Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu (14694 Views)

Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy / APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Awoh55: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2022
The only person that can stop Tinubu 2023 is God. hear what the spirit is saying.

1 Like

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by donbrowser(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:

You're leading your congregation to hell.

grin cheesy

Join us in hell

1 Like

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Echoban:

I'm a southern Christian , I love BAT ,I somehow not careless of the MM ticket Sha. Same a many of us. If I can't speak for others at Least for my household.

That's why I said "unlike southern Christians". Many of you are docile so it's normal to accept whatever MURIC throws at you. Christianity in the middle belt and northern region is completely different from your brand of Christianity.
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by ALTERNATEID: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:

Igala local government? Lmao

Wtf is Igala local government? You don't even know the difference between local governments and ethnic groups.

I’m very sure you understand my point but just want to hide under semantics. Olamaboro is not in the Ebira side of the state as you disingenuously claim in your post. It is a local government in the Igala speaking part of the state and they will vote for Tinubu. Ebira, Igala and Okun people will all vote for Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Fake and all staged.
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by famouscargo4u: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Sennators:
Any Man or Woman that is planning to vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace

É be like say é pain you well well. Curses won't change anything. Your candidate will finish distant third

2 Likes

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by egunna(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:
Ebira people will likely vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because of the Yahaya Bello factor and rascality. However, (unlike southern Christians), the Christians amongst them are as radical as their Muslim brothers. They will never vote a muslim-muslim ticket even at gun point. I know them too well.
and who has the population in Kogi?christians or Muslims?am from Kogi state,so think we'll bfr u answer.

1 Like

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

I’m very sure you understand my point but just want to hide under semantics. Olamaboro is not in the Ebira side of the state as you disingenuously claim in your post. It is a local government in the Igala speaking part of the state and they will vote for Tinubu. Ebira, Igala and Okun people will all vote for Tinubu.

I did not make such claims.

Okun? grin Atiku cleared all the local governments in Okun with Buhari and a pastor on the ballot. grin Like I said, not all Christians practise the kind of Christianity you do in the south where all you care about is rice, dodo, and sallah ram. grin
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Jemex003: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Deenee34:
This will never make BAT to be Nigeria president

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Godispeace: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2022
oponu , na onitsha wan make pitobi president , abi ??
Deenee34:

1 Like

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by juman(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Allisgud:
put money u just listed obi wins

I don't do betting as Muslim.
Obi will not get five percent votes in North central.
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Jemex003: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Sennators:
Any Man or Woman that is planning to vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace

2 Likes

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Simbrixton(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2022
juman:
Jagaban will win north central.
Kwara, kogi, nasarawa, benue, niger and plateau.
e no fit win benue, plateau and nasarawa go dey hard but Niger,kwara and kogi dan sure
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by kosiebe(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Sennators:
Just s you don't know peace, and you will never know peace in your entire miserable life.

1 Like

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by moyosore32: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Obidients go wail tire on sighting d third pic... lmao

1 Like

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2022
Wait until the whinners start to say they just want to chop Tinubu money, they will vote Obi. The question is why is it that it's always Obidenses who like to chop opposition candidates money? Does LP truly means Lazy People?
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by moyosore32: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2022
4th pic:: that guy is crazy man.. see as he make face for obidients like Ntoooor
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=Acidosis post=118374432]Ebira people will likely vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because of the Yahaya Bello factor and rascality. However, (unlike southern Christians), the Christians amongst them are as radical as their Muslim brothers. They will never vote a muslim-muslim ticket even at gun point. I know them too well.

Read before commenting but you no go read.
This happened in a Christian dominated local government in kogi state but you're here shouting muslims. Evu
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by moyosore32: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Sennators:

Guy u b mugun... na ds election uphold ur own peace so
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by deeva2: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:
Ebira people will likely vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because of the Yahaya Bello factor and rascality. However, (unlike southern Christians), the Christians amongst them are as radical as their Muslim brothers. They will never vote a muslim-muslim ticket even at gun point. I know them too well.

Deceive yourself very well.

1 Like

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by DennisEche(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sennators:
Stop sounding Stuupid beacuse people chose who they vote. Its a fundamental human rights.
I hate APC but its wont make me curse people for their choice

1 Like

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by deeva2: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

É be like say é pain you well well. Curses won't change anything. Your candidate will finish distant third

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Moshphil: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Deenee34:

Pastor wey wan determine who go make heaven
Lol
Election na next year February
So let's not argue over who wins
All of us go see how peter obi go take fail all if Una.
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by deeva2: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Deenee34:

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by deeva2: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Anybody that votes for Peter Obi will sorrow forever. Useless people from a disgraced tribe that think they can deceive others to vote for IPOB terrorists candidate Peter Obi undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by ALTERNATEID: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:

I did not make such claims.

Okun? grin Atiku cleared all the local governments in Okun with Buhari and a pastor on the ballot. grin Like I said, not all Christians practice the kind of Christianity you do in the south where all you care about is rice, dodo, and sallah ram. grin

Atiku will not see 10% in the kabba axis. Go and write it down.
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by fredoooooo: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sennators:
The ones that seesr for Vuhari yesterday are already in theor graves. Buhari finished 8 years o let me remind you.
Tell your candidate to Keep running from one debate to another as if you're contesting a presidential debate election . Reality will hit ya feelings change nothing . God no dey accept hypocrites players, infact he punish dem more cheesy grin cheesy
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by wallarwallar(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Deenee34:

We know but Sorry abt ur loss
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Clinton14(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sennators:

You and your family will not know peace in Jesus Name �
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Theoarhics: 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
DeOTR:

Dey there make pant dey wear you. You'll know why they are Yorubas come February. Just continue with your Muslim-muslim ticket rubbish.

If they vote Tinubu then they are not enlightened like I thought.
Re: PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu by Zakibnj: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nigeria need the capacity and healthy person that person is atiku Abubakar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Evening At The TBS BRT Terminus - A Review / Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night / Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.