Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,451 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Road To A New Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Road To A New Nigeria (624 Views)

There Shall Be New Nigeria’, Pastor Adeboye Optimistic, Composes New Song / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Pastor Preaches On The Road With Reggae Music In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Road To A New Nigeria by Dawinlove(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
I have shared quiet some encounters I have had about the future of Nigeria. Since 2018 after my election post, I have seen quiet some things the Lord showed me will occur before the new Nigeria emerge come to pass. My reason for always keeping us updated on matters like this, is of the fact that God cannot be a pier with the truth. 2019 election came with a lot of hope but God isn't a God that rush his a gender. I will like to share what the lord showed me today with you.

The Lord took me to a road that had a rough approach. I was driving but the road was bad. I got to a point and the Lord began to show me trees. He said, this trees are the our current leaders. He said, Nigeria was deceived in 2015 by a political party that break out from an already ruling party. He said, they played Nigerians with deception and manipulated us to believing they are our rescue, the Lord said, many Nigerians were fooled into accepting this people idea all in the name of wanting a better nation but, they were not wise enough to discern the deception due to their trust and confidence in this force that rise and kept Nigeria in bondage.
The lord said, my plan to rescue Nigeria is still intact and no force can stop it. Nigerians must only be aware of the hardship coming in 2023. It will not be as we think it will began, Nigeria would be launch into a new season but some of this old politician will be in the new nation, it will not be easy at first, until eventually they will all be out for his a gender to manifest. Then he began to show me the prosperity that lies ahead of us. We are entering a better, prosperous season but, we must be ready to face what lies ahead of us to launch us into this new nation. Nigeria would become a hub in the world were other nations that have rejected it, will run to
Congratulations Nigerians

This hardship prophesied has began with the masses, but its just the first phase. A change cannot occur without struggles and a fight. We must face the reality to see what we want

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Road To A New Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Dawinlove:
I have shared quiet some encounters I have had about the future of Nigeria. Since 2018 after my election post, I have seen quiet some things the Lord showed me will occur before the new Nigeria emerge come to pass. My reason for always keeping us updated on matters like this, is of the fact that God cannot be a pier with the truth. 2019 election came with a lot of hope but God isn't a God that rush his a gender. I will like to share what the lord showed me today with you
Your new Nigeria has absolutely nothing to do with the Kingdom of God. Stop using God's name to spread meaningless propaganda. undecided

Your churches have been using the name of God to decieve, delude and steal from Nigerians for over 40 years, this as they watch as the country continue to take a nose dive. How much longer with this wickedness? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Road To A New Nigeria by onez: 12:26am On Nov 15, 2022
Dawinlove:
I have shared quiet some encounters I have had about the future of Nigeria. Since 2018 after my election post, I have seen quiet some things the Lord showed me will occur before the new Nigeria emerge come to pass. My reason for always keeping us updated on matters like this, is of the fact that God cannot be a pier with the truth. 2019 election came with a lot of hope but God isn't a God that rush his a gender. I will like to share what the lord showed me today with you.

The Lord took me to a road that had a rough approach. I was driving but the road was bad. I got to a point and the Lord began to show me trees. He said, this trees are the our current leaders. He said, Nigeria was deceived in 2015 by a political party that break out from an already ruling party. He said, they played Nigerians with deception and manipulated us to believing they are our rescue, the Lord said, many Nigerians were fooled into accepting this people idea all in the name of wanting a better nation but, they were not wise enough to discern the deception due to their trust and confidence in this force that rise and kept Nigeria in bondage.
The lord said, my plan to rescue Nigeria is still intact and no force can stop it. Nigerians must only be aware of the hardship coming in 2023. It will not be as we think it will began, Nigeria would be launch into a new season but some of this old politician will be in the new nation, it will not be easy at first, until eventually they will all be out for his a gender to manifest. Then he began to show me the prosperity that lies ahead of us. We are entering a better, prosperous season but, we must be ready to face what lies ahead of us to launch us into this new nation. Nigeria would become a hub in the world were other nations that have rejected it, will run to
Congratulations Nigerians
Thank you man of God. Our job is to pray hard for Peter Obi to become president. All believers must be on their knees till after the election. No sacrifice is too much for a better Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Road To A New Nigeria by Dawinlove(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2023
onez:
Thank you man of God. Our job is to pray hard for Peter Obi to become president. All believers must be on their knees till after the election. No sacrifice is too much for a better Nigeria.
The journey has begun, there is hope ahead

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Heaven,literally? / 13 Principles Of Jewish Faith, Explained / Christian International Revolution Seminar 2009 @ Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.