Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,392 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Please Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me (307 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by Troubledsoul06: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2022
Good morning good people of Nairaland.

I know in life, one makes choices that won’t later align with your life but life goes on.

I am currently depressed thanks to a bad marriage. I want to get back to my bubbling life before I walked down the aisle with this man 2020.

For the context, he cheated on me with a girl on the street which resulted into pregnancy and a child, whereas we were Ttcing and all tests pointed to him having sperm issues, now medical tests have been thrown into the wind and I am the one everyone are pointing fingers at.

Please a Good Samaritan should help me.

First, I need a counselor and most importantly a job to take me out of the house. I don’t mind the kind of job as far as I am going out of this house.

I am a graduate, studied office technology and management. I am based in Lagos. I just want to move on with my life and be happy.

I can send my CV or anything for verification
Re: Please Help Me by ahnie: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2022
Sorry dear
Re: Please Help Me by PlayMaker14: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Make your divorce official, don't go through the back door.... Add the divorce papers to your CV and post it here, I assure you, you'll get a job.

You can't be in the house of a man you claim you don't love again and still be going to your new job from there.

Leave his house, and start enjoying the bubbling life you crave for.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Why did you agree to get married to him in the first place?
Re: Please Help Me by duduade: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Are you walking out of the marriage or you just need a place to be going in the morning

Let's hear your husband s side
Re: Please Help Me by PlayMaker14: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2022
grin

I see this is a "Brand New Account"

You just opened it today. We know your type.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by Troubledsoul06: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Make your divorce official, don't go through the back door.... Add the divorce papers to your CV and post it here, I assure you, you'll get a job.

You can't be in the house of a man you claim you don't love again and still be going to your new job from there.

Leave his house, and start enjoying the bubbling life you crave for.
currently at my mum’s place
Re: Please Help Me by PlayMaker14: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Troubledsoul06:
currently at my mum’s place
Baba, we know this format.... Nor be PlayMaker you go deceive with this cocck and bull story.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by Troubledsoul06: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
grin

I see this is a "Brand New Account"

You just opened it today. We know your type.
I have a moniker that I have registered since 2012 or thereabouts but I prefer this. My exboss is here and she warned me
Re: Please Help Me by Troubledsoul06: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Baba, we know this format.... Nor be PlayMaker you go deceive with this cocck and bull story.

If I am lying God should judge me. Why should I lie?
Re: Please Help Me by PlayMaker14: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2022
Troubledsoul06:
I have a moniker that I have registered since 2012 or thereabouts but I prefer this. My exboss is here and she warned me
Tell your ex boss to help you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by Troubledsoul06: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Tell your ex boss to help you.

No I can’t.
Re: Please Help Me by PlayMaker14: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Troubledsoul06:

If I am lying God should judge me. Why should I lie?
All these scammers, una nor dey fear God again oh... God is merciful sha... Try this with Amadioha or Sango and see if they'll not strike your hairy balls with lightening.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by PlayMaker14: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Troubledsoul06:

No I can’t.
Oya, continue begging.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by Advision: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2022
Linkedin.com

Hotnigerianjobs . com

Get yourself a good cv

Go online for free upskilling & refresher courses

Take some time to relax and give priority to your health.

Coming here to beg for a job in such vulnerable state opens you to a fair chance exploitation.

I wish you the very best
Re: Please Help Me by Troubledsoul06: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Advision:
Linkedin.com

Hotnigerianjobs . com

Get yourself a good cv

Go online for free upskilling & refresher courses

Take some time to relax and give priority to your health.

Coming here to beg for a job in such vulnerable state opens you to a fair chance exploitation.

I wish you the very best
thank you. God bless
Re: Please Help Me by chatinent: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Troubledsoul06:
Good morning good people of Nairaland.

I know in life, one makes choices that won’t later align with your life but life goes on.

I am currently depressed thanks to a bad marriage. I want to get back to my bubbling life before I walked down the aisle with this man 2020.

For the context, he cheated on me with a girl on the street which resulted into pregnancy and a child, whereas we were Ttcing and all tests pointed to him having sperm issues, now medical tests have been thrown into the wind and I am the one everyone are pointing fingers at.

Please a Good Samaritan should help me.

First, I need a counselor and most importantly a job to take me out of the house. I don’t mind the kind of job as far as I am going out of this house.

I am a graduate, studied office technology and management. I am based in Lagos. I just want to move on with my life and be happy.

I can send my CV or anything for verification
I think it's more acceptable to look for the job without posting the sad story. In the world we live in, there are people on standby waiting to take advantage of your situation.

The truth is that the connection to looking for a job and the sad story doesn't always sell it for a happy ending. Just be strong, save the past, and be like a regular looking for a job.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me by Houseofglam7(f): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Nairaland is slowly becoming Twitter.
Gosh the stories!!!!
Oh the stories!!!!!!!!
Everyone trying to garner sympathy. “I’m depressed….suicidal…..been drinking water for 3 weeks….”
Eeeiiiissssshhhhhhhh
Jeez I can’t even undecided

(1) (Reply)

Its Holiday Period, Get This For Your Kids / Mother Rejects Car Gift From Undergraduate Son, Accuses Him Of ‘yahoo Yahoo’ / Never Do This Whenever You Are Invited For A Dinner!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.