Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom (45593 Views)

4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) / Adamu Uwar, Notorious Kidnapper Arrested While Collecting Ransom In Plateau / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Let them eat and choke on the corpse.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by LordKushmann(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Promotions:
May every bandit, kidnapper, ritual killers and every evil person out there that's making this country unsafe for the common man die a gruesome death...
Those kidnappers will never see peace and I pray for a better government that will put an end to this nonsense.. angry

This is why history is important mate. In the old days, there would be bannermen rousing the battle cry in all affected communities and this issue would be uprooted by those who have their peace at heart with vengeance burning within.

But no, it's all constitutional.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by sonofElElyon: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
illicit:
Torh

Let the dead bury their dead

undecided

Not applicable... not their dead
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by illicit(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Not applicable... not their dead

It's theirs

They killed him

They wanted money for his corpse
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Testimony1988(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Evil people don't last long, their days their days are numbered.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by dydx2020(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Another name for Wickedness
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by yahoosurepass(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Vote APC... For continuation.... grin
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by isaiahethan: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
WibusJaga:

These Bandits are heartless.
Why can't the police raid their hideout since the victim is already dead, abi police dey fear the Bandits?

The BVN is useless,the government knows how to track the so called bandits. They can send the air strike to there hideout.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by EteBabaagba222(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Emvico34:
Don't give them shishi. Let's vote OBI. He will end this nonsense

I will neva support any politicians. But d way you obi followers dey talk, dey make someone hate him more. Do you knw how many US presidents that can't defeat Taliban? I beg... change d constitution not politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by jessylaurel(f): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
mastermaestro:

After tracking their exact location, who will risk the uncertain journey? grin Those guys are monsters with sophisticated weapons. Our security forces just scratch around them, that's all. It's suicidal going into their terrains to combat them.

Fighting a group of religiously indoctrinated rebels is like flogging a dead horse.

The military can do it
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by zudozz: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Buhari's cousin's or APC allies!
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Wokenaija: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
If you feel bad for the victims and you are supporting APC in this coming elections then you are evil!!!!! And this will happen to you or your family members amen! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Promotions: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

If curses were potent

Buhari won't be alive today.. so shushh it

stop making Aso rock an old people's home

stop voting money bags who see governance as turn by turn

vote competent people into power and see real change..

we know these bandits are in the forests.. we know the hot spots.. we have seen our service men complain that orders aren't given to go after this evil people living in the forests..

we know what drones can do..
we know what our air Force can do

we know that ordinary Gumi visits these cannibals in the bushes.. but Nigerian army can't locate them.

vote Right my brother
vote wisely
Who told you I'm voting for an old ma? Did I indicate my candidate out here or did I ask you to vote for anyone? Oga work on your personality and stop talking plenty online.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by sonofElElyon: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
illicit:

It's theirs

They killed him

They wanted money for his corpse

And you think they'll bury him They'll sell his body parts or leave his corpse to rot above ground.... No! Not their corpse
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Ken4Christ: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
I don't blame them. I blame the FG for their failure to tackle the security challenges we are facing. And some idiots still want to vote this evil party back to power.

If not for my Christian faith, I will use that 10 million and buy guns. Then go to their hideouts and fight these wicked and unreasonable people. I don't care if I die but let me first kill a reasonable number of them.

Vote these people out of power ooo. Our mumu don do.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by JimohMomoh: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nazgul:
Sometimes I do ask myself if Buhari or those around him aren't aware of how insecure Nigeria currently is. How can kidnappers be operating very boldly for years on major roads the military and police as supposed to be patrolling on and the military hasn't scored any reasonable victory against them, year in year out, it's one sad story to another.

What Buhari should know is that after 29th of may him and his family would become ordinary Nigerians, the north he refused to secure would come back to hunt him and his house hold. Maybe when is daughters start getting kidnapped he'll understand what he put Nigerians through.

Rip to the young man.

Buhari is fully aware but chooses not to do much about it because they are his (Fulani) kingsmen.

Are you not aware that one of Buhari's minister said on live tv that kidnapping is not a federal offence.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by imagrg(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Our Law-makers are sitting like paid baby ducks at Aso Rock watching Nigerians being killed on daily basis.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by grandstar(m): 1:51am On Nov 14, 2022
This is heartbreaking.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:12am On Nov 14, 2022
mudiaikp:
I am selling old/aged instagram,facebook,twitter,linkedin and US and UK phone numbers. Hit me up on whatsapp at https:///bu2gm2

How much for Uk number?
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by galantjoe(m): 2:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Let they bury the dead. Use small change of that 10m to organised his funeral.
Case closed.

These people cannot be trusted.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by 2016v2017: 5:27am On Nov 14, 2022
Promotions:
May every bandit, kidnapper, ritual killers and every evil person out there that's making this country unsafe for the common man die a gruesome death...
Those kidnappers will never see peace and I pray for a better government that will put an end to this nonsense.. angry
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by virginchaser(m): 6:55am On Nov 14, 2022
It's high time to vote for any non fulani. It will reduce their boldness by 50%.
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by B2B23: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2022
illicit:
Torh

undecided

How does the dead bury the dead?
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Kelvinjeff(m): 8:04am On Nov 14, 2022
Nothing we nor go see for Nigeria ��... Later dem go say dem nor be terrorist
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Ifakiland(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck6HKHRNC6W/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Make dem pay na, why the noise...no be same same dem be...abeg next
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Best comment
illicit:
Torh

undecided

1 Like

Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Phraences: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2022
EteBabaagba222:

I will neva support any politicians. But d way you obi followers dey talk, dey make someone hate him more. Do you knw how many US presidents that can't defeat Taliban? I beg... change d constitution not politicians.

This is just an excuse. You have probably made up your mind to hate him. Obi is not a magician but wanting another 4years of APC is just unbelievable. If the US was experiencing the level of hardship Nigerians suffered under this APC Govt, the govt in power will never smell the seat in the next election. Only in Nigeria people want to give the same APC a second chance.

I will rather Atiku the thief win than Tinubu the thief..
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by farouk2much(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Some useless people think of voting APC
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Germi9: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Nazgul:
Sometimes I do ask myself if Buhari or those around him aren't aware of how insecure Nigeria currently is. How can kidnappers be operating very boldly for years on major roads the military and police as supposed to be patrolling on and the military hasn't scored any reasonable victory against them, year in year out, it's one sad story to another.

What Buhari should know is that after 29th of may him and his family would become ordinary Nigerians, the north he refused to secure would come back to hunt him and his house hold. Maybe when is daughters start getting kidnapped he'll understand what he put Nigerians through.

Rip to the young man.
Do you trust the security guys? If things go on for too long unchecked then you know the answer already..those guys are not clean
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Alabiojoski(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2022
no be small thing o
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by Rahkman: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Plateau man killed in kaduna
Re: Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom by anonymuz(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2022
zombieHUNTER:
vote APc to save Nigeria from APc

madness of the highest order

only a certified mad Man still votes APc and expect something different from the status quo...

All Tinubu supporters are mad
my belle grin this is a breakfast vawulence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) / Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals / Unknown Assailants Attack 2/1 New Site Kubwa, Wound Scores (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.