Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? (883 Views)

Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos) / I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee / Soldier Who Ran Away Because Of Boko Haram Arrested For Snatching Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Nelbless(m): 7:22am On Nov 14, 2022
Good morning house,

I write this with a cloud of confusion over my head.

In all truth, I do not know how God created the girl child, the boy girl problem, relationship ...love issue, these seems to be "MOST OF THEIR LIFE GOAL" please I said most, not all ladies.

I have a kid sister, our last born who stays with my parents, she is well taken care of in every possible way, but appear to be the black sheep of the house, as she is extremely sturbbon and rebellious, need i say she is the last born of the family, which places her in the state of not wanting or lacking anything at all.

Anyways I will try my best in making this as brief as I can, my sister is notorious for being too trusty, emotional, a social media maniac ......I mean on several occasions she had been saved from ill fate of being kidnapped by ritualists, these episodes cants be shared here cos they are numerous, we as her family realizing these trend about her, placed a restriction on her movement, which implies she is not allowed seeing anyone we do not know or her making friends or visiting them without our knowing who they are.

Just on Saturday which is two days ago, she told us her girl friend ,(someone about 7 years older than she is, a single mother) is siçk, she seek visiting her, we okayed that, only to find out she had played us in other to visit someone she had met on Facebook far far away, she did came back same Saturday very late though.

Before then my mom had confronted the supposed sick lady only to find out all was a ....

Upon her return she was scolded......only for her to pick few of her stuffs and run away on Sunday, then we discovered , that somehow her girl friend to give us the phone number of the boy she had visited, she tipped us into believing she must have encouraged her to run away or maybe away of the stranger my sister might have ran to.

WE INTEND PICKING THE GIRL THIS MORNING WITH POLICE FOR QUESTIONING, BUT SOME OF MY SIBLINGS ARE INSISTING WE ALLOW MY SISTER BE AS SHE HAVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR FREEDOM FOR LONG, INSISTING SHE WILL RUN AWAY SOMEDAY.

AM CONFUSED PLEASE, COS THIS IS ON THE VERGE OF BEING A DENT ON MY FAMILY
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Nelbless(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2022
Toriagirl:
Since she wants her own life, you guys should let her be, sometimes experience is the best teacher, if she's 18 and above, you guys should let her be.

Ok....thanks
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Abfinest007(m): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Na dick she go collect when she get tired she will come back

Those that said experience is d best teacher said it 4 a reason.talkin to her will be a waste of time let her taste d bitter street a little

2 Likes

Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Ginaz(f): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2022
you wanna pick an innocent girl with police for questioning? don't let me use bad words on you right now! was she the one who asked your sister to run away?

since the whole house with grown adults can't break down the wings of a stubborn kid sister then there is nothing we can advised you that would be more effective.

your family should continue to spoil and talk softly with her, nobody has an iron hand to mend her to the ground i supposed.

leave her with the boyfriend, she will come back when she is tired and continue her nonsense over again, it's obvious nobody in the family have guts enough to tame her.

3 Likes

Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by madridguy(m): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2022
This is the effect of over pampering and freedom.
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Tokskob2008: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2022
Na initial gragra dey worry her, just wait till life starts to hit her on all fronts then she will understand watsup..
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Rayd502(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2022
How old is she?So no one in your to give her good mending to take her brain back to default settings?

If you continue to treat her with kids gloves,a lot of ills may befall her.

2 Likes

Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Righthussle: 7:38am On Nov 14, 2022
She dey pursue preek
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by duduade: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2022
Just let her be,when she's tired she will find her way back to the house... ... By then she will be wiser

The main prayer you all should be praying is by the time she realizes it hope it won't be too late .... Damages won't have been plenty

It is well
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by jamesversion: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Instead of you to manually reset her brain, you dey type English dey explain. God no go allow me born girl.
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Parachoko: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2022
jamesversion:
Instead of you to manually reset her brain, you dey type English dey explain. God no go allow me born girl.
So nah only girls be the pikin wey dey spoil?
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Shellsploit: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Arrerrgh..... Where's my pankere cry
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by adecz: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Dog wey don determine to lost
no dey hear the whistle of him oga❗️❗️

Just write her off & let her go and
face her destiny. If she comes back, good.
If she doesn't come back, then it's her
fate.

She is probably over 21years and legally
an adult ❗️❗️❗️

A few years back, a 16 old son ( last born) of a
friend, without warning just left the
parents home and left a note, telling
them not to bother looking for him as
he has gone a far place from home and
they should expect him back in 6 months.
Na so him put him parents for high
jump ❗️❗️ shocked shocked
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Iliveforever(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
jamesversion:

You’ll have 5 girls
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by jamesversion: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Iliveforever:

You’ll have 5 girls

Blah blah blah.... grin

I will have no girl child.

Bye.
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Treasuredgift(f): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Its youthful exuberance, and the hormones doing them jigbijigbi.....las las, them go dey alright.

Keep praying for her, I hope she doesn't stray too far and lose her life in the end.
Re: My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? by Openair: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2022
Op, the question you should ask is "what have we (family) been doing wrong"

(1) (Reply)

A White Lady From America Lured By Yahoo Boy To Nigeria Runs Mad At Sangotedo In / Disquiet As Killers Of APC Chieftain Reportedly Plan To Flee Ikoyi Prison / Watin Be This For God's Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.