Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas (2635 Views)

2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / Number Of Pvcs Exceeds Total Registered Voters In Oyo. INEC Explains / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by zeuss: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
You are watching too much Telemundo and Fake News Arise Tv.
Go and ask for the Yoruba proverb that shifted them all to go and get pvc to kill your hatred and bigotry against their son. That endorsement of Asiwaju Tinubu by late Alaafin and his Emilokan speech in Abeokuta changed everything but you are an outsider and naive about Yoruba brand of progressive politics so can not understand wink
The Yoruba have the real huge population not audio population by your people.
I am on ground.....many people share the views of afenifere ...u better face the real......obi is a revolution an idea does not die it only evolvea and spreads...u csn deny it...u cant stop it.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by FreeStuffsNG: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Newkingy:

Mw wey go voters cards in Lagos I be Yoruba to you abi?
You are a minority voter. I refer to the majority votes wink

zeuss:

I am on ground.....many people share the views of afenifere ...u better face the real......obi is a revolution an idea does not die it only evolvea and spreads...u csn deny it...u cant stop it.
Smh. You will never learn wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by XerXers: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
These afonjas are comedians

1 Like

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by XerXers: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Yorubas should grow up in national politics
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by MuslimMuslim: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
150% actually and the will all vote for Obi
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by FreeStuffsNG: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
XerXers:

Yorubas should grow up in national politics
Charity begins at home wink Our leaders, right from the 1st republic, tell us to start from home, go to the centre and return home with medals and honour to add your quota home while you must remain humble as an Omoluabi.
If you are not a good Yoruba man/woman you can never be a good Nigerian.They are both mutually beneficial

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by Jogs1900: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
naijapips04:

This guy is dreaming. If there is any group Tinubu will get 100% from, it is Lagos state civil service. Tinubu started paying them their full salaries ever for the first time in their history. He never owed them and mandated same to continue after he leaves. Not even when he wasn't receiving any federal allowance did he stop.
Fact.
Lagos state government pays their workers equal to any amount federal government pays it's workers on same level with better working condition.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by Pakute: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I agree. grin

Mr. Rat-Killer a.k.a Pakute, oya, come and wail and be knacking your head on the graand for me.
As per say you dey collect oko omo ibo, normal normal you must agree.. Do i expect an average Okoro to sing Kunbaya to Yoruba?.. Ani ode ni e seh!
Your moniker is a bit old here and you no dey see how these folks dey throway insults ontop Yoruba with all sorts of unprintables, abi na the cum shinedu dey rub for your eyes no dey gree you see their own tribalism but na our own retaliation you dey see bah?. You're one of the rats my trap is set for, when it catches your brain, it will wake up because it seems to me wipe opolo e tin dry diedie.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by whofoolwho: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha....Our politicians in Lagos have the real data. I am not surprised.

After the indigenous Yoruba are northerners in a distant 2nd, SE and SS are not significantly represented to shift democratic outcomes in Lagos. Forget all the online noise, it is still Eko Ile.

You are naive if you think an average Yoruba who dominate Lagos as their ancestral land will leave his/her house to spend hours on queue on election day just to vote against Asiwaju Tinubu because you think so wink

They are behind that huge mobilization for registration since you don't know.

From LASG civil service to religious to traditional institutions to trade/professional associations; they are all for Asiwaju Tinubu and registered to vote for him and protect him from bigots and haters of Yoruba who burnt down Lagos in 2020.
see why I always believe that the Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria.In one hand you want all the yorubas to vote for Tinubu just because he is a Yoruba man and in the other hand your tell other tribes that they should not vote based on tribe. Yorubas and double mouth are 5&6 from today I will only address any Yoruba that comes my way as a double barrel gun that shoots with two mouth.

1 Like

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by FreeStuffsNG: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
whofoolwho:

Asiwaju got the votes of his highly critical Yoruba base because he is the best. The northerners gave him their vote because he was loyal to the Buhari camp and far better than their NE son, HE Atiku wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by Newkingy: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Your education nah waste
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by Newkingy: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
KingKO22:

5%ter of yeeeeebow can't do naaaaathing in Lagos

Better go back to Anambra

E go shock you
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Newkingy:

E go shock you
Okoro

You can't do nothing in another man's land

Thread careful

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by Newkingy: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Okoro

You can't do nothing in another man's land

Thread careful

Lol! This country nah everybody get am. Everyone has equal rights. This election will prove it.

From north to south, east to west.

Top to bottom.
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Newkingy:

Lol! This country nah everybody get am. Everyone has equal rights. This election will prove it.

From north to south, east to west.

Top to bottom.
ok

I no go talk too much sha
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by Newkingy: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
ok

I no go talk too much sha

Wetin you want talk?

Oga go and beg so you can eat.

If you want to support the beggar. Clink the link to send him a token. Nah hunger dey worry am.

https://www.nairaland.com/7409032/bola-ahmed-tinubu-disciples-should
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by Magnoliaa(f): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
Pakute:
As per say you dey collect oko omo ibo, normal normal you must agree.. Do i expect an average Okoro to sing Kunbaya to Yoruba?.. Ani ode ni e seh!
Your moniker is a bit old here and you no dey see how these folks dey throway insults ontop Yoruba with all sorts of unprintables, abi na the cum shinedu dey rub for your eyes no dey gree you see their own tribalism but na our own retaliation you dey see bah?. You're one of the rats my trap is set for, when it catches your brain, it will wake up because it seems to me wipe opolo e tin dry diedie.

Mr. Rat Catcher Odenigbo, e ti fe je ki pali eke mi faya from laughing so much. grin grin

You're a big comic relief. I needed that release.

Next time, it is "ti n." Tin is an English word. Olodo oshi. O mo Yoruba, abi you delude yourself as a true Yoruba but you cannot space words properly. undecided

Be on the look out o.

I will still summon you as the blazing dog-on-a-lease that you are anytime I need to get off some tension.

Oh, by the way, it's also "di e, di e." Nothing like ''diedie" for Yoruba. Diedie ko; Kiekie ni, LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by rolams(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
The headline is not wrong but when you open it, his first remark states that he is referring to Lagos.
I do not know what you mean by tribalism. At no point does any serious and fair minded individual struggle to choose Asiwaju over the less competent csndidates

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
Newkingy:

Wetin you want talk?

Oga go and beg so you can eat.

If you want to support the beggar. Clink the link to send him a token. Nah hunger dey worry am.

https://www.nairaland.com/7409032/bola-ahmed-tinubu-disciples-should
I hope say no be only you one your mana born sha?

I just hope

1 Like

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
You are watching too much Telemundo and Fake News Arise Tv.
Go and ask for the Yoruba proverb that shifted them all to go and get pvc to kill your hatred and bigotry against their son. That endorsement of Asiwaju Tinubu by late Alaafin and his Emilokan speech in Abeokuta changed everything but you are an outsider and naive about Yoruba brand of progressive politics so can not understand wink
The Yoruba have the real huge population not audio population by your people.
O
D
E
with short memory, I guess you forgot that APC managed to win Lagos last presidential election, 2023 Tinubu will lose in Lagos mark it

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by Newkingy: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope say no be only you one your mana born sha?

I just hope

Do you still need transport or should we not make any donations to you again?
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by zeuss: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
naijapips04:

This guy is dreaming. If there is any group Tinubu will get 100% from, it is Lagos state civil service. Tinubu started paying them their full salaries ever for the first time in their history. He never owed them and mandated same to continue after he leaves. Not even when he wasn't receiving any federal allowance did he stop.

Go and see the man u support....shamefull.
https://www.nairaland.com/7431251/david-hundeyin-publish-documentary-tinubus
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Newkingy:

Do you still need transport or should we not make any donations to you again?
I hope you have 1 more sibling as backup though

Na your mama me dey concern for o
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
post=118366318:

O
D
E
with short memory, I guess you forgot that APC managed to win Lagos last presidential election, 2023 Tinubu will lose in Lagos mark it
Chinedu

Obi go soon step down for him gay partner o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by Pakute: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Mr. Rat Catcher Odenigbo, e ti fe je ki pali eke mi faya from laughing so much. grin grin

You're a big comic relief. I needed that release.

Next time, it is "ti n." Tin is an English word. Olodo oshi. O mo Yoruba, abi you delude yourself as a true Yoruba but you cannot space words properly. undecided

Be on the look out o.

I will still summon you as the blazing dog-on-a-lease that you are anytime I need to get off some tension.

Oh, by the way, it's also "di e, di e." Nothing like ''diedie" for Yoruba. Diedie ko; Kiekie ni, LMAO.
O seún gan fun awon correction yen, but doesn't exonerate you being an ode. Ode that can space words but cannot space her brain to ti lepo.
Awon boda e ni'le ni aja not me, If you knew your history very well, you for no dey open teeth anyhow like oni warapa. But people like you, e get how una dey take cry back home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by zeuss: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha....Our politicians in Lagos have the real data. I am not surprised.

After the indigenous Yoruba are northerners in a distant 2nd, SE and SS are not significantly represented to shift democratic outcomes in Lagos. Forget all the online noise, it is still Eko Ile.

You are naive if you think an average Yoruba who dominate Lagos as their ancestral land will leave his/her house to spend hours on queue on election day just to vote against Asiwaju Tinubu because you think so wink

Yoruns chose Asiwaju Tinubu because he is the best among the candidates. It is just an icing on the cake that he is a Patriot of Yoruba descent.

They are behind that huge mobilization for registration since you don't know.

From LASG civil service to religious to traditional institutions to trade/professional associations; they are all for Asiwaju Tinubu and registered to vote for him and protect him from bigots and haters of Yoruba who burnt down Lagos in 2020.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Be informed about your choices..
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by 540niyilolawa: 6:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Obidient yoruba are more than 70% of the populationObidient yoruba are more than 70% of the population...
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by ProudImolite: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2022
It's 100% even my cousins dat collected their PVC last week are all Yoruba too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by Newkingy: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope you have 1 more sibling as backup though

Na your mama me dey concern for o

Your papa for get you a fall back money as transport but he failed in his responsibility. You are now government property; APC to be precise, nah why we want to help your scammer ass.

Oya drop account number again.
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2022
Newkingy:

Your papa for get you a fall back money as transport but he failed in his responsibility. You are now government property; APC to be precise, nah why we want to help your scammer ass.

Oya drop account number again.
I hope your mama still dey bleed every month?

So she can hustle for another pikin afterwards

I'm only being concerned Nwanne
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by Newkingy: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope your mama still dey bleed every month?

So she can hustle for another pikin afterwards

I'm only being concerned Nwanne

Oye hustle, make you no end up like your father ooh. Make your pikin no come nairaland to post account no like him papa.
Re: 95% Of New Registered Voters In Lagos Are Yorubas by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Newkingy:

Oye hustle, make you no end up like your father ooh. Make your pikin no come nairaland to post account no like him papa.
I sincerely hope your mama still dey fertile ba?

As you don ready to sign ya death warrant by yasef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubanization Of Finance of Nigeria By Tinubu / 2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate / How Do One Join Politics Locally, Nationally And Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.