Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches (1419 Views)

Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by copyrites: 6:55am On Feb 21, 2023
To all those pastors sitting on the fence, dishing out parables, and pretending as if they don't see the awaiting disaster, please get ready to lose more members like me.

If Tinubu wins, the next ticket for presidency will shift to the North. And like you all already know, Northerners will never accept a Christian, not when Hell Rufai is alive. He was the first governor to test the Muslim-Muslim ticket in a state with 40% Christian population. Seeing that the ticket worked, he has once again given the APC guber ticket to another Muslim-Muslim, daring everyone. This is the reason Hell Rufai, more than any other governor, wants to die on Tinubu's matter.

CAN is sitting on the fence and telling Christians to vote their conscience knowing very well that the Islamic Council of Nigeria or even the Northern Elder's Forum will never sit on the fence if tables were turned.

General Overseers of Churches who do the most evangelism and crusades in Nigeria are staying mute on the matter.

If APC's muslim-muslim ticket flies, we will help APC kick-start the Islamisation agenda by quitting your Churches.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2023
grin grin That's why most of these pastors and Daddy GOs are useless and not worth approaching.People that couldn't predict the COVID-19 pandemic and it's attendant effects,The Russia Ukraine war, the kidnapping on Abuja -Kaduna railway line, the Naira note scarcity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Plus10(m): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Tell them bro...
That's a straight 24years of Muslim reign.

6 Likes

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Acidosis(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2023
copyrites:

If APC's muslim-muslim ticket flies, we will help APC kick-start the Islamisation agenda by quitting your Churches.

grin grin grin E never reach this level oo but then, I won't be surprised to see many Christians quit some of these churches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by JASONjnr(m): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Me that will be the first to Islamise myself to avoid beheading from these Almajiris...

Now, look at Tinubu, he owns agberos in Lagos state and went for a known Boko haram lord....

And he's telling us that his wife is a pastor... While his urchins have been telling us that Tinubu have planned his ambition many years ago. Probably, he made his wife convert to Christianity to become a pastor to wait for this day...

3 Likes

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by LocalStandard1(m): 7:28am On Feb 21, 2023
It will start at RCCG.

I have been noticing Pst Enoch Adeboye's body language and most Yoruba Pastors, except Pastor Oyedepo. I remember a day before the APC Presidential primaries, Enoch Adeboye Church started something that trended among most Christians on Social. Everyone was posting JESUS on their profile, I believe the hope was to get Osibanjo to win the ticket, I can not count the number of Igbos around me that followed that. All in the hopes of an Osibanjo Presidency.

Now that same Enoch Adeboye and his Church together with Yoruba Pastors act like theres no elections coming, they seem to shun Peter Obi as if they would do same if it were a fellow Yoruba.

Thinkam might actually be right about these people.

As for us the Christian North, we will do our best to see a fellow brother as the next President of Nigeria.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by daygee12: 7:30am On Feb 21, 2023
copyrites:
To all those pastors sitting on the fence, dishing out parables, and pretending as if they don't see the awaiting disaster, please get ready to lose more members like me.

If Tinubu wins, the next ticket for presidency will shift to the North. And like you all already know, Northerners will never accept a Christian, not when Hell Rufai is alive. He was the first governor to test the Muslim-Muslim ticket in a state with 40% Christian population. Seeing that the ticket worked, he has once again given the APC guber ticket to another Muslim-Muslim, daring everyone. This is the reason Hell Rufai, more than any other governor, wants to die on Tinubu's matter.

CAN is sitting on the fence and telling Christians to vote their conscience knowing very well that the Islamic Council of Nigeria or even the Northern Elder's Forum will never sit on the fence if tables were turned.

General Overseers of Churches who do the most evangelism and crusades in Nigeria are staying mute on the matter.

How could ur reasoning be so shallow even in the face of Bokoharam people still go to church, I don't know what is wrong with Igbos on religion whereas they are not tolerant to other religion except traditional religion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by thesicilian: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2023
daygee12:

How could ur reasoning be so shallow even in the face of Bokoharam people still go to church, I don't know what is wrong with Igbos on religion whereas the are not tolerant to other religion except traditional religion
Don't mind them. They're just trying to blackmail ignorant, vulnerable people to voting their candidate on religious grounds. And they are still the ones accusing northerners of voting on religious grounds. Bunch of pots calling kettles black.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by aylive02(m): 7:37am On Feb 21, 2023
How do we tell them?
It is very hard to convince a Christian urchin

2 Likes

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Okoroawusa: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2023
These your religious antics will fail. I didn't work for you in 2015,2019 and it will not work for you in 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by dustmalik: 7:42am On Feb 21, 2023
This is just the typical Ipobic way of blackmailing people into voting along religious lines, just like Obi has been doing, visiting anywhere he sights a Church.

4 Likes

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Naira20: 7:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Funny as it sounds, PST.Adeboye can't even sway 10% of RCCG members in this election for Tinubu.
Everyone knows what is at stake and don't need any pastor or prophet.

The natural choice is Peter Obi for many reasons.

Many of these pastors won't even vote.

For the umpteenth time, Churchgoers are the most stubborn set of followers I know

The COVID-19 was allowed by God to reformat the Nigerian Church and you'd see the effect in this election.

This Peter Obi candidacy was Divinely orchestrated.
I believe God wants to take ALL the glory.

Play your part and leave God to complete what He has started

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by copyrites: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
Funny as it sounds, PST.Adeboye can't even sway 10% of RCCG members in this election for Tinubu.
Everyone knows what is at stake and don't need any pastor or prophet.

The natural choice is Peter Obi for many reasons.

Many of these pastors won't even vote.

For the umpteenth time, Churchgoers are the most stubborn set of followers I know

The COVID-19 was allowed by God to reformat the Nigerian Church and you'd see the effect in this election.

This Peter Obi candidacy was Divinely orchestrated.
I believe God wants to take ALL the glory.

Play your part and leave God to complete what He has started

I agree with you 100%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by copyrites: 8:28am On Feb 21, 2023
dustmalik:
This is just the typical Ipobic way of blackmailing people into voting along religious lines, just like Obi has been doing, visiting anywhere he sights a Church.

Ethnic Jingoist. Frustrated Igbophobic bas.tard.

I am not Igbo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by loffyloffy: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2023
Bros Wetin be your own?

Where is it in the Job description of a pastor that says they must tell people who they have to vote for?

When was the last time you were in church by the way?

2 Likes

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Dotherightthing: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu is NO muslim!!! angry

Only mischievous people deny this!!! angry

Piiggiiddiotts amaka cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Urchinpainer: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2023
copyrites:

APC Muslim Muslim ticket will not fly. People should stop counting Tinubu in this election. This election is between Obi and Atiku.
Forget the crowd at his rallies, the uniforms should tell you they are rented.

2 Likes

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by SHINJA: 8:35am On Feb 21, 2023
Bro e no concern me again ..

If dem like make dem vote for Muslim-muslim ticket.

But I pray say any stupid Christian wey vote for Muslim-muslim make he no die better die..

Make dogs lick him blood .

Come to the north and see the way Christians are being oppressed...

Some Christians are stupid naturally..

If to say na Christian person from ruling party pick Christian as VP..I swear to God he no fit come northwest esp Kano come campaign. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by vhykeeytor(m): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2023
copyrites:

Nicely said...for someone like me in the north, I would join islam and start jihad ASAP... throwing bombs in churches especially in churches of those pastors who sat on the fence.
Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by sunray(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2023
loffyloffy:
Bros Wetin be your own?

Where is it in the Job description of a pastor that says they must tell people who they have to vote for?

When was the last time you were in church by the way?

Many of them are Christians by names. Don't you see them on ground with charms when killed by security forces. Jesus Christ did not rule Israel as prime minister. His gospel is about salvation and kingdom inheritance.

1 Like

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by DSC7: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2023
I will ask my Igbo, hausa and Yoruba pastors who i should vote for..... Once any of them mention Tinubu,..... You know the rest.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by yemmight(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2023
Real Christians will not quit because of Muslim-Muslim ticket. That is the fact.

1 Like

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Turboking(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Nicely said...for someone like me in the north, I would join islam and start jihad ASAP... throwing bombs in churches especially in churches of those pastors who sat on the fence.
the thing really pain this one so tey,E begin type with emotions. Sorry oo,reserve your tears till 25th
Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by vhykeeytor(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Turboking:
the thing really pain this one so tey,E begin type with emotions. Sorry oo,reserve your tears till 25th

Ode tinubu win or lose...your life can never be up to half of mine. You will still come online to beg for sub and ask for help. So rest in Peace
Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Turboking(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Ode tinubu win or lose...your life can never be up to half of mine. You will still come online to beg for sub and ask for help. So rest in Peace
I'm not disappointed, same stale line as usual. Online millionaires, but broke in real life. Please do substantiate your dumb claim of me seeking help or sub...if not cry embarassed embarassed me a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by vhykeeytor(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Turboking:
I'm not disappointed, same stale line as usual. Online millionaires, but broke in real life. Please do substantiate your dumb claim of me seeking help or sub...if not cry embarassed embarassed me a river
I don't need to substantiate any claim because only a dumb and weak mind like you, would vote for your oppressor of 8years because you wanna claim sophistication or measured your small dick with other tribe. It's common knowledge that 80%of bastards or agbadorian (your inclusive) are political jobbers who have nothing doing. Las las you go beg sub tire from 2023 to 2027.

2 Likes

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Odiriance4all(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
vhykeeytor:

I don't need to substantiate any claim because only a dumb and weak mind like you, would vote for your oppressor of 8years because you wanna claim sophistication or measured your small dick with other tribe. It's common knowledge that 80%of bastards or agbadorian (your inclusive) are political jobbers who have nothing doing. Las las you go beg sub tire from 2023 to 2027.

Sweet finishing 😆 🤣
Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Turboking(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
vhykeeytor:

25th is just few days away,would you just please reserve this your cry and lamentations for that day and beyond? I'm asking for too much.. Mr Warren Buffett

1 Like

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by vhykeeytor(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Turboking:
25th is just few days away,would you just please reserve this your cry and lamentations for that day and beyond? I'm asking for too much.. Mr Warren Buffett

I can never cry because God has blessed me. Remember the woman that kissed Buhari poster in 2015, was crying completely naked in the bank in 2023. This would be your portion in Tinubu's government, if voted in. It would lead to endless wailing into your 5th generations. That cry you wished other Nigerians by being insensitive with your choice of who becomes your president, would come back to you and to your 5th generation in million folds. I would like to save your contacts, so you can see how my life is flourishing even in Tinubu's evil govt.

Your people are protesting and burning banks in Sango, Sagamu, Abeokuta and Ijebu ode. Remind me who's the vice president of Nigeria again. Has he uttered a word to douse the situation NO...that's how Tinubu would over look all your wailing and gnashing of teeth for another 4years. You will suffer more than you ever wish others to continue suffering, and there shall be no remedy to your situation.
Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Turboking(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
vhykeeytor:

I can never cry because God has blessed me. Remember the woman that kissed Buhari poster in 2015, was crying completely naked in the bank in 2023. This would be your portion in Tinubu's government, if voted in. It would lead to endless wailing into your 5th generations. That cry you wished other Nigerians by being insensitive with your choice of who becomes your president, would come back to you and to your 5th generation in million folds. I would like to save your contacts, so you can see how my life is flourishing even in Tinubu's evil govt.

Your people are protesting and burning banks in Sango, Sagamu, Abeokuta and Ijebu ode. Remind me who's the vice president of Nigeria again. Has he uttered a word to douse the situation NO...that's how Tinubu would over look all your wailing and gnashing of teeth for another 4years. You will suffer more than you ever wish others to continue suffering, and there shall be no remedy to your situation.
utter nonsense, you can't take God's place...let every of your hill wishes,curses for me be your portion for the rest of your miserable life including your 10th generations to come... you shall forever lament and sink so deep in your own bitterness...sadness and hardship shall be yours all through your time on earth till you are cast to the ground so shall it be till eternity Amen

1 Like

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Treadway: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
What the OP said might sound extreme or even un-christianlike as some have said, but he is making a lot of sense. You say it should be about kingdom winning and salvation right, why then should any Christian need to vote, we should just hand over all to God, sit at home on election day and just pray. Does that follow? No. The pastors will tell you to do your part by voting and rightly so.

So why are the pastors not doing their part and sitting on the fence? The imams are sure as hell not sitting on the fence, they are rallying all their people and giving them direction and instructions every Friday as this election draws near. If these guys now have their way and begin to wreak havoc, the same pastors will start speaking English and telling you to keep praying for Nigeria as we have been doing for decades. What is more, they arrogate so much power to themselves like they can legit turn you to a toad, or ask bears to eat you up like Elisha, but didn't see Covid coming, and somehow cant see who is God's choice for this election and tell the people. The prophets of old in the Bible always communicated God's choice of the leaders, so when and how did that stop and sitting on the fence became the norm, and yet I as a Christian am supposed to be in awe of u as some sort of superman, but you have not seen or heard who God's choice is so far. The op may be harsh in his submission, but he really isn't off the mark.

Seun nlfpmod FP please for wider opinions

2 Likes

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Vickyguero: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Urchinpainer:

APC Muslim Muslim ticket will not fly. People should stop counting Tinubu in this election. This election is between Obi and Atiku.
Forget the crowd at his rallies, the uniforms should tell you they are rented.
Omo ode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Makes Statement Known / Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU / Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.