Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? (1152 Views)

Reno And Asari Gone Mute As Army Kill Rape And Raze ijaw Villages / Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home / ENDSARS Aftermath. Where Is Aisha Yesufu And The Celebrity Activists? All Gone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by duro4chang(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

See this Tom and Jerry tongue

Una no no say una done old tongue
Old age is a blessing. You no wan grow old?
I no think say you grow old aswear
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Urheadmaster(m): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Old age is a blessing. You no wan grow old?
I no think say you grow old aswear

Incase you don't know.

I'll be older than Abraham in the Bible with big big blessings.

Jah is blessed tongue grin
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by duro4chang(m): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Incase you don't know.

I'll be older than Abraham in the Bible with big big blessings.

Jah is blessed tongue grin
In as much as you mocked old age...
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Urheadmaster(m): 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
In as much as you mocked old age...

I never mocked old age.

I am only against the people that don't respect their old age tongue.
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by duro4chang(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I never mocked old age.

I am only against the people that don't respect their old age tongue.
It is what we don't need that we mock and since you have mocked my old age that shows you don't need it.
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by Idiko1: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Believe a crap from Yoruba, you can believe anything.
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by ObosiUkwalla: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
It is what we don't need that we mock and since you have mocked my old age that shows you don't need it.

So you - an urchin is the giver of old age...
Laughable!!
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by techWriter1: 3:22am On Nov 14, 2022
duro4chang is an old alternator seller!!He is daft when it comes to politics
Re: What Happened To Yoruba Nation Or Have They All Gone Mute? by ObosiUkwalla: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2022
techWriter1:
duro4chang is an old alternator seller!!He is daft when it comes to politics

The guy over daft. He never makes a single sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Al-mustapha Accuses Western Nations Of Plot To Prolong Boko Haram Insurgency / Any Political Leader Who Could Do This Has My Vote / I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.