Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu (14698 Views)

Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy / APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Stanweezy(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Labour party is now a party to reckon with

Imagine if na B4 they will only mention decampees as PDP and nothing again
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by undisputedKOC: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Anybody that votes for Peter Obi will sorrow forever. Useless people from a disgraced tribe that think they can deceive others to vote for IPOB terrorists candidate Peter Obi undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Sonyboom: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Foolish Igbo with Foolish comment on NL all day everyday. You Will soon cry blood.

Acidosis:
Ebira people will likely vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because of the Yahaya Bello factor and rascality. However, (unlike southern Christians), the Christians amongst them are as radical as their Muslim brothers. They will never vote a muslim-muslim ticket even at gun point. I know them too well.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by joelbooks: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Deenee34:
This will never make BAT to be Nigeria president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by MrCGPA(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Ibira kogi is like Maiduguri with Many dreaded terrorist. They will support their master Shetima to bring Weapon for them. No sane Nigerian is supporting a Weakling Drug Lord Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Peter Gregory Obi or let Fulani Continue. We will not accept Terrorist Muslim -Muslim Ticket in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Igboslayer: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Fd
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by jamace(m): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2022

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2022
I know it. It's expected. This is North Central

2 Likes

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Sonyboom: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2022
I Will vote for them n the peace I know no man from your generation dead alive n unborn Will know quarter of it.

Sennators:
Any Man or Woman that is planning to vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by joelbooks: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:
Ebira people will likely vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because of the Yahaya Bello factor and rascality. However, (unlike southern Christians), the Christians amongst them are as radical as their Muslim brothers. They will never vote a muslim-muslim ticket even at gun point. I know them too well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Lovetoglory(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
u are very stupid

I know u are an hater so that’s y u are trying to dare God on tinubu behalf n I promise u God will disgrace u n your family before d end of this year
chai! See painment.
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by inforesource: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2022
There is no LP member that can decamp to APC, if you say PDP, I may agree. They were never LP members from the outset.

1 Like

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by joelbooks: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2022
jamace:

#TeamChopTheMoneyVoteWisely

1 Like

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Mccullum: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2022
Sennators:
Any Man or Woman that is planning to vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace

Any man or woman that's planning to vote Peethief Obi will never know peace and will suffer till death.. undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Sennators:

4 Likes

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Putting another set of curse upon curses your entre family is battling with before.
Cursed man

[quote author=yerokunphilips post=118374779][/quote]
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Echoban: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:

I'm a southern Christian , I love BAT ,I somehow not careless of the MM ticket Sha. Same a many of us. If I can't speak for others at Least for my household.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by ALTERNATEID: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:

Olamaboro is an Igalla local government and not Ebira. Tinubu will get nothing less than 70% of total vote cast in Kogi state.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by ParaountFish(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2022
Obidatti is the sure deal!
May why, contact us at paramount machine store to get your farm machinery and equipments.
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Mccullum: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Lol we tell them that no one can stop Tinubu not even God himself because our Lord does not support Evil and his not a terrorist God

I'm supporting Tinubu too, do not turn God to your neighbours or friends that you cant talk to any how, please. We shall rejoice for the victory of Jagaban in 2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2022
Deenee34:
This will never make BAT to be Nigeria president
You believe that too? From a controversial fellow like yahaya bello? That's cheap propaganda grin. Bello who claimed kogi was safe yet, bandits kept having a field day?

I call it a stage play. Anyone can print a LP card and tear it openly to make gullible minds believe its real. Afterall we saw same apc trying to dramatise in edo state by pretending to be obedient, trying to repeat the abia state drama in which they were seen on Labour party dress, fighting for money they promised them...all these are handiwork of those who are afraid of LP's candidate. Those who wanted to try it in edo were caughr in the act. They've forgotten the fact that , all these cheap propaganda can't dissuade obidients in anyway.
Tinubu is a bad market to all, he won't sell...see the obvious nah
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by HilcomTech(m): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2022
LP has no place in Kogi

2 Likes

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Joniww(m): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=joelbooks post=118377980][/quote]you sure say u go school at all. Thank goodness we dont buy things at different prices.
Whether PDP or apc.. grin grin
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Valuepaints20(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Ok
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Stanleyq: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Lol we tell them that no one can stop Tinubu not even God himself because our Lord does not support Evil and his not a terrorist God
sacrilageous, do u smoke weed?
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by joelbooks: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Sennators:

2 Likes

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Olowoeko11: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Onooja and Faleke Most likely the next Governor of kogi state

1 Like

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Kogi state is APC.

If there is any North Central state APC won't lose, it's Kogi. Bello Mad gaan

2 Likes

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by donbrowser(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:

grin grin

I went to church yesterday and still spoke about BAT

3 Likes

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Theoarhics: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:

The okuns comprising of the yorubas in kogi will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by AfonjaConehead: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Se eyan leleyi bayi,just look at them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night / Our President Will Soon Become A Hero / Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.