Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? (909 Views)

Fighting Corruption Not An Economic Policy; Peter Obi To Buhari / APC Style Of Fighting Corruption And Poverty Attracted Me - Akpabio Says / Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Validated: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
I have been listening to Tinubu campaign, even if his messages are incoherent and full of blabbing and gibberish.

I have also listened to Atiku Abubakar only talking about unifyingthe country even if he cannot unify PDP.
However, I noticed that these two have always avoided talking about how they will fight corruption. We all know that corruption is the biggest problem of Nigeria
Buhari campaigned on the thrust of fighting corruption but these two thieves avoid the topic like a plague.

Only Peter Obi talks about his plan to stem corruption and enshrine an egalitarian society

My question to agbado dementees or urchins and Mikano boys, could you help us understand why your presidential candidates avoid the issues of corruption?

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by God1000(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Because they are both corrupt politicians

10 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Righthussle: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Because they are corruption personified

12 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by inahmi: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Zionmdde: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
People that bribed delegates massively for primaries want to talk about corruption? Na wa oooo. Some people are shameless sha

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Moh247: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
cool

Tinubu has a manifesto go and read his plan on tackling corruption through social welfare and social security

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6tl00bCdr0

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Beebah321(f): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Even if they talk about it, they won't solve it. lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Validated: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:
Tinubu has a manifesto go and read his plan on tackling corruption through social welfare and social security

Manifesto that has Donald Duke picture? Am I a fool to waste my time on plagiarism?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Moh247: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Validated:

Manifesto that has Donald Duke picture? Am I a foll to waste my time on plagiarism?

Stop telling lies his manifesto renewed hope has no pictures

After all it's online

Which book was it plagiarized from state the author

17 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Asgard73: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
OBidients zombies are very daft…

Party will release manifesto.. but na curse and abuse mumu bingos the focus more

Then try to change narratives .., where’s Obi manifesto and why is he not championin corruption .. since others ain’t doing that

What’s is he doing in churches and dishing fake statistics propagating fake data ..

Lying to Nigerians on campaign ground is corruption itself

Going to churches to lie on pulpit is not only sin before the god he serve .. but also against man

OBi is a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Maybe - just maybe because they think people will not believe or trust them undecided undecided
Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by MadamExcellency: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
I don faint. Did I mistakenly read "Buhari fought corruption" or "Corruption multiplied with Buhari in charge where animals joined humans to defraud the citizens"

If anything happens to me, hold Moh247 responsible for posting the screenshot in the attachment.

Moh247:

Stop telling lies his
manifesto renewed
hope has no pictures

After all it online

Which book was
plagiarized from the state the author

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Superwave16320: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
Where was Obi talked about fighting corruption ? A fraudster using governor's convoy to loot over N250 monthly from Anambra coffers 8 solid years is fighting corruption. You Igbo dead brain must be completely damaged now.

Validated:
I have been listening to Tinubu campaign, even if his messages are incoherent and full of blabbing and gibberish.

I have also listened to Atiku Abubakar only talking about unifyingthe country even if he cannot unify PDP.
However, I noticed that these two have always avoided talking about how they will fight corruption. We all know that corruption is the biggest problem of Nigeria
Buhari campaigned on the thrust of fighting corruption but these two thieves avoid the topic like a plague.

Only Peter Obi talks about his plan to stem corruption and enshrine an egalitarian society

My question to agbado dementees or urchins and Mikano boys, could you help us understand why your presidential candidates avoid the issues of corruption?
Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Moh247: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
MadamExcellency:
I don faint.

If anything happens to me, hold Moh247 responsible for posting the screenshot in the attachment.

Do you need his video explain how he intends to fight Kwaraption like Buhari... Or you want to continue pretending to faint

16 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Ofunaofu: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
How can a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker fight corruption

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by buckeyemedia: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Zionmdde:
People that bribed delegates massively for primaries want to talk about corruption? Na wa oooo. Some people are shameless sha
He abandoned 40 million Naira interest form in Pdp, and became Labor Parry presidential candidate, the next week?
Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by buckeyemedia: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ofunaofu:
How can a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker fight corruption
Hypocrites in the land of the fantastically corrupt.

It is always another person’s father that is a thief, never their own?

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by MadamExcellency: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:

Do you need his video explain how he intends to fight Kwaraption like Buhari... Or you want to continue pretending to faint

I was apprehended when I saw Buhari in the same sentence with fighting corruption.

He degenerated from bad to worse and went to worst going forward in the World corruption index ranking.

I know your camp doesn't care about stats and facts

Nigeria will be finished in two years if Tinubu is to follow Buhari's antecedents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by buckeyemedia: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
MadamExcellency:

I was apprehended when I saw Buhari in the same sentence with fighting corruption.

He degenerated from bad to worse and went to worst going forward in the World corruption index ranking.

I know your camp doesn't care about stats and facts

Nigeria will be finished in two years if Tinubu is to follow Buhari's antecedents.
Very funny, so it is because of President Buhari that you are fantastically corrupt people? grin
Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by sonature1: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
He abandoned 40 million Naira interest form in Pdp, and became Labor Parry presidential candidate, the next week?

Agbado urchin.

How can a man who has promoted thuggery and corruption all his life turn around and say he wants to fight it?

Tinubu and Atiku are the personification of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by MadamExcellency: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Very funny, so it is because of President Buhari that you are fantastically corrupt people? grin

The buck stops with the president. No excuses. The phrase refers to the notion that the President has to make the decisions and accept the ultimate responsibility for those decisions.

In management, we don't accept excuses.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Bastardlyrich: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
How can a condemnedd kriminal fight stealing.
A togolese ritualisst cannot be nigerian president.
Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Zionmdde: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
That's strategic, it gave us the privilege to have him on the ballot rather than suffering the greedy decisions of heavily bribed delegates

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by techWriter1: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Because they not both corrupt pols
Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Validated: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:

Stop telling lies his manifesto renewed hope has no pictures
After all it's online
Which book was it plagiarized from state the author

Mr. Liar MUHAMMAD aka Moh247, Bayo Onanoga the author of Renewed Hopelessness plagiarized MKO's Hope'93 manifesto. He just changed grammar and pictures plus dates. Tinubu know nada in that document.
Go and verify!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Validated: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Superwave16320:
Where was Obi talked about fighting corruption ? A fraudster using governor's convoy to loot over N250 monthly from Anambra coffers 8 solid years is fighting corruption. You Igbo dead brain must be completely damaged now.

You make frivolous claims. Why has EFCC not invited Obi? Which court was Obi summoned for corruption?
But check out Tinubu:
Stealing Lagos money, assets,etc in name of Alpha-Beta, bogus pension, land grabbing, etc.

Una mumu never do? 23 years of mumurism, na curse them curse una?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Superwave16320: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
This same Tinubu that was discharged n acquitted ?!

Validated:

You make frivolous claims. Why has EFCC not invited Obi? Which court was Obi summoned for corruption?
But check out Tinubu:
Stealing Lagos money, assets,etc in name of Alpha-Beta, bogus pension, land grabbing, etc.

Re: Why Does Tinubu & Atiku Avoid Talking About Fighting Corruption? by Superwave16320: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
You make frivolous claims. Why has EFCC not invited Tinubu ? Which court was Tinubu convicted for corruption?
But check out Peter Obi:
Stealing Anamabra money, assets,etc into his daughter's Gabrielle Pandora account

Looting over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers using his governors convoy

Loting Anamabra fund to build malls in Abuja n PH when in office, the criminal is yet to build ordinary 2 by 2 shop talkmore of mall since his hands as been removed from Anambra coffers

Looting state fund into his waste of investment in brewery.

Una Igbo mumu never do? Eternity period of mumurism, na curse them curse your Igbo father n his tribesmen ?

Validated:

But check out Tinubu:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Writes But Tinubu Sleeps In Palace / JUST IN: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Lafia APC Rally (Photos) / Nigerians Should Remember This, About The Igbos And Do The Right Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.