into 2023 election with underage voting from the North!?

People, please look at the faces of these kids and check the DOB. How can these kids be born in 1992!? How were they don’t deemed invalid registrations!?

Is this the numbers they keep saying the north have?

This is the source link for those that want to check theirs..
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/Home/start

Thank God for technology, INEC must remove these kids from their database immediately.

We will keep checking to see if they've been removed.

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by 175(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thank God for social media. All these flaws shall form the narrative going into the election. The various parties can use this information to fight for their lot. Positively or Negatively.

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by unclejb2(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Labour Party should give Northern kids and Almajiris plenty of sweets and biscuits before election, not money.
Labor Party is not going to win with fraud.

Peter Obi is winning with genuine legitimate votes from millions of Nigerians who are tired of this shithole system of a country

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
ScamHunter:

It's the same all over core north. Not just Borno.

Abi
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by SonofLothbrok: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
I have some word of advice for Obidient fools for i have not come here to praise you people, but to tell you the kind of fools you are.

When elections are over and ur PO losses. Please do not cry for I want you to remember how you sold your conscience to a rug pull business by the Nigerian Government using PO to try and frustrate Biafran Agitation.

In the end do not blame yourselves for you are an army of fools of a took.
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by jamesversion: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Why are Northerners like this. Since it is time to cheat by rigging elections, they have forgotten their Muslim religion and the teachings of Prophet Mohammed.

7 Likes

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Kingspin(m): 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
When APC and PDP tell you they will win.
This is what they are talking about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Kingspin(m): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Ibrahimlagosian:
Where did you get the statistics?, don't think I support what they did because I am a northerner.
Is nothing but the truth.
The news has been flying for years.
If you have a population in the North you don't need to do this but because you don't have. You lie and work on your lies.
Unfortunate Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by garfield1: 1:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Cc fergie001, penguin2, trinitycian, adegbaraogboye... I repeat tinubu will get 90% of borno
Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by IGBOSON1: 3:52am On Nov 14, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This one cracked me up! grin

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by sunboy(m): 4:02am On Nov 14, 2022
Chuksaluta:
There should be consequence for INEC staff that indulges in under age registration. We should also unify our databases e.g NIN, INEC, BVN, Passport, Drivers Licence etc.

It is not about the INEC staff, I blame it on not having a database in place.

During my NYSC days I did not participate in the registration for security reasons. If you as a corper refused to do their asks to register their whole family including their underage you will be threatened. They know where you live and all that, you are seen as an agent against the northern agenda and they will collectively be against you including the police that should be providing security.

If there were databases of citizens that reject such applications or the voters card deemed invalid, that should curb that and not necessarily put the registrars and INEC staffs at risk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 14, 2022
The ironic part is; after everything, their region is still the worst in security and education.. Such a pity.. Those kids don't know better because they lack quality education and that's why their elites would do anything to keep them out of school.. They prefer them as political tools than educated children..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State by IGBOSON1: 4:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Listmak:
Stand to be corrected
Checked their site and did not see my name. Was seen names of many people who have already died. INEC owe us a lot of explanation.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

That's Nigeria for you! You....a living, breathing being, with blood coursing through your veins, and of the right age to vote, has been frustated at every turn and with every effort you make to try and register to get your PVC! And on the other hand, up north we have obviously underaged little kids being given PVC like it's free candy, and positioned in their millions for the necessary 'magic' on election day next year!

You couldn't make it up! shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity / Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North / Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.