Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide (1575 Views)

BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) / Corper Chinko Ekun Seen Going For His NYSC Duties (PHOTOS) / Corper Chinko Ekun At NYSC Orientation Camp, Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by OluFireD: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Chinko Ekun, the popular Nigerian rapper and singer, has told the startling story of how things went rough for him. He narrated how things fell apart in his personal life after he became a popular artist.

The rapper made this revelation at the SummerJam 2022 conference at Pastor Bolaji Idowu‘s Harvester’s Church in Lagos state. Chinko Ekun, who gained lots of popularity after releasing the song titled “Able God”, revealed he suffered a major setback in his career when he was signed to Dek-Niyor Entertainment.

He confirmed he had a fallout with his boss at the time which led to him losing his deal with the label. He stated that the label reclaimed the house and cars that were gifted to him. He began to squat with friends and often slept on the floor.

Because of how rough things were, his girlfriend even left him and the heartbreak was so tough that it landed him in the hospital.

Below is what he had to say.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DJTiGVV6Pc[/flash]

Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by OluFireD: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
cc Seun, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by devilmaycry: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
So what should we do undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by illicit(m): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
U even see floor sleep

People dey sleep on top tree like bird

1 Like

Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by Eyesstone(f): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sad story. Life is harsh.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by OluFireD: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lol. You wicked o grin
devilmaycry:
So what should we do undecided

1 Like

Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by Mercury12(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Yep. You went through it.
Everyone does at some point.
Get in the studio and cook some meals for hungry people bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by Natural2Heal: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
What did he do with the money he made from his hit track "Able God"? I guess he lavished all the money on women and alcohol as usual.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by OluFireD: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
People get story o
illicit:
U even see floor sleep

People dey sleep on top tree like bird

1 Like

Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by OluFireD: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Na the spirit be that
Mercury12:
Yep. You went through it.
Everyone does at some point.
Get in the studio and cook some meals for hungry people bro.
Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by Frawdboiy: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
He no dey do yahoo?

1 Like

Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by zombieHUNTER: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Frawdboiy:
He no dey do yahoo?

Yahoo no pay Everytime

They're all Yahoo boys

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by Frawdboiy: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Yahoo no pay Everytime

They're all Yahoo boys
If you get correct update, yahoo pays all the time. Shebi he's close to naira marley, he should go and do HK meetup for one week and get more formats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by jclassiq(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
I so hate it when these f00ls keep whining about losing a girlfriend as if an entire human being was their own to keep.

Very foolish talk.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by OluFireD: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lol
Natural2Heal:
What did he do with the money he made from his hit track "Able God"? I guess he lavished all the money on women and alcohol as usual.
Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by Holybaddo: 2:23am On Nov 14, 2022
After meeting many former artists I laugh

They are usually sinking in poverty
If you disagree check on them
Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:47am On Nov 14, 2022
sad
Can start hook up or RENTAL

Re: I Lost My House, Car, Girlfriend - Rapper, Chinko Ekun Reveals His Battles (vide by OluFireD: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2022
Hmmm. That's serious
Holybaddo:
After meeting many former artists I laugh

They are usually sinking in poverty
If you disagree check on them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilda Bassey All Smiles As She Meets Billionaire, Tony Elumelu (video) / 9ice And P-square / Dbanj And His New Girlfriend Genevieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.