Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity (21945 Views)

Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Gov. David Umahi First Son Osborn Graduates From University Of Surrey (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by CitynewsNG(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn, Bags Degree From UK Varsity

Osborn, the son of Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, has bagged a Master's degree in Finance and Investment management from the University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom.

He shared a video from the graduation ceremony via his Instagram account on Thursday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERzwaoL1FXk

He wrote,
“Today I received my Masters degree in finance & investment management from the university of Aberdeen, I dedicate this degree to Jesus my Lord & saviour.

Thank you to my mother for her prayers & thank you to my family & friends. Glory to God.”
Source: Punchnewspaper

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1596040886563274752?t=wL5RFXTyqAL6_-L5uv_Q5Q&s=19

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClWf90sopOP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by Ebubu: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2022
fresh guy. that his picture with tinubu choke

119 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by ganisucks(f): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2022
See this boy. You're snapping picture with Tinubu. That's a dangerous exercise. You want to flash your Instagram account in front of killer killer, hire, hire.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by Racoon(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2022
Dave Umahi was one of the irresponsible leaders justifying the stupidity that the FG via Festus Keyamo was saying that the government can not borrow to fund ASUU.

Now here is his son graduating from a UK University and flying first class cabin in an airline.Lai Mohammed and these dimwits were saying "change begins with me" but see them? Nigerian leaders are very heartless and wicked.

163 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by ganisucks(f): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2022
I don't see Mrs Umahi with her husband in public anymore. Ever since he quit the PDP, she has not made a public appearance. Initially they were like siamese twins, at every gathering.
I hope there isn't trouble in paradise.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by Thortp(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2022
Where is Jimi Agbaje.
They all send their kids to school abroad, but they will keep discouraging us not to go.

Selfish people

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by GoooodHardDick: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2022
Nigerians wake up and let's kick these old ancestors out of their come 2023!!

A vote for peter Obi is a vote for better Nigeria! The choice is yours! Vote wisely

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by ajekpaks(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2022
see
Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by Lovdey: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2022
Wow congrats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Well I don’t know wat to say
Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by yahoodetector: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Went to school abroad with stolen funds while urchins wey no get hope of crossing Cotonou border dey voice for APC!

Never Again!!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2022
If we want to get things right in this country, there must be a stop to government officials children leaving the shores of the country for their education.

We just came outta a very long ASUU strike and they still rubbing this sh*t straight to our faces, damn!

This ain't no hate, it's just time we really stood up and end this sh*t.

We need to get smart people into the legislative arm of government.

I said what I said my ni66a!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by ClearFlair: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Peter Obi is a blessing to Nigeria

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by FactBoyz: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2022
angry
Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by SultanOfPuna: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2022
He wrote,

“Today I received my Masters degree in finance & investment management from the university of Aberdeen, I dedicate this degree to Jesus my Lord & saviour.

Thank you to my mother for her prayers & thank you to my family & friends. Glory to God.”

He forgot to Thank Nigerians
After using and sqaundering our hard earned money and oil resources your father looted angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by OreoPaschal(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2022
Apart from his show off with flying Business/First class. He is also the CEO/MD of a resort here in Nigeria. He posts bible quotes on every of his post. This makes me wonder the concept and perception of Christianity. This heavenly race go long like this... They have weaponized religion and poverty in Nigeria.

Truly, God is a merciful one.

15 Likes

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by Tsolutionjoseph: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2022
It is only Peter Obi children that schooled in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by bayelsaowei(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2022
E no gree go school for Nigeria? Oh Nigerians.. get sense nau..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2022
Nigerian politicians the major problem of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by WibusJaga: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2022

Reason our so called leaders have abandoned our public universities.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2022
Thortp:
Where is Jimi Agbaje.
They all send their kids to school abroad, but they will keep discouraging us not to go.

Selfish people

Erm, a lot of ordinary Nigerians too go abroad to study...plus many of your governors and even the Presidency sponsor Nigerians to go abroad for postgrad study, and still do.
Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by tyinfinity: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2022
And peter bitter Pandora obituary 's son is smoking hemp following Ipob and ESN up and down

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by copyrites: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2022
Lol

The good news is that the average Nigerian can now afford to travel abroad grin grin

So politicians should begin to restrategise on how to loot more resources to take over other planets

They hate to associate with the poor except during elections. Unfortunately for them, even the poor now japa with "proof of funds", loans, etc. grin grin

There is no hiding place for the wicked.

8 Likes

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by bayelsaowei(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2022
yahoodetector:
Went to school abroad with stolen funds while urchins wey no get hope of crossing Cotonou border dey voice for APC!

Never Again!!
you got it right..urchins..can't understand how followers can't learn hard lessons from the uselessness of their leaders..

5 Likes

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
It is only Peter Obi children that schooled in Nigeria

Peter Obi' s kids schooled abroad.

His son graduated from Bristol University, UK.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by DevilSignature: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2022
angry

Meanwhile him papa na one of the demons that is making Nigeria miserable for us.

May God punish them all

1 Like

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by MansoryMX(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2022
Take a look at what the people y’all supporting is doing for their children. Same Umahi who said Government cannot borrow to fund ASUU! Look at at his son! And some you still don’t see the light in Peter Obi

7 Likes

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by Realists(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Nigerian politicians the major problem of Nigeria.

Nigerian voters are the problem, when the three major contenders happened to be ex governors and none except for BAT, turned his state to mini Dubai. All our politicians are goats paddle your own Canoe.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by Nwadu: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2022
Incoming house member

1 Like

Re: Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity by shegzbillionz(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2022
Oya urchins over to u (mic)
What degree did u stop in your local polytechnic? If at all you made it to poly grin
Since una don swear say dem go dey use una brain for una.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Rivers State (Photos) / PIB Would Permit Only Dangote Refinery, NNPC To Import Fuel / Army Hands Over Arrested TASUED Students To EFCC, Students Union Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.