Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,357 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up (4490 Views)

2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechiā€™s Security Memo - New Telegraph / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card / "Sit Down!": Amaechi Embarrassed At Osasu Show Symposium. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up by duro4chang(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:

God will not answer your prayer. He is not a stupid tribalist.
He will answer me because he is not a stupid tribalist and not a respecter of anybody. He is fair to us all irrespective of tribe, race or colour. God is good to us all.
Re: Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up by Penguin2: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Just like how they agreed that Ayu would step down for a Southerner if Atiku wins the ticket.

I have never seen people eager to sell yourselves into slavery like SE Igbos. You guys are dumb and Pdp keeps rubbing it in your faces.
Look at how Wike is holding Atiku by the jugular, something no Igbo man dead or alive can do. You can't even look a fulani man in the eye.
This one is already ready to be a fulani slave for the next 8 years. Spits.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up by BloomingDale(f): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2022
duro4chang:
He will answer me because he is not a stupid tribalist and not a respecter of anybody. He is fair to us all irrespective of tribe, race or colour. God is good to us all.

See you just talking as if you know God personally. Lol. The religion of Christianity was got from Egyptian religion. They worshipped the sun God (Ra), aka Amen Ra. Maybe the son is really the sun. What christians termed "Return of the Son", is actually "Return of the Sun". Go check the sky, the second Sun is already here ready to give you guys wotowoto and vawulence.

Amen-Ra - Definition, Meaning & Synonyms
Egyptian sun god; supreme god of the universe in whom Amen and Ra were merged; principal deity during Theban supremacy.
Re: Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up by duro4chang(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

See you just talking as if you know God personally. Lol. The religion of Christianity was got from Egyptian religion. They worshipped the sun God (Ra), aka Amen Ra. Maybe the son is really the sun. What christians termed "Return of the Son", is actually "Return of the Sun". Go check the sky, the second Sun is already here ready to give you guys wotowoto and vawulence.

Egyptian sun god; supreme god of the universe in whom Amen and Ra were merged; principal deity during Theban supremacy.
God is not a man. His way is higher and different from yours. Man look at the face but God looks at the heart.
Let me add that God will have mercy on whom He will have mercy. Are you even perfect before God? Are you doing His will. I am always surprised when I see people here claiming that they are right and others are condemned. Fully within their hear they know they are not right with God. For the fact that politicians steal big money and you steal small does not make you right. Politicians lie, kill, forge, embezzle in large scale but you do yours in small scale does not make you right. You claim to be a Christian but disobey God does not make you better than unbelievers.
Re: Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up by BloomingDale(f): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2022
duro4chang:
God is not a man. His way is higher and different from yours. Man look at the face but God looks at the heart.
Let me add that God will have mercy on whom He will have mercy. Are you even perfect before God? Are you doing His will. I am always surprised when I see people here claiming that they are right and others are condemned. Fully within their hear they know they are not right with God. For the fact that politicians steal big money and you steal small does not make you right. Politicians lie, kill, forge, embezzle in large scale but you do yours in small scale does not make you right. You claim to be a Christian but disobey God does not make you better than unbelievers.

I guess you never knew Religion takes away your spirituality. The more religious you are the less spiritual. Look at you for example, so religiously rigid, yet no iota of spirituality. I wouldn't want to cross paths with you nor Boko Haram either. Lol.
Re: Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up by Advocate500: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2022
tinsel:
Kids everywhere. You don't know you guys are making Tinubu more popular.
abeg make this type of negative popularity continue.
Re: Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up by MelesZanawi: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Because the bereaved is a cowardly slave incapable of thinking.
Re: Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up by Ikpaitid: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2022
IPOB politics is all about, hope,delusion and daydreaming grin grin grin
Instead of building bridges and structures, you're sitting in your dirty spare parts kiosk daydreaming.
Re: Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up by duro4chang(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

I guess you never knew Religion takes away your spirituality. The more religious you are the less spiritual. Look at you for example, so religiously rigid, yet no iota of spirituality. I wouldn't want to cross paths with you nor Boko Haram either. Lol.
Do you even know you are wasting away your time and life on this issue. Find something else to do. You are not the God I prayed to and you don't have the prerogative of saying which prayer will be answered and which will not. Therefore, save your time and allow the God if all flesh who answer prayers to act. You can't tell Him not to answer or not to answer my prayer. You don't have that power at all.
Re: Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up by BloomingDale(f): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Do you even know you are wasting away your time and life on this issue. Find something else to do. You are not the God I prayed to and you don't have the prerogative of saying which prayer will be answered and which will not. Therefore, save your time and allow the God if all flesh who answer prayers to act. You can't tell Him not to answer or not to answer my prayer. You don't have that power at all.

Jeez, man. Calm down. Your body too dey hot. Well, to be honest I don't pray cos everything comes easy for me. I try to be one with nature.
Re: Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up by duro4chang(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

Jeez, man. Calm down. Your body too dey hot. Well, to be honest I don't pray cos everything comes easy for me. I try to be one with nature.
You are wasting away your time and life on frivolities. Find something else to do with your time.
Re: Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up by duro4chang(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

You are wasting your time on Nairaland gossiping about frivolities. Find something else to do
Re: Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up by duro4chang(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

Can't you see how you are wasting away your time and resources on Nairaland? Do something meaningful.
Re: Tinubu May Be Forced To Step Down , Amaechi Warming Up by BATified2023: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Already there are tonnes of lawyers heading to court to compel INEC to disqualify Tinubu from the race citing his drug conviction in the US.

The APC may even risk being disqualified from the race if care is not taken.

Bola Tinubu may square it up in court as long as he likes by filing counter suits but chances are that a high court may rule in favour of the plaintiffs.

Currently , Tinubu is meeting with Buhari and the APC national chairman in Aso Rock.

And I suspect that the meeting has a lot to do with the recent release of his criminal conviction in the US.

what do u have to say about d picture below?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu: APC Faction Endorses PDP Guber Candidate, Mbah For Governor / Please Can I Wear This And Go To The South East? / Peter Obi Meets Atiku Ahead Of 2027 Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.