Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Day-old Baby Wrapped With An Umbilical Cord Found In Front Of A Mosque In Bida - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Day-old Baby Wrapped With An Umbilical Cord Found In Front Of A Mosque In Bida (688 Views)

Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Robber Kills Okada Man In Bida, Steals His Motorcycle (Graphic Photos) / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day-old Baby Wrapped With An Umbilical Cord Found In Front Of A Mosque In Bida by Actually001(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2022
Residents of Poly Junction-Marbrul Axis along the Federal Polytechnic Bida Niger yesterday evening found a one-day-old baby abandoned in front of a mosque.

RukotoTV gathered that the baby allegedly dropped by yet-to-be identified woman was found wrapped with an umbilical cord was discovered in a sack.

Idrees Danjuma, who took to Facebook to announce the discovery said "newly born baby girl found at the front of our mosque close to my house behind Maburr after Poly Junction Bida".

Re: Day-old Baby Wrapped With An Umbilical Cord Found In Front Of A Mosque In Bida by Dreal1247: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2022
Welcoming the innocent baby. Thanks be to God that the baby was not killed

3 Likes

Re: Day-old Baby Wrapped With An Umbilical Cord Found In Front Of A Mosque In Bida by Rhema04(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2022
What some of us will give heaven and earth if possible just to have
Re: Day-old Baby Wrapped With An Umbilical Cord Found In Front Of A Mosque In Bida by advanceDNA: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2022
Hookup people

1 Like

Re: Day-old Baby Wrapped With An Umbilical Cord Found In Front Of A Mosque In Bida by Dreal1247: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2022
Children like this are often genius and very influential in the society. I pray that the right set of people bring up the baby.

2 Likes

Re: Day-old Baby Wrapped With An Umbilical Cord Found In Front Of A Mosque In Bida by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
It's likely the baby is unwanted. A result of unlawful or illicit sex that's allowed and prevalent in this civilization.

God willing, when the New Era comes, we'll have less of or absolutely no cases like this.

We await the coming of the great emperor "The Unity"
Re: Day-old Baby Wrapped With An Umbilical Cord Found In Front Of A Mosque In Bida by Asquare84(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
This act is surely done by bida poly student because that area is occupied by student.
Re: Day-old Baby Wrapped With An Umbilical Cord Found In Front Of A Mosque In Bida by ASAPFERG1: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
one yamlegg have done it again undecided

1 Like

Re: Day-old Baby Wrapped With An Umbilical Cord Found In Front Of A Mosque In Bida by ASAPFERG1: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
advanceDNA:
Hookup people
hookup without condom?
except you want make disease kill you be that
Re: Day-old Baby Wrapped With An Umbilical Cord Found In Front Of A Mosque In Bida by dnawah(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Actually001:
Residents of Poly Junction-Marbrul Axis along the Federal Polytechnic Bida Niger yesterday evening found a one-day-old baby abandoned in front of a mosque.
RukotoTV gathered that the baby allegedly dropped by yet-to-be identified woman was found wrapped with an umbilical cord was discovered in a sack.

Idrees Danjuma, who took to Facebook to announce the discovery said "newly born baby girl found at the front of our mosque close to my house behind Maburr after Poly Junction Bida".
them no even bath am, that is her 1st bath. cry cry
Re: Day-old Baby Wrapped With An Umbilical Cord Found In Front Of A Mosque In Bida by Houseofglam7(f): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Awwwwww
I’m glad she’s alive
Re: Day-old Baby Wrapped With An Umbilical Cord Found In Front Of A Mosque In Bida by Nigra(f): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Creatures way dey my list to kill slowly no many,Na make I just the opportunity.. I'm so sorry baby girl.
Your stupid mama need to suffer a slow and painful death angry

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Killed In Enugu / Spaceship Technologies Scammed Me / School Pupils Forced To Swear By Water Deity Over Teacher’s Missing Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.