Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" (26325 Views)

Fubara To Commissioners: You Were Caught In Crossfire, I Have Nothing Against U / Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara To Pass Four New Bills Into Law / Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by politicoNG: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Rivers State Governor, Siminalayi Fubara, on Thursday pledged his loyalty to his predecessor and Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nyesom Wike, maintaining he (Wike) remains his principal.

The Governor stated this in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, at the rededication service of the 2023/2024 Legal Year of the Rivers State Judiciary that was equally attended by Wike. The event was held at the Saint Cyprian’s Anglican Church, Hospital Road in the state capital.

He described the recent political crisis in the state as a thing of the past, calling again for peace in the oil-rich state. Fubara noted that Rivers State can if the actors and their supporters are peaceful.

“My oga remains my oga. Whatever that has happened is in the past. I have not sent anybody to malign anybody,” the Governor said.

He said that although it has been a trying time for the state, the current phase of political misunderstanding will pass and the promises his administration made to the people will be delivered.

The Governor also warned those pledging support for him to stop using abusive words on perceived opponents, saying that he did not authorise them to malign anybody.

According to him, in trying to attain development, the devil will always attack, but that what is most important is to “identify the devil and push it out”.

It was the first time the two politicians who were the major characters in the recent political fight would be meeting each other in public in the state.

Wike who is the FCT Minister arrived at the church service almost at the end and had a handshake with his successor before sitting on the same row with him while the service lasted.

At the start of his speech, Governor Fubara jokingly appealed to the congregants to suspend the recognition of guests in order not to commit another impeachable offence.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/09/wike-remains-my-principal-says-gov-fubara/?fbclid=IwAR2PzIDhmS5hvs-skZUugzen-IMCbor4XAO65zTQr5buCXC6LV2ocFSj62M

4 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Tojan: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
The governor is fighting for his reelection

4 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Goldenchyke(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
You played dirty.
Unfortunately Wike does not forget easily

Until you pass the litigation period, then we will know if "Oga na still Oga"

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by OBTOREPA(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Humility is the key.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by SoNature(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Peace is good as far as it doesn't involve giving a significant percentage of Rivers State money to one slowpoke who thinks he is God.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by SIXTEENTH(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
I pity the gullible political thugger that are always standing and ready to kill for them.
See as the fubara is hailing his Oga at the top

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Kenochi(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
Oga Fubara, according to the luqucious Asari Dokubo, Agreement is Agreement.
Just play the fool and collect your second term and show your true colours because at that point you have nothing to lose

Buy property in SilverGate Estate Ibeju Lekki and Strongtower Estate Ode Omi

With very good titles and close proximity to Dangote Refinery,Lekki Deep Sea Port and Lekki Free Trade Zone it is a great investment opportunity and home owners

With affordable prices and instant allocation on payment
Call Kenttimo Limited or Watsapp on 09011940215 for further details
Also contact us on

Facebook: Kenttimo Limited
X: @KenttimoLtd
Instagram: kenttimo_limited
Tik Tok: @kenttimo_limited

Click for more details:
https://www.nairaland.com/7905580/introducing-silvergate-estate-ibeju-lekki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by netpro(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Some no-do-gooders were hoping for a fight and bloodbath for their amusements.

Whether eyeservice or lipservice, the way the governor is handling the matter, I see no reason both will not work together.

Siminalayi Fubara will surely go far. He is not into Nzogbu Nzogbu, do or die Politics of you know who.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by yarimo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Illiterate Obidients won't be happy with how the governor handle the situation, oya illiterate Obidients come and start insulting and defaming the river state governor

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Urheadmaster(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
Obedient are giving you goosebumps embarassed
yarimo:
Illiterate Obidients won't be happy with how the governor handle the situation, oya illiterate Obidients come and start insulting and defaming the river state governor

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by magoo10(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
fubara should continue whining the ogogoro man whether he likes it or not power don leave am.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by slivertongue: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
HE. serve the people of Rivers State well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Iyedemba iyedemba

3 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by ubest1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
The foolish Sim will be booted out soon he thinks Wike will forgive & forget

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by NaijaCover(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Cantonese: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Klington: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
Another voluntary slave just being activated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Skillsnigeria: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by grandstar(m): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
This is for show.

If Wikes boots get so big for him again, Fubara will bare his fangs.

4 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by M0H247: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
Stoop to conquer

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by jaxxy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
did wike say that to ameachi? better allow the governor to do his job.

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by inoki247: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by oyeb15: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
I stopped taking IJAW people serious when I realized Jonathan is an ijaw man.

They have the attributes of fish. They are only reasonable inside water or creeks very close to water.

9 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by SultanOfPuna: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
Brain joker

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Raskimonojendor: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
President BAT settled their quarrel. Igbos won't like this news.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by izibili44: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
SoNature:
Peace is good as for as it doesn't involve giving a significant percentage of Rivers State money to one slowpoke who thinks he is God.
you don't know anything. You will be suprise he will pay more now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
This one Don show Wike Sheyge, e just de massage Wike Ego

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by JaraNaija: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
grin grin grin Una no serious

2 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
grin grin

I thought they said this dude is an ijaw man lol. Rivers state now in Wike pocket. He has finally agreed to the terms and conditions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo / Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) / Aisha Yesufu Calls Out Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.