Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Confused: Fiancee & I Are Both As, 2 Be Or Not? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused: Fiancee & I Are Both As, 2 Be Or Not? (940 Views)

His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused: Fiancee & I Are Both As, 2 Be Or Not? by iyke001(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2007
found out we are not compatible medically, tried seperating but seems impossible advice is urgently needed
Re: Confused: Fiancee & I Are Both As, 2 Be Or Not? by ssRhino: 12:44am On Aug 24, 2007
I am so sorry to hear this, it is realy sad, however, it is called a tough love, cos i will never advice u guys to go ahead with such love at all, marriage like that is not fair at all, cos you and your patner will not be the one to suffer the consequences, it will be the children, the pain that comes with being a Sickle Cell kids is not funny at all, and i am so sure u will hate to see that happen, it is not cheap either to take care of them, so my honest advice is put an end to the relationship, u could remain friends, it is rather unfortunate, but better to prevent a bad tomorrow now, i realy feel for you guys, and i wish you both the best of luck
If you are AS, better to hook up with AA
if you are SS better to still hook up with AA.

(1) (Reply)

A / I Dont Know Why / Chukwudi Nine-month-old Chukwudi Emmanuel Was Stolen By A Family Friend Suspecte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.