Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... (27602 Views)

I Designed A Keke Napep Why Is Nobody Supporting Me? / Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sonnobax15(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good day my fellow nairalanders...It's been a while since I've been active in-here...I know how much you guys have equally missed me ,the warri guy grin .....But I must really confess that I've missed you all so much too...But the hustle has really got my hands so tied up cheesy

Well,I've sat and thought of sharing with you all my experience and journey so far on how I've fared since I left my bakery work for keke riding...

First of all,it hasn't been an easy journey..But I must say from the depth of my heart that it's the best decision I've made so far in my entire life....

Though it was given to me by a micro finance bank at a higher purchase price...But considering the amount of profit I usually make for myself on a daily basis after remitting the everyday #4k back to the micro finance bank is very mouth-watering cheesy.

Also,the peace of mind is top-notch....I don't have to be confronted by any boss whosoever for coming late to work or poor work output...As a matter of fact, I'm myself boss cool. If any passenger tries to intimidate me,I've every right to show him/her the exit door out of my keke undecided. I remember how agberos took advantage of me at first when I first started as a novice......To the extent that I stopped working during the day, waiting until the evening when the different squad of agberos have departed the roads grin. Chaiiii,dem really show me shege cha grin

Las las,it wouldn't be nice if I don't mention the fact that "agberoism" is indeed a part of this job.... Sometimes I can't help but ponder and wonder how a dude like me who used to be very quiet has suddenly turned out to be the outspoken type to the extent that I now exchange insults with other motorists on the road grin. Perhaps it's something that's encrypted in every transporter's DNA grin

In a nutshell,my deepest regret is that I neglected this idea as at five years ago...If only I had paid heed to my old man's advice, definitely, I'd have had my own keke by now... But so far so good,I give God all the glory cool

Las las, I'd love to advise every jobless but aspiring nairalander out there, that there are enough legit hustling out there which are waiting for you to come and embrace them....."KILL THE PRIDE AND HUSTLE, BECAUSE LAS LAS, NOBODY GO PUT FOOD FOR YOUR TABLE IF YOU NO GET MONEY"......

493 Likes 51 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Zendizel(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
God bless your hustle bro

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sonnobax15(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zendizel:
God bless your hustle bro
. Thank you my gee cool

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Kajaard: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. Thank you my gee cool

God bless you bro. I have missed your funny posts.

I love seeing hardworking young men. A positive thing from these lazy youth that all think this yahoo stuff can sustain them. I am proud of you.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sonnobax15(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kajaard:

God bless you bro. I have missed your funny posts.

I love seeing hardworking young men. A positive thing from these lazy youth that all think this yahoo stuff can sustain them. I am proud of you.
Thanks bruh...I appreciate cool

14 Likes

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by odinaccess: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nice one brother , the peace of mind is what matters in hustling LEGit

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sonnobax15(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
odinaccess:
Nice one brother , the peace of mind is what matters in hustling LEGit
. I swear down

6 Likes

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by thundervirus(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nice one brother, God bless ur hustle. I love the way you write.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Nemesis0147(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nice one boss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by ogashman(m): 12:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Nice...there is dignity in labour, like the obedients said.

I hope u have gotten ur PVC.

We must change the status quo!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by OlawaleBammie: 2:18am On Jul 28, 2022
I talk am ,no wonder wey OP no dey get chance drag ftc and likes with some 19yr old mama help me" folks grin grin

God bless ur hustle jare, i am surprised a bred warri boy would choose to do this ahead of there normal occupation (yahoo grin grin).

Bro pls dont relent, before u know what is happening, two or five kekes would have bn in ur disposal, bn operated by different riders which in turn will be bringing u return. Nobody go know wen u go build ur flat PTI junction grin

There are some guys here that i usually take inspiration from.
1) One is a casual labour who used to sundry cocoa across the towns in my LGA, could u believe the man build house from the money he gathered from the job? He's married and has plenty of farm now. The guy built his flat with BQ behind it.
2) Another man used the same work to get four different daylong motorcycles working for him, despite having four different bikes he never stop doing the sun-drying job and his motorboy job till he bought an audi car from the proceed. Now he has four bikes which are bn operated by different riders and an audi car working for him. The guy go don dey build his house dey go now if e never complete am.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Much love for you my brother and all the legit hustler out there, keep up the good work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by DontBullshitMe: 2:56am On Jul 28, 2022
There is always dignity in labour.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by samuel051: 5:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Didn't read this shiit, but op more pvZy to ur deek grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by signature2012(m): 6:42am On Jul 28, 2022
More wins for you Op.
May your coming in and going out be peaceful.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by RepoMan007: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2022
People with better English command than Pantami or Buratao riding keke under a NEPA bill holder govt. That's how agberos will boom if any of Obi or BAT are voted. Expect brazen corruption and privatization under Atiku once more.
Anyway, God bless your effort to do something that meets peoples decent needs poster.
Thinking too much about Nigeria can give a 25 year old stroke and HBP.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by dopedan(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Are you in warri? If yes. Can we meet cos whenever I'm going out na drop I dey always take. I had a personal keke rider before but he's starting to cross boundaries embarassed

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Keke for warri pass human being grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sonnobax15(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Are you in warri? If yes. Can we meet cos whenever I'm going out na drop I dey always take. I had a personal keke rider before but he's starting to cross boundaries embarassed
. Nope,I don relocate to ughelli now...

13 Likes

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Stevenbright(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Sonnobax15:
Good day my fellow nairalanders...It's been a while since I've been active in-here...I know how much you guys have equally missed me ,the warri guy grin .....But I must really confess that I've missed you all so much too...But the hustle has really got my hands so tied up cheesy

Well,I've sat and thought of sharing with you all my experience and journey so far on how I've fared since I left my bakery work for keke riding...

First of all,it hasn't been an easy journey..But I must say from the depth of my heart that it's the best decision I've made so far in my entire life....

Though it was given to me by a micro finance bank at a higher purchase price...But considering the amount of profit I usually make for myself on a daily basis after remitting the everyday #4k back to the micro finance bank is very mouth-watering cheesy.

Also,the peace of mind is top-notch....I don't have to be confronted by any boss whosoever for coming late to work or poor work output...As a matter of fact, I'm myself boss cool. If any passenger tries to intimidate me,I've every right to show him/her the exit door out of my keke undecided. I remember how agberos took advantage of me at first when I first started as a novice......To the extent that I stopped working during the day, waiting until the evening when the different squad of agberos have departed the roads grin. Chaiiii,dem really show me shege cha grin

Las las,it wouldn't be nice if I don't mention the fact that "agberoism" is indeed a part of this job.... Sometimes I can't help but ponder and wonder how a dude like me who used to be very quiet has suddenly turned out to be the outspoken type to the extent that I now exchange insults with other motorists on the road grin. Perhaps it's something that's encrypted in every transporter's DNA grin

In a nutshell,my deepest regret is that I neglected this idea as at five years ago...If only I had paid heed to my old man's advice, definitely, I'd have had my own keke by now... But so far so good,I give God all the glory cool

Las las, I'd love to advise every jobless but aspiring nairalander out there, that there are enough legit hustling out there which are waiting for you to come and embrace them....."KILL THE PRIDE AND HUSTLE, BECAUSE LAS LAS, NOBODY GO PUT FOOD FOR YOUR TABLE IF YOU NO GET MONEY"......

Mynd44. Please you guys should do the needful to this thread of mine cheesy.

You are doing great. In addition to your good efforts, add to it a money saving habit. Start saving towards buying a new Keke for yourself in addition to the one you are working on balancing and Carry!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. Nope,I don relocate to ughelli now...
oh! Okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Pootle: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bsc,HND na scam smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Bobloco: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
God bless your hustle

OP, kindly permit me to also attached your preferred meme

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by DenreleDave(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin grin grin

Not every one in Lagos must be an Agbero but you must have an agberoism if you must survive.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Channah1(f): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hmmm... Just invest in sunscreen before your skin come change finish. Make you no come look older than your age.

God bless your hustle.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sonnobax15(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bobloco:
God bless your hustle

OP, kindly permit me to also attached your preferred meme
. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Channah1:
Hmmm... Just invest in sunscreen before your skin come change finish. Make you no come look older than your age.

God bless your hustle.

You are well updated In the street and at the bolded Is the case of many people who engage In this hustle. That Occupation and Okada Riding destroys most of the Riders skin most especially those In Lagos, Lagos Is worse when It comes to good and serene environment. God Abeg!!! Only with help of the most high and very rigorous taking good care of their skin can make their skin goes back to normal after being liberated from the hustle. One will see daily money but It will comes with frustration and all sort of Insults. God's grace without much stress remains the best. I wish you luck OP..

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Channah1(f): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Evolutionlove:

You are well updated In the street and at the bolded Is the case of many people who engage In this hustle. That Occupation and Okada Riding destroys most of the Riders skin most especially those In Lagos, Lagos Is worse when It comes to good and serene environment. God Abeg!!! Only with help of the most high and very rigorous taking good care of their skin can make their skin goes back to normal after being liberated from the hustle. One will see daily money but It will comes with frustration and all sort of Insults. God's grace without much stress remains the best. I wish you luck OP..

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by dahmie2013: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Congratulations brother. Please don't let this "agberoism" rob off on you. God bless your hustle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by nedekid: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Op, nice one. God bless you hustle.
After remitting 4k, how much on average do you make?
Also, Keke or korope, which do you think is more profitable, and less stressful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... by Sonnobax15(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2022
nedekid:
Op, nice one. God bless you hustle.
After remitting 4k, how much on average do you make?
Also, Keke or korope, which do you think is more profitable, and less stressful.
. My bro,keke is bae......... Normally, after the 4k,I do always make like 3k-4k for myself........ While on weekends,I dey make reach like 12-15k if I really dey strong enough to work.

40 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Another Dead Truck In Abeokuta. / 15 Cars That Are Plummeting In Value / A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.