Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom (45598 Views)

4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) / Adamu Uwar, Notorious Kidnapper Arrested While Collecting Ransom In Plateau / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Eriokanmi: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Anywhere Kaduna hears A before P and C, na to rain curses. How someone would suddenly wake up and think APC would win kaduna where they've failed to secure lives is a joker
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by overdrive(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
The guy is still very much alive. He will be released soon. This I have seen.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by charlesdinho7(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
what is giving these bastards the mind to carry out all this atrocities? let them keep the body. very stupid kidnappers
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by okoroemeka(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
LordIsaac:
There's wickedness in the land...I don't even know where to start!
I don't think the devil can be so wicked like this,the callousness and wickedness of mankind will shock the devil himself,what are they releasing?decayed maggot infested body,RIP brother,living in Nigeria is now one of 1009 ways to die miserably
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Konjiboii: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Make world end joo
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by 9japride(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
And some senseless individuals will say they should pardon those bandits? Just imagine having a repentant bandit as a political office holder. Some people are just wild animals that should be relegated to a zoo. The kind of wickedness in this country should be studied as a research programme in higher institutions. I believe most of these kidnapping is done out of prejudice and hate.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by wtfCode: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Wonders shall never end angry
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Celly2020: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Please I just want to ask question, my question is do they deposited his corps in morgue?
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by sisisioge: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Only in Nigeria....Bandits are now legal people.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by darqly(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
I wish the kidnappers nothing but pain and suffering in this life and the next. This is sheer evil.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by ransomed: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tilumbu and APC want us to continue this criminal act. May God rule their lives the exact way they rule Nigerians.
Rest in peace bro. Obadiah, I am sorry the way the country you love disappointed you.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Mrpojj(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by RPG2020(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
2022 Nigeria can't track calls shocked
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Okiemute101: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
This one pain me no be small... ahhh God of Israel please come to our rescue. This is hell
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by stasius: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
I wish the dead can fight.

They can't kill your body and your soul/spirit at the same time.

Arise and deal with them in that camp.

I wish the spirit of the dead can be invoked to fight these demons. I wish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Talentempire: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
If only we can start dragging every political office holder from federal to states and stop concentrating on the president alone
I tell you all of them must work

We are always attacking the president when we have governors
Senators, ministers , commissioners,e.t.c who are not working

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Consray(f): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
jessylaurel:

Why not put a tracker in the bike and track them down.
your head dey there
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Apili: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Omor people get mind sha
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Goldbw122(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
They are so wicked people.. too bad.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by LordIsaac(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
okoroemeka:
I don't think the devil can be so wicked like this,the callousness and wickedness of mankind will shock the devil himself,what are they releasing?decayed maggot infested body,RIP brother,living in Nigeria is now one of 1009 ways to die miserably
Nigeria has come to a level where people do not take the taking of human life as anything anymore. Why? Because they claim government has impoverished them and they are poor. I wonder the quality of humans we have now roaming our streets. I pity those still living night lives in these times.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Mayeldah(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
APC and Buhari's legacy

Anyone that votes APC in the coming election is mad and should have his head examined

Terrorist party
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Hezzyluv: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Promotions:
May every bandit, kidnapper, ritual killers and every evil person out there that's making this country unsafe for the common man die a gruesome death...
Those kidnappers will never see peace and I pray for a better government that will put an end to this nonsense.. angry

Sane person.

Amen and Amen...
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by GoodIsGod: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
WibusJaga:

These Bandits are heartless.
Why can't the police raid their hideout since the victim is already dead, abi police dey fear the Bandits?

They won't allow citizens to own a gun and they that are holding guns dey fear to protect or rescue the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Happened: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Promotions:
May every bandit, kidnapper, ritual killers and every evil person out there that's making this country unsafe for the common man die a gruesome death...
Those kidnappers will never see peace and I pray for a better government that will put an end to this nonsense.. angry
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Originalsly: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Where is the Police in all this? ... they should be advising people to report kidnappings and ransom demands. When caught these bandits shouldn't be killed ... but brought out half dead ... stop for a very brief photo shoot ... and rushed to the nearest hospital via the longest route. If they get there alive the hospitalnstaff will know what to do... or not do!
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by joyandfaith: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck6HKHRNC6W/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Demonitization and Cashless policy would stop this. No transaction above 10k for individual.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by festaclanre: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
NotKnown:
Even after collecting the next 10m, they still won't release the corpse.
I can bet it they have no corpse to produce
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by mastermaestro(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
jessylaurel:

Why not put a tracker in the bike and track them down.

After tracking their exact location, who will risk the uncertain journey? grin Those guys are monsters with sophisticated weapons. Our security forces just scratch around them, that's all. It's suicidal going into their terrains to combat them.

Fighting a group of religiously indoctrinated rebels is like flogging a dead horse.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by BigYash: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Eyesstone:
They should eat the corpse. Mumu people.
My thought exactly. Cux they will still hold who will go and deliver the Ransom..
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by mudiaikp: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
I am selling old/aged instagram,facebook,twitter,linkedin and US and UK phone numbers. Hit me up on whatsapp at https:///bu2gm2

Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by mrkings84(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
zombieHUNTER:
vote APc to save Nigeria from APc

madness of the highest order

only a certified mad Man still votes APc and expect something different from the status quo...

All Tinubu supporters are mad

This the simple truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals / Unknown Assailants Attack 2/1 New Site Kubwa, Wound Scores (Graphic Pics) / Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.