Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

2023: US Stole $460,000 Belonging To Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: US Stole $460,000 Belonging To Tinubu. (950 Views)

$460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: US Stole $460,000 Belonging To Tinubu. by Cosbyrich: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Acidosis:
A bloody low-ranking junior accountant with B.Sc. degree forfeited $460,000 to the US government without contesting grin cheesy

Even Elon Musk will not forfeit such amount for no justifiable reason.

I will say it again and again, Tinubu is a transnational criminal.

Like Obi Pandora?
Re: 2023: US Stole $460,000 Belonging To Tinubu. by MikeofAfrica: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pakute:

A typical zombidient brain cannot differentiate between a personal account and a company's account. The question is, why was over $900k was left unforfeited?.
Can a US Government return some certain amount of money in an account belonging to a drug Baron without confiscating every single penny?
Can a drug Baron retain his appointment with the Top firms in the US and promoted as a senior executive without being fired?
Folks like you are inflicted with low mental capacities being a; zombidient ✓, Obidient ✓, olodo ✓, Hundeyin's gullible puppet ✓

Let me confide in you the truth about the Tinubu drug story.
Tinubu was not directly involved in the drug business. As an Accountant, he was assisting drug trafficking gangs in Chicago to manage the proceeds of their crime while getting commissions for his services.
This is how Tinubu became a dollar millionaire.
When the US security agencies bursted the crime of these gangs, Tinubu hired a legal team that told him to cooperate with the Security teams. He provided informations that led to the arrest of the criminals.

Hence he was granted a plea bargain and asked to forfeit $460,000 which was easily proven to be proceeds for his service to drug barons.
Since there was not enough evidence to prove the remaining funds in his account was also from his service to drug barons, he was allow to leave America with the fund.

However for Tinubu to forfeited $460,000 shows he is not innocent of the allegations against him.
Re: 2023: US Stole $460,000 Belonging To Tinubu. by observanc1: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pakute:

Where did i tell you they were his clients?. Thank goodness you admitted it was an investment account and if someone had questionable funds in a company he is a director, would that stop the funds being investigated?. Why do you guys like changing mouth like dirty pants, can't you guys be humble to admit you don't know and then learn?.
Do you know Tinubu has shares in Apple & Manchester United?. I pity ignorant folks like you.
shut the hell up agbadorian.
Re: 2023: US Stole $460,000 Belonging To Tinubu. by Pakute: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Tinubu was not directly involved in the drug business. As an Accountant, he was assisting drug trafficking gangs in Chicago to manage the proceeds of their crime while getting commissions for his services.
When the US security agencies bursted the crime of these gangs, Tinubu hired a legal team that told him to cooperate with the Security teams. He provided informations that led to the arrest of the criminals.

Hence he was granted a plea bargain and asked to forfeit $460,000 which was easily proven to be proceeds for his service to drug barons.
Since there was not enough evidence to prove the remaining funds in his account was also from his service to drug barons, he was allow to leave America with the fund.

However for Tinubu to forfeited $460,000 shows he is not innocent of the allegations against him.
Abakaliki FBI, weldone sir.
Re: 2023: US Stole $460,000 Belonging To Tinubu. by 489akinrinnola: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
I am fully OBIDIENT. Every day I pick up my PVC and kiss it.I am fully OBIDIENT. Every day I pick up my PVC and kiss it....
Re: 2023: US Stole $460,000 Belonging To Tinubu. by inforesource: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Which US publication did you get this information. Kindly share the link here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Middle Belt Will Vote Peter Obi — Barr. Simon Gunkat / A Call To Deradicalise Igbo Youths / Apc Presidential Campaign In Abuja yesterday Barely Made The News.. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.