Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? (1100 Views)

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / We Are Now Back To "Biafra Or Death" Stage / Where Are All The "Biafra Or Death" Monikers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by duro4chang(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
10mobile:

This is why you're so slow. Many of their victims are Northerners too. The fact that we say Northerners are killers doesn't mean ALL Northerners are. At least, you have to admit that Fulani have been killing Nigerians under the supervision of a Fulani President. Is that a lie? And, are human lives rat lives that you want us to keep quiet about it.

I've just realized that low mindset is the problem with many of you.
No erection in biaflaland now. Biafla or death?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by Innocentman86: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

The niger delta are not part of your madness biko

Your dot in a circle region should stay clear of South south biko
Thank you Yoruba Muslims.
My yoruba Muslim friend is here eating dog meat and drinking heavily.if I call him fake Muslim na he will be angry grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by Emergingnation3(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
What of there will not be erection in biaflaland?
IPOB never threaten to disrupt election in SE, cos we believe in electoral process..

And that doesn't mean, we have abandoned our Biafra cause, for useless elections..

Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by duro4chang(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Emergingnation3:
IPOB never threaten to disrupt election in SE, cos we believe in electoral process..

And that doesn't mean, we have abandoned our Biafra cause, for useless elections..
Change of narratives.

Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by 10mobile: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

The niger delta are not part of your madness biko

Your dot in a circle region should stay clear of South south biko
When GEJ was the President, Igbos were his backbone. But, his brothers mostly hate Igbos while licking the ass of those who ganged up against GEJ and who have been stealing the oil in your back yard for years. Kai! Only a people under a curse behave like this.
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by OneEyedSnake: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Innocentman86:

Yoru bad man and mouth,always shouting and making noise but run away when the first hit come.
Ss/se is one region.
And the biafran war was ss/se against nigeria and her interest group.
People like Philip effiong,air raid achuzie etc are actually from the SS part of the eastern region.
Politically,religious etc ss/se is one region.
Mind you I'm not igboid.

Nah wah

Only war will end this madness
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by Emergingnation3(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Change of narratives.
Call it whatever you like....

I just stated the position of IPOB on election in SE....
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by Innocentman86: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Nah wah

Only war will end this madness

Perfect,then I pity the weakest and most cowordly tribe in Nigeria.
Because we all know that afonjas no get breeze for yanshb grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Only to liar,mess,do propagandaa,betray,backstabb,worshipp juju etc.
I really pity afonja fake Muslimns grin cheesy
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by duro4chang(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Call it whatever you like....

I just stated the position of IPOB on election in SE....

Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by naijapips04: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
It has changed to Peter Obi or death which will change back to Biafra or deart after the election and continue line that for the next 100 years. Honestly my people lack wisdom.
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by naijapips04: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Emergingnation3:
The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is still every must on cause......

Chronic unity Begging Muslim pi**g..

Says the unity beggar begging for Peter Obidient to become the president of a united Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by ObosiUkwalla: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
The slogan has changed. The story has changed. Buhari is no more cloned. Fulani are now our brothers from the north. They are no more killers. Nigeria is no more a zoo. Nothing like no erection in the biafla land.
It is now Obi obi obi

You mean like the thief who never believed in Nigeria or the one who sponsors OPC to kill non yorubas or the one who sponsors Yoruba nation seperatists... Answer now

Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by juman(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
The slogan start again in next few months.

Igbos are confused.

1 Like

Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by duro4chang(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

You mean like the thief who never believed in Nigeria or the one who sponsors OPC to kill non yorubas or the one who sponsors Yoruba nation seperatists... Answer now
This is what I mean

Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

See as your OSU ancestor is looking at you from hell in shame

You are an idiot.

Shamelessly displaying your grandfather's picture because he was useless while he was living miserable life on earth.

Away with the photo of your useless grandfather. I don't want to see it.
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by OneEyedSnake: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

You are an idiot.

Shamelessly displaying your grandfather's picture because he was useless while he was living miserable life on earth.

Away with the photo of your useless grandfather. I don't want to see it.

This was taken within living memory circa 1920's.

There are people who were born when this photo below was taken and they are still alive .

So within living human memory , your ancestors going back as close as your great grand fathers went about buttnaked
grin

Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

There are people who were born when this photo below was taken and they are still alive .

So within living human memory , your ancestors going back as close as your great grand fathers went about buttnaked
grin

Shut up.

You are a f.ool

Better go find job, and be useful for yourself and future generations.

If you continue this way you children will use your photo and make fun of it, the same way you are making fun of your idiotic grandfather's photo.

Once again, you are a f.ool
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

grin

Shut up.

You are a f.ool

If you continue this way you children will use your photo and make fun of it, the same way you are making fun of your idiotic grandfather's photo.

Once again, you are a compound f.ool
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by OneEyedSnake: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Shut up.

You are a f.ool

Once again, you are a compound f.ool

I came to bring the pain
Hatdcore to the brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0lebNU0lzw
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by ObosiUkwalla: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
This is what I mean

What about this? Or you didn't see em?

Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by XerXers: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

And this

Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by ObosiUkwalla: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
XerXers:

And this

You won't see the hypocritical bastard here again. He has run away
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by 2Radii: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says IQ deficients Afonja pi**g....

Las time I checked, Igbos are neither attaching Afonja to themselves, nor grabbing Afonja land ..

We are legitimately buying off your ancestral lands, not by land grabbing... grin grin
Osu

That man is from SS grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by duro4chang(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

We are resetting the head of your lord and savior in Abuja
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:01am On Nov 14, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

I came to bring the pain
Hatdcore to the brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0lebNU0lzw

If you think I will watch this nonsense, then you are a lunatic.

Away with you, and you nonsense video
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by Idiko1: 2:30am On Nov 14, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
I have been shouting my voice hoarse here that the last people to want Nigeria to divide is the Abobaku.

I will not bore you people this evening but I dey shame on behalf of Jude Olabode .

See as dem abandon Biafra sharp sharp go carry Nigeria flag all because of presidency .

You see why I keep warning the ND to never ever think the Igbo is our alky and that in the future when we decide to leave Nigeria that we should expect the Igbo leading the loudest opposition to our exist.

Biafra or death?

Shameless cretins.

The stream of the thought represented in the above crap indicates a dimwit.
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by Idiko1: 2:32am On Nov 14, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Who attache pass land grabbing omo abobaku

What a dunce.
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by Kokoy2022: 5:53am On Nov 14, 2022
Ofe mma nu demons always identify with anything filth, gelousy,hatred,bile,envy, injustice, inequity, unfairness and so on. These are people that descended from the pit of hell with nothing good to offers humanity. Thiefnupoo will never smell Aso rock inshallah!
Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by Emergingnation3(m): 7:11am On Nov 14, 2022
2Radii:
Osu

That man is from SS grin
He is Afonja Muslim disgusting as a SS man..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Will Choose An Arrogant Man Like Babachir Lawal As Running Mate - Afegbua / Mbaka December 31st Night Predictions 2022 / 100 Rivers’ Clerics Declare Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.