Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? (1089 Views)

Reno And Asari Gone Mute As Army Kill Rape And Raze ijaw Villages / Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home / ENDSARS Aftermath. Where Is Aisha Yesufu And The Celebrity Activists? All Gone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by ObosiUkwalla: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
We no longer hear Yoruba nation and oduduwa republic. The same hypocrites like duro4chang have switched their alliance to Tinubu whom is considered by most Nigerians as a regional candidate.

It's now Tinubu or death. Hypocritical bast*rds

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by ObosiUkwalla: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Cc:
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by ObosiUkwalla: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
It's actually insane seeing these folks campaigning for a man who used OPC to kill non yorubas and who never believed in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Resourcesswift: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang is an old battery seller!!
He is daft when it comes to politics..

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Urheadmaster(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:

Igboho is still in Benin Republic prison tongue

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by RZArecta(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nigeria will survive, we'll sit down and discuss but we'll survive .

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Resourcesswift: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I swear

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by slimfit1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

He is free Aisha 's as
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by duro4chang(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

That is where you will end up.
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by duro4chang(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
Old battery seller? You must be out of your mind.
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by duro4chang(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
We no longer hear Yoruba nation and oduduwa republic. The same hypocrites like duro4chang have switched their alliance to Tinubu whom is considered by most Nigerians as a regional candidate.

It's now Tinubu or death. Hypocritical bast*rds
We are resetting the head of your fomer lord and savior whom you have forgotten in Abuja
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Resourcesswift: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Old battery seller? You must be out of your mind.
are you that dümb?
Please resist the urge to mention me!
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by duro4chang(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
are you that dümb?
Please resist the urge to mention me!
You have to go for medical test
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Resourcesswift: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
You have to go for medical test
this old man with ewedu infested brains!! U better go and sleep..
Make u no come dey doze off for ya shop tomorrow were u dey do Photocopy and printing

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Very soon they'll start shouting on odua nation we stand or no eretion in odua nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by kk2027: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Wahala
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by XerXers: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
Afonjas, cowardly secessionists. Thiefnubuu will fail and nothing will happen
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by duro4chang(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
this old man with ewedu infested brains!! U better go and sleep..
Make u no come dey doze off for ya shop tomorrow were u dey do Photocopy and printing
Definitely, you need medical attention.
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Resourcesswift: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Definitely, you need medical attention.
u deserve it more!!
Psychologically u are unfit!!
Since u cannot resist that urge to mention me
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by duro4chang(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
u deserve it more!!
Psychologically u are unfit!!
Since u cannot resist that urge to mention me
Go for your medication please.
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Resourcesswift: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Go for your medication please.
u mentioning me indicates that you are a mediocre!! And deserve a mental evaluation!!
I hereby suggest you take a trip to Yabaleft
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by duro4chang(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
u mentioning me indicates that you are a mediocre!! And deserve a mental evaluation!!
I hereby suggest you take a trip to Yabaleft
Do something quickly about your mental health.
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Resourcesswift: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
I gat u by the balls!!
Hahahaha!!
That's why you can't resist that urge to mention me.
Psychologically u are mentally chéap
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Resourcesswift: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
oloribruku
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Resourcesswift: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
We are resetting the head of your fomer lord and savior whom you have forgotten in Abuja
oti ya werey
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by duro4chang(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
I gat u by the balls!!
Hahahaha!!
That's why you can't resist that urge to mention me.
Psychologically u are mentally chéap
I know you have been traumatized. Do something quickly before it is too late. It appears you have been to that place you early mentioned. Your records are there
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Resourcesswift: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:

I know you have been traumatized. Do something quickly before it is too late. It appears you have been to that place you early mentioned. Your records are there
old fool
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Urheadmaster(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:

See this Tom and Jerry tongue

Una no no say una done old tongue
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Resourcesswift: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:

Tinubu don rent all the space for ya brains... That's why you can't reason straight
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by duro4chang(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Resourcesswift:
Tinubu don rent all the space for ya brains... That's why you can't reason straight
You had better go for your medication
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Resourcesswift: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

See this Tom and Jerry tongue

Una no no say una done old tongue
no mind the urchiñ.duro4chang
Wey no know say him don old
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Resourcesswift: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
You had better go for your medication
say no to drugs!!
Old man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: APC Is Peter Obi's Party - Abia Woman / Obi's Path To Victory Getting Clearer / Sowore. "APC Left Lagos Election For LP While They Were Rigging Elsewhere."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.