Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,435 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet (33518 Views)

Germans Told To Drink Tap Water As Prices Surge / NL LISTS!! Top 10 World Biggest Secrets Of All Time (no. 6 Will Shock You / South Sudanese Capital City Gets Electricity For First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Roboto11: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Abeg kindly shut up, thank you very much

Slave.
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Dalnadoni: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Atleast we don see people war we better pass
They still beta pass us cos as they get dat light, they will forever have the light...unlike you

1 Like

Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by ShaqFu: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2022
MyFlair:

How do you mean? There are still many villages without electricity and 80% of Nigeria’s rural areas has no portable water. But I haven’t seen anyone attributing that to Buhari .

You are such a pathetic weak thinker
The fact you haven't seen doesn't mean it isn't there, but still, you fail to understand sarcasm, yet you say I'm such a pathetic weak thinker when you just showed how mentally lazy you are.
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Oduwils222(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2022
Felixamos:

I know you were trying to make a point but rest! No be like this them dey use make point..

Foto hahahahaha
You don send am back to him shell
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Roboto11:
The indigenous people were not connected to the grid but some Africans think America is paradise and can do no wrong.
U are wrong.
It will never stop being a paradise.
Are you aware some indigenous communities of BRAZIL in the Amazon have rejected Power installations each time Government tries to take development to them? That doesn't mean BRAZIL doesn't have enough power to deliver to them.
BRAZIL generates way higher than Egypt and South Africa put together.
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Roboto11: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U are wrong.
It will never stop being a paradise.
Are you aware some indigenous communities of BRAZIL in the Amazon have rejected Power installations each time Government tries to take development to them? That doesn't mean BRAZIL doesn't have enough power to deliver to them.
BRAZIL generates way higher than Egypt and South Africa put together.

Not the case here.
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Otobong3374(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bigchristo:
Nobody is saying America is paradise but let’s agree with the fact that they are better than Nigeria even though this community hasn’t had light they still live better than Nigeria villages
Yes Brother

1 Like

Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by od501: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Realist12:
well Kanu told you there's a Fulani agenda, same man told you Buhari is dead and a clone. So who is foolish ?
You don't go around creating an enemy out if nothing. Buhari won an election in a democratic settings.
So why believe Kanu who came from no where to tell you such.
Democracy is meant to foster us together not tear us apart. Our agitation should be in the ambit of democratic rules and not extremism or terrorism perspectives.
Think.

Obviously...you don't get, and I pray it won't be too late before you do. Even if you think MNK is fraud, is the late Obediah Maliafia fraud too? Is TY Danjuma fraud too? The FBI report in 2004 is fraud too? Did they not all say exactly what this MNK said? I pity you, aswear.

All the things MNK predicted since 2012, have they not all happened before our eyes, with no exception? Even the FG can't defend themselves of those allegations, it is you that will do that. Ah... Nigeria education system really needs to be scrabbed!!

Did you even see Lia Mohammed trying to defend why your new and fresher Buhari can't speak his native language anymore? Why did Ashia Buhari relocate to Dubai? How was the finger print security door to the President's office blown out and replaced after the return of the New Buhari?

Please answer these few questions cos I have more. You guys are not just thinking at all.... una brain washing is extraordinary!
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Lashist(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Roboto11:
The indigenous people were not connected to the grid but some Africans think America is paradise and can do no wrong.
See them...urchins have started comparing US to nigeria. You must always sound stupid
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Realist12: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
od501:

Obviously...you don't get, and I pray it won't be too late before you do. Even if you think MNK is fraud, is the late Obediah Maliafia fraud too? Is TY Danjuma fraud too? The FBI report in 2004 is fraud too? Did they not all say exactly what this MNK said? I pity you, aswear.

All the things MNK predicted since 2012, have they not all happened before our eyes, with no exception? Even the FG can't defend themselves of those allegations, it is you that will do that. Ah... Nigeria education system really needs to be scrabbed!!

Did you even see Lia Mohammed trying to defend why your new and fresher Buhari can't speak his native language anymore? Why did Ashia Buhari relocate to Dubai? How was the finger print security door to the President's office blown out and replaced after the return of the New Buhari?

Please answer these few questions cos I have more. You guys are not just thinking at all.... una brain washing is extraordinary!
lol , all of these are unfounded allegations. Most of the allegations were started by Kanu . Some of you're not creative. If Kanu is still free he can easily say Aisha Buhari left Nigeria because Buhari is Jubrin and that will sound true to y'all who believed the first conspiracy.
Imagine Kanu said the above won't you believe. That's what we call brainwashing. One thing I learned as an enthusiastic kid is never to be an extremist. If I noticed your view is getting extreme, I start introspection and asking questions. But y'all have an herd mentality gulp down anything handed down to you .
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by blueAgent(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Neddyogu:
I know the indigenous peoples of the Americas such as the Mohawk, Ojibwe, Lakota, Sioux, Apache, Commache etc are a marginalised lot but never thought it was this bad. So these ppl still dey shit for bush abi desert for obodo Yankee?

Do you know what it means to be marginalised?
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by goodheart01: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Latakia:
Zombiedients hearing about Navajo nation for the first time grin

As if u even knew about the word Navajo and it’s origin before now.

I know she will run to google right now.... Lol
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Latakia(f): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
goodheart01:

As if u even knew about the word Navajo and it’s origin before now.

I know she will run to google right now.... Lol
U mean you never heard of Navajo nation before like these zombiedients hearing about the Navajo nation for the first time grin

Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by goodheart01: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Latakia:
U mean you never heard of Navajo nation before like these zombiedients hearing about the Navajo nation for the first time grin

Sorry morôn, I’m not as daft as u. The first time I heard that word u were still pooping your diapers. The way u made a big deal out of the word Navajo gave u out that u are just hearing it for the first time. Maybe u need to read more and quit sending pics of your rotten pussy pics to guys online.
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by OChimex: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Roboto11:

Nobody says there is a perfect place in the world. The US is not perfect, but everything is pretty much much easier - life, success, happiness.

But you know the funny thing, no matter how terrible a place is here in the States, it is much much much better than everywhere in Nigeria. Even chances of dying here is so minimal, if you are careful.

And funny enough, this place with no electricity and about 400k people, has a GDP of over 12 billion dollars as of 2018. Much more than the entire Nigeria annual budget with about 200 million people and with electricity.

This will tell you something about here.
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by viodemus: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
I just dey realize say some people brain for Nigeria, dey so fossilized and time frozen to year 2 not 2022.

These are autonomous areas, a little racism against them, but they have been isolated on their own, and the American gov just let them do as they please, as long as all crimes are reported.

You can't compare Navajo to many places in Nigeria. They are more developed than most places in Nigeria.
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by ArewaNorth: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
djseanjohn77:

With their democracy of over 200 years, hmmm! In 200 years, Nigeria will be better than this, the struggle is hard but we will get their, at least we are crawling. Even Rome was not built in a day.

Thag is what many people failed to understand. U.S got her independence in 1776, 246yrs now but Nigeria got hers just 60yrs. Nigeria will be greater at U.S age!
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by t2luv1: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bluntguy:
Tell me chomtin. So e get places for America wey my village better pass.

No I go still japa go there except Peter Obi is elected next year.

You ain't seen anything yet brother. Try and visit the Mississippi delta area across the state line from Arkansas then you appreciate Nigeria. No indoor plumbing whatsoever when I see none I mean none. Bathroom no outside shed, toilet Nah pit hole. I saw all these with my own two eyes when I was doing a Consulting assignment in Memphis. I happened to visit Philadelphia Mississippi.
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by ArewaNorth: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
seguno2:

Before we start jubilating on how Americans are as rotten as we are, can we find out what percentage of American buildings are without electricity and water?

Uncountable as clearly stated in Novajo Nation, No water, No electricity!
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Latakia(f): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
goodheart01:

Sorry morôn, I’m not as daft as u. The first time I heard that word u were still pooping your diapers. The way u made a big deal out of the word Navajo gave u out that u are just hearing it for the first time. Maybe u need to read more and quit sending pics of your rotten pussy pics to guys online.

Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Roboto11: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
OChimex:

Nobody says there is a perfect place in the world. The US is not perfect, but everything is pretty much much easier - life, success, happiness.

But you know the funny thing, no matter how terrible a place is here in the States, it is much much much better than everywhere in Nigeria. Even chances of dying here is so minimal, if you are careful.

And funny enough, this place with no electricity and about 400k people, has a GDP of over 12 billion dollars as of 2018. Much more than the entire Nigeria annual budget with about 200 million people and with electricity.

This will tell you something about here.

It does tell you about Nigeria and Nigerians.

It is the people that make a society, not government alone.

At least you can see they too were deprived.
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Moniya4Real(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
I tell guys the western media is the one doing the job for western governments. Imagine if this was a country like SA or Russia now, they’ll be saying it can’t happen in the US. Africans wake up
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by goodheart01: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Latakia:

I repeat again morôn, I’m not as daft as u. The first time I heard that word u were still pooping your diapers. The way u made a big deal out of the word Navajo gave u out that u are just hearing it for the first time. Maybe u need to read more and quit using your time to send pics of your rotten pussy to guys online.
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Lashist(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Roboto11:

Your father is a bastard.

Idiot.

You are slave who has no sense of pride.

To you, the white man is perfect and can have no flaws.

Once their flaws are brought up, slaves such as yourselves fight on their behalf, forgetting life is a journey.

slowpoke.
Omo all these insults about parents dont fly anywhere cheesy. Only frustrated orphans come online to insult other people's parents. You think creating new monikers daily is a job cheesy. Have you reasoned how long you'd keep doing it. Will trolling feed you? Will you help you develop your wretched life. After trolling and insulting people's parents, you'd still logout and face your broke hungry life cheesy. Your mates are doing something better with their lives. Your job currently is to troll then logout and go and eat your mum's food cheesy. That being said, keep comparing naija to US/UK. The same US that your leaders sending their kids to. Is it not the same abroad your leaders go out to enjoy themselves while you are here suffering and hailing them cheesy ride on urchin...just go and troll another person cheesy. Not me and one hungry troll dragging here
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Roboto11: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lashist:

Omo all these insults about parents dont fly anywhere cheesy. Only frustrated orphans come online to insult other people's parents. You think creating new monikers daily is a job cheesy. Have you reasoned how long you'd keep doing it. Will trolling feed you? Will you help you develop your wretched life. After trolling and insulting people's parents, you'd still logout and face your broke hungry life cheesy. Your mates are doing something better with their lives. Your job currently is to troll then logout and go and eat your mum's food cheesy. That being said, keep comparing naija to US/UK. The same US that your leaders sending their kids to. Is it not the same abroad your leaders go out to enjoy themselves while you are here suffering and hailing them cheesy ride on urchin...just go and troll another person cheesy. Not me and one hungry troll dragging here

Mumu.

I'm holidaying in UK as we speak.

Between the 2 of us, who hunger come beat?
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Latakia(f): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
goodheart01:

I repeat again morôn, I’m not as daft as u. The first time I heard that word u were still pooping your diapers. The way u made a big deal out of the word Navajo gave u out that u are just hearing it for the first time. Maybe u need to read more and quit using your time to send pics of your rotten pussy to guys online.

Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Lashist(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Roboto11:

Mumu.

I'm holidaying in UK as we speak.

Between the 2 of us, who hunger come beat?

Lmao...so you know you cant holiday in naija cheesy. Omo enjoy your UK holiday fantasy. When you are done come back to your Tinubu lagos and enjoy...peace urchin wink. Im not replying again unless its your main moniker
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by Roboto11: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lashist:

Lmao...so you know you cant holiday in naija cheesy. Omo enjoy your UK holiday fantasy. When you are done come back to your Tinubu lagos and enjoy...peace urchin wink. Im not replying again unless its your main moniker

Fantasy?

I'll show you photos today.

Americans Holiday in Nigeria, so nothing wrong with me holidaying in UK.

Suffer fit be your name.
Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by od501: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Realist12:
well Kanu told you there's a Fulani agenda, same man told you Buhari is dead and a clone. So who is foolish ?
You don't go around creating an enemy out if nothing. Buhari won an election in a democratic settings.
So why believe Kanu who came from no where to tell you such.
Democracy is meant to foster us together not tear us apart. Our agitation should be in the ambit of democratic rules and not extremism or terrorism perspectives.
Think.

First, there is no "We." Secondly, Buhari didn't win the elections, go read GEJ book: My Transition Hours. If you can.

Re: U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet by od501: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Realist12:
lol , all of these are unfounded allegations. Most of the allegations were started by Kanu . Some of you're not creative. If Kanu is still free he can easily say Aisha Buhari left Nigeria because Buhari is Jubrin and that will sound true to y'all who believed the first conspiracy.
Imagine Kanu said the above won't you believe. That's what we call brainwashing. One thing I learned as an enthusiastic kid is never to be an extremist. If I noticed your view is getting extreme, I start introspection and asking questions. But y'all have an herd mentality gulp down anything handed down to you .

This is unbelievable. But I know people like you though, you are so.... indoctrinated thinking you are educated. I wish you luck on your acclaimed wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uhuru Kenyatta Dabs While Hosting Dance Crew At The Presidential Villa. PICS / US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas / Cameroonian Government Official Commissions An ATM (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.