Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

This Car Problem Has No Solution So Far. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Car Problem Has No Solution So Far. (1158 Views)

My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... / Bmw Owners Your Car Problem Is Solved / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Car Problem Has No Solution So Far. by Airline(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Good evening guys. I drive honda end of discussion 2003. I have been having just one issue with the car that I'm yet to find the solution. The problem is that the car moves good now, all of a sudden, the RPM will drop to zero and fire itself to 1, 2 and at this point, the car emits black smoke, consumes more fuel, have poor acceleration, vibrates and sometimes at that point the gear can push forward with force.
I have checked fuel pump and filter, plugs. I have also diagnosed the car and the result was Throttle position sensor having a low voltage. I have change the whole of the throttle body carrying the sensor. Now the problem still continues. Pls help. I'm in portharcourt
Re: This Car Problem Has No Solution So Far. by Shalomexauto: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
So many things could cause it. Still do a scan on the car to confirm if it is the throttle body.you can also check the air filter, air flow meter. You can also service the. Nossle
Re: This Car Problem Has No Solution So Far. by xtivin2: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Airline:
Good evening guys. I drive honda end of discussion 2003. I have been having just one issue with the car that I'm yet to find the solution. The problem is that the car moves good now, all of a sudden, the RPM will drop to zero and fire itself to 1, 2 and at this point, the car emits black smoke, consumes more fuel, have poor acceleration, vibrates and sometimes at that point the gear can push forward with force.
I have checked fuel pump and filter, plugs. I have also diagnosed the car and the result was Throttle position sensor having a low voltage. I have change the whole of the throttle body carrying the sensor. Now the problem still continues. Pls help. I'm in portharcourt
Bros, Honda has its trick. The return of the fuel pump is blocked, not the fuel pump itself. Get a good rewire to look at it for you telling you from experience. Get back to me
Re: This Car Problem Has No Solution So Far. by Airline(m): 12:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Shalomexauto:
So many things could cause it. Still do a scan on the car to confirm if it is the throttle body.you can also check the air filter, air flow meter. You can also service the. Nossle

Thanks. Is the airflow metre not supposed to show in a scan? The air filter was changed
Re: This Car Problem Has No Solution So Far. by Airline(m): 12:44am On Nov 14, 2022
xtivin2:

Bros, Honda has its trick. The return of the fuel pump is blocked, not the fuel pump itself. Get a good rewire to look at it for you telling you from experience. Get back to me

You may be correct because sometimes, the solution to that problem is buying more fuel. But is it not supposed to cause hard starting. My car starts once.
Re: This Car Problem Has No Solution So Far. by xtivin2: 12:50am On Nov 14, 2022
Airline:

You may be correct because sometimes, the solution to that problem is buying more fuel. But is it not supposed to cause hard starting. My car starts once.
Get to the rewire, that is the issue bros
Re: This Car Problem Has No Solution So Far. by Dozieson(m): 4:43am On Nov 14, 2022
Contact Mr ford in PH. He is a good mechanic. Search it on nairaland.
Re: This Car Problem Has No Solution So Far. by Airline(m): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Dozieson:
Contact Mr ford in PH. He is a good mechanic. Search it on nairaland.

Can't find him. What's his profile name
Re: This Car Problem Has No Solution So Far. by Mokelu: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Airline:

femtopford
Re: This Car Problem Has No Solution So Far. by Dozieson(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Airline:

https://www.nairaland.com/mrford

08136933109 WhatsApp https:///2348136933109 ) in Port harcourt

1 Like

Re: This Car Problem Has No Solution So Far. by Airline(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Thanks I've seen Mr Ford

3 Likes

Re: This Car Problem Has No Solution So Far. by captainking(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Airline:
Contact mrford here.
He is based in phc.. He's very good..
Re: This Car Problem Has No Solution So Far. by symbianDON(m): 6:43am On Nov 17, 2022
The problem is electrical...trust me

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Used Audi A4 For Sale / I Want To Convert A DAF 45 Truck From Righthand To Lefthand. / Looking For A New Powerbike Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.