Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,729 members, 7,862,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

I Can't Get Rid Of Suicidal Thought � - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can't Get Rid Of Suicidal Thought � (278 Views)

Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Get Rid Of Suicidal Thought � by Makosa1: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2022
It all started this way , mom left Dad when I was still a toddler, she went to her mom's land Delta state because 3 of her child actually died when she was still with my biological father, after moving to Delta state she got married to my step dad and gave step dad another 4kids, mom died when I was about writing my primary 6 leaving certificate, before she died she told step dad not to let go of me , step dad held to that and we moved to his first wife's house, I started living with my step mom and step dad, from primary to secondary my step dad took care of my education, after 0level (weac) I told step dad I wanna go study law but step dad said there is no money , like every other child I entered town to search for what to do , I worked with a particular company for 2years, started working till I was kicked out of my step parents house , this where all tragedy began. started hanging out with friends, told biological father I wanna return to my father's land , biological father said I should not return , I was shocked, I felt rejected by my own biological people. Now step dad can't continue with my education nobody actually cares.
I have tried too many things since I wrote waec and I haven't for once finish any or stick to it.
After waec few years later I wrote jamb and got admission to study business, Life was too tough I had to leave school, then I started working just to make ends meet.
Raised few money and decide to learn coding because I did webmastering when I was still in secondary school, I cloned apps , edit scripts and run a pbnl website so I felt I need to attend a coding bootcamp, went to Lagos for it and still did not finish, same thing happened , lost interest. I even sold my laptop along the line.
Then I took another step , I started learning how to fix nails , lashes and micro blading, after that I said am gonna add makeup to it , I still didn't finish , lost interest, our only girl(my half sister) said she love the job and I passed everything to her to continue with it, she is doing nothing and now step dad can't even afford 2square meal.
Now I am in the village, my biological home town precisely in Anambra state learning how to fix cars, will join them there till January, now thinking about going to (auto medics) in Lagos for the professional apprenticeship training next year.
Don't even know if i will live to see 2023.
I will be 26 this Nov and still nothing I can boost of , been feeling suicidal for the past years now I have been holding on if things will fall in place and things is actually getting worst and worst.
Right now life seem meaningless to me.
I feel like ending it all , 26 years old nothing I have interest in ,no skill , no degree � if I develop interest , I will hate every bit of it along the way.
The rate in which I am feeling suicidal I can't overcome it.
I don't know what I want , I feel I have no purpose. I wanna become successful but where actually will I start from. My heart is actually bleeding.
All am thinking now is how to end it all.
Re: I Can't Get Rid Of Suicidal Thought � by BunnyWorldNg: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2022
Sorry about what you are facing.

Take you time and listen to this video over and over again you will be fine... If the video help you like, comment and subscribe. Love you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4-dItVhV_8
Re: I Can't Get Rid Of Suicidal Thought � by Teaveapoet(f): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2022
I read all you wrote and I must say you have been through a lot.
In as much as various thoughts are clouding your head, try and think them through.
Your mom won't have wanted you to end it all.

My mom is also late so I know she would have wished you to succeed and become great.

I know it can be frustrating but all these are history you would tell in future. Keep trying your best, you can acquire little skills and get yourself, you can attend a bible believing church and work there, probably relate your story to the pastor.
I believe they would assist you.
Re: I Can't Get Rid Of Suicidal Thought � by constild(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2022
All will be well. A lot of distractions in our world. Try to be more social, it’ll help keep your dreams or goals alive.
Re: I Can't Get Rid Of Suicidal Thought � by SocialJustice: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2022
You are an unserious person and will go nowhere in life if you sustain your attitude towards life.

You can't be on a journey and be changing direction constantly. This life only yields to you when you show consistency and patience.

Comparing yourself to others is foolish. You should be glad and grateful that you are alive and healthy. All the rubbish earthly things you lack, there are people that achieved it and are no longer here to even enjoy them.

Instead of being ungrateful to life, you better change and also make a decision to do something today that you will be content doing in another 10 years.
Re: I Can't Get Rid Of Suicidal Thought � by godofuck231: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2022
You are living in a place where depression is there way of everyday life ,big you don't have money in igbo land you are a cripple , head to lagos and locate ladipo, fit in as good as u can , try and get a little to pick a room, if at all a mud house , start all over again and work smart , be loyal ans be straight Forward, be swift and intelligent, coding Mercedes-Benz cars which uses AGL (automotive grade Linux ) will mae you become something you never imagined, most of the dead engines and gear boxes will come back to life and never teach anyone your trade secret or you are done for
Re: I Can't Get Rid Of Suicidal Thought � by Weirdcamila: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Your problem is simple , you are headed for greatness but you don’t know .
I learnt many skills over the years, I learnt even barbing but lost interest at a point when I was already barbing and making money off it but I just lost interest and stopped.
Don’t settle till your mind finds peace in what you are doing , I can say it anywhere that quitting barbing is one of the best decision I ever made .
I look at myself in the mirror and say “Omo imagine say you be barber now “
Re: I Can't Get Rid Of Suicidal Thought � by ghettochild(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Then I took another step , I started learning how to fix nails , lashes and micro blading
My brother u see the above work ehn...if u know anyone in lagos.. go n start the business...u go make am
Re: I Can't Get Rid Of Suicidal Thought � by Makosa1: 6:02am On Nov 15, 2022
ghettochild:
Then I took another step , I started learning how to fix nails , lashes and micro blading
My brother u see the above work ehn...if u know anyone in lagos.. go n start the business...u go make am
Hmm
Re: I Can't Get Rid Of Suicidal Thought � by Makosa1: 6:02am On Nov 15, 2022
godofuck231:
You are living in a place where depression is there way of everyday life ,big you don't have money in igbo land you are a cripple , head to lagos and locate ladipo, fit in as good as u can , try and get a little to pick a room, if at all a mud house , start all over again and work smart , be loyal ans be straight Forward, be swift and intelligent, coding Mercedes-Benz cars which uses AGL (automotive grade Linux ) will mae you become something you never imagined, most of the dead engines and gear boxes will come back to life and never teach anyone your trade secret or you are done for
Thinking
Re: I Can't Get Rid Of Suicidal Thought � by godofuck231: 8:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Makosa1:

Thinking
don't think act or be the fool
Re: I Can't Get Rid Of Suicidal Thought � by Makosa1: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wrote jamb last year and a friend of mine has been pressuring me to follow up with school, but not financially stable now and biological dad still not financially stable but still pushing me to follow it up

(1) (Reply)

Is Sitting On A Lumbar Support Pillow Good For Your Back? / 6 Quick Ways To Detox Your Body / How To Clean Your Stomach And Intestines Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.