Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

David Hundeyin Documentary On Tinubu Is Trash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Documentary On Tinubu Is Trash (1393 Views)

From Druglord To President. The David Hundeyin Documentary That Will Hun Tinubu / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Documentary On Tinubu Is Trash by Innocentman86: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You are the ignorant one.

You want me to accept your way of seeing things but you don't want to accept mine.
Since Dave has exposed his drug past we all know to be true.
You can now exposed Tinubu ritualisticc, occutic and tribalistik side.
While others we expose his numerous diseases he carries around to infect people in different states. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin Documentary On Tinubu Is Trash by Cosbyrich: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thinkam:
So what were you expecting, a magical time machine taking videos of tinubu cutting coke and selling on the streets of Chicago?

David hundeyin, should have built a time machine and videotaped the times Tinubu smuggled coke and pooped it.

Even documentaries done by Vice and economists on Escobar and even elchapo, that's more recent, followed the same pattern as outlined by David hundeyin.

Each time I remember how Yaruba defended buhari's failure in 2019 even more than we northerners, I get less shocked they are supporting a drug baron and an international criminal, after all abiola was also a drug kingpin...

Atiku is coming

Dont be a mumu.
Since 2002/2003,some powerful opposition to Tinubu have failed in proving the unprovable because Tinubu was cleared and cleaned by USA.
Will you go and cry to beg USA to revive an already dead horse?

The clean bill has resurfaced multiple times since 2002 but the negative towncriers still continue their cries every election period.
All cries and no substance...Shiooor

Re: David Hundeyin Documentary On Tinubu Is Trash by Kingspin(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Journalism is dead in Nigeria.

I Just watched the David Hundeyin so called documentary of Tinubu, i was totally disappointed, i was expecting something exciting. I just wasted my data for nothing.

I didn't gain any new information, the so called documentary was just repeating what we already know.

i wonder if that is a documentary or a Compilation of pictures and articles downloaded from the internet.

So someone living in a basement with a mic for voice over, compiled pictures and articles of Tinubu and it is called documentary..may the gods forgive his sins for deceiving Nigerians.

Trash documentary. I am sure, the so called documentary was unpitchable to our local news media that why he decided to host it on YouTube.

Which other documents you need, since the man is avoiding debates and questions?
If you people deny Bullion Van, you can deny all things.
Tinubu has a case to and on drugs, digest that with water. Keyamo gave an inside last time.
People are saying Tinubu is too old you refuse to believe it?
What document do you need?
Re: David Hundeyin Documentary On Tinubu Is Trash by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Cosbyrich:

Dont be a mumu.
Since 2002/2003,some powerful opposition to Tinubu have failed in proving the unprovable because Tinubu was cleared and cleaned by USA.
Will you go and cry to beg USA to revive an already dead horse?

The clean bill has resurfaced multiple times since 2002 but the negative towncriers still continue their cries every election period.
All cries and no substance...Shiooor

Yaruba slave, this isn't about throwing your drug lord in jail.
This about exposing your slave Master has no moral compass, and someone with such an evil criminal past and possible present shouldn't handle, an already criminal country, it's bad for everyone..

I've seen the oluwole letter were the US allegedly sent their sincere greetings, no US institutions would give such a ridiculous address to a formal letter.

Atiku is coming
Re: David Hundeyin Documentary On Tinubu Is Trash by Jessewizy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
SWATMan:

Journalism is not dead in Nigeria rather you are the one that lacks content. For your information there are different modes or methods of presenting a documentary—poetic, expository, reflexive, observational, performative, and participatory—each containing its own specific characteristics. So don't come to a public forum to spew thrash.
Don’t waste your time educating a foolish person.
Re: David Hundeyin Documentary On Tinubu Is Trash by Jessewizy(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Youtube will be sued too or reported to Minsitry of Finance for not doing its due diligence before allowing a defamatory trash on its platform.
Omg. I can’t believe I share space with a crackbrain like you.
Re: David Hundeyin Documentary On Tinubu Is Trash by vicknoel(f): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

What are you redeeming Nigeria from?

So you think if peter obi wins, Nigeria will change because according to you, political issues are solved by peter obi's magical wand

For a fresh start, we need change from the old way of doing things. At least not Tinubu, Tinubu is APC
Re: David Hundeyin Documentary On Tinubu Is Trash by techWriter1: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Even if he come out original and real documentation you go still complain
Re: David Hundeyin Documentary On Tinubu Is Trash by OfficialAPCNig: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Youtube will be sued too or reported to Minsitry of Finance for not doing its due diligence before allowing a defamatory trash on its platform.
Ministry of Finance?

Urchins talk without sense.
Re: David Hundeyin Documentary On Tinubu Is Trash by tinsel: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
rayvelez:

So how did the money get to his account agbados and cassavas urchins?
Somebody had paid money to my account in Europe for a genuine transaction. That account was closed and money seized because the money came from a bad source( which did not concern me)and fought to clear name despite losing the money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan / If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches / Seun Osewa: Nigeria Needs A Hardworking President Like Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.