Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Who Is A Responsible Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is A Responsible Husband? (18676 Views)

A Responsible Alcoholic Father / How To Raise A Responsible Adolescent / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Responsible Husband? by HarlequinLekex: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2022
I've heard different stories of couples having misunderstanding on the basis that "you are not a responsible husband/wife."

Parents in the house who is a responsible husband?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by Richy4(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2022
In my opinion, a responsible husband is that man that takes care of his family, provide for the children’s education and health and ensures that his wife is well taken care of economically and emotionally...who is smart enough not to die simply because he was tagged the breadwinner of the home and intelligent enough to ask for help from the wife (especially financially ) smiley

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by chinae(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
A man who accepted to be the one responsible for his wife's pregnancy

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by Abfinest007(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
In Nigeria terms.a responsible man is that rich man than cares 4 his family

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by NovoLag: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
A responsible husband is a man who does everything within his power to not die before the wife angry

Myself and 90 percent of my friends are all fatherless… shit is scary shocked

58 Likes

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
A responsible husband is one who puts his family first in everything, and takes care of their needs when he can.
One who provides for his family without complaining.

A responsible husband is one who makes himself available at his childrens school events and activities both curricular and extra curricular. He must be involved.

He is one who gathers the family to pray and fellowship with one another.

One who leads by example.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by MANDIPUTIN: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
In western world a responsible man is one who care for his family Emotionaly, Spiritually & Financially.

But in Nigeria if all you can do is to provide Financially for your family without any other form of care or considerations, you'll be considered a responsible man.
So guys all you need to do to be called a responsible man in this part of the world is to strive hard to make alot of money & provide for your family. QED

6 Likes

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by Akalia(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Any man that provides for his family financially is responsible enough. Him be odogwu.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by Muhylonaire007: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by BarrElChapo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
A man who fears God and honors the terms of his marriage vows

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by Falseprofet2: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Provides money and does not ask questions

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by TheRealOwner(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Based on popular opinion and observation, it'll be better to give examples than to give definition

Responsible husbands
Lalasticlala, Obama,

Irresponsible husbands
Obavoh, Ooni of Ife, Airforce1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by Sucrewrld: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
A man who buys cloths for his wife from sew unique. Ajara/Badagry opposite cooperate garden. Gbam �

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by rolams(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Me
Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by Munzy14(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Richy4:
In my opinion, a responsible husband is that man that takes care of his family, provide for the children’s education and health and ensures that his wife is well taken care of economically and emotionally...who is smart enough not to die simply because he was tagged the breadwinner of the home and intelligent enough to ask for help from the wife (especially financially help) smiley
You don win cheesy

Let me go and bring your medal..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by Detefa(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Paxful is celebrating it's 7th year by giving you the chance to win exclusive Paxful goodies!

Prize: $15,000
Winners: All Valid Paxful Users

Visit https://paxful.com to get started

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by cassidy1996(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hmmmm.....is not easy to be responsible

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
A responsible husband is the one who can fu-ck day and night 24/7

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by PoliteActivist: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
A responsible husband is a husband who is responsible.

virginprincess:
Responisble husband,Do will still have responisible husbands in this country,op,i don't think any Nigeria man have an answer to this your question because they don't even know the meaning of that word ''responisble''.

Actually, you are wrong. As defined below, there are quite a few

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by xocegaj: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
M
Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by virginprincess(f): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Responisble husband,Do will still have responisible husbands in this country,op,i don't think any Nigeria man have an answer to this your question because they don't even know the meaning of that word ''responisble''.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by nisco18ng(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Me
Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by Xwizard: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
A die hard fan
Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by obedience4(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Richy4:
In my opinion, a responsible husband is that man that takes care of his family, provide for the children’s education and health and ensures that his wife is well taken care of economically and emotionally...who is smart enough not to die simply because he was tagged the breadwinner of the home and intelligent enough to ask for help from the wife (especially financially help) smiley

Small question, you don turn am to eassy..
Your don carry first

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by Tufunky: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
A responsible husband is someone who not only proposes and marries a woman but knows that from that moment, that he is responsible for not only his actions m, but also for the bad behavior and actions of his wife. He is responsible because na him marry her come enter him house. She dey on her own dey mind her business before.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Responsible Husband? by Highways: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
A responsible husband is obviously someone like Tinubu that will not only run drug business to keep his family together notwithstanding if other families lost their wards to heroin overdose but will also tell a lie about his age and as if that's not enough will also tell another lie about working with Deloitte, just for him to appear good as a responsible husband...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Wife To Get bosom Implants? / Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me / 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.