Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads (18692 Views)

Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by daewoorazer(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
1. The blamers:
These set of people are specially made! They are some special kinda saints. They blame their inability to feed their families on employers, politicians.

‘The Governor didn’t pay our arrears, do you want me to go and steal?’

So they scream at their wives and children. It was never their fault they chose to rely on certificates, No! Their mates who are billionaires today are probably with 2 heads. Trust me, these papas will blame their torn shirts on Buhari.

2. The past-dwellers:
‘While I was your age, I had no one to send me to school’

‘As a student, I ate Amala with palm oil, but you want to drain my pocket with MR. Biggs’

So they yell whenever their children ask for pocket money. Isn’t it shameful, a child you brought to this world, to deny him/her at every given chance? These sets of dad are the locals who never realized they are failures for giving their children the exact kinda life their own parents gave. The life they lived, they should never give their children, what a shame!

3. The IDGAF crew
These ones don’t care if the child is not up and doing, of a fact, it is a prayer come through; once the child makes 2 failing attempts at an exam, the next thing is:

‘Tell me the trade you want to learn, your star doesn’t support education’

They are already scared of paying 140k as tuition, they are so short-sighted. They can’t see the bigger picture, obviously, one child cannot kill his/her father. They play lotto with futures, even the bright ones.

4. Father of all nations:
These set are hypocrites, they are like birds which raise families everywhere they go. Mostly they are travelers due to their jobs and hence use every relocation to spring up another family. These set are usually very good at it such that not each one of the individual mothers and children will have an understanding they have numerous step mothers, brothers and sisters until the demise of the Olori Oko!

5. The lotto ambassadors:
These ones are usually with one single dress as they’d rather bet their last cash rather than add one more dress to their wardrobe. This single shirt they have is probably rolled up from their bum-bums up the back of their necks; truly they don’t give a shyte. You will always see them nap and perm some imaginary numbers to enrich the pockets of their Korean masters.

The hypocrisy of these set is second to none, they are non-advisable, neither are they opened to ideas. The story of a man who won 100 million naira 12 years ago is the testimony keeping them going; sad enough, they will never win 10,000 naira until grave calls!

Source:
https://naijacomet.com/2018/11/02/5-categories-of-worst-performing-dads/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by sirbanky77(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
chaii....I just waste my little mb on this trash

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by BigGuyMan: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
The Dads that supports Buhari cool

5 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by dykedarlyn(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please eeh, what did you smoke before you came up with this trash

3 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by hahn(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Break it down
Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nanxix
Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by k9yt(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by Mizk(f): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
One category is not there, what about the sweet and blameless dad who you can't seem to get enough of.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by ednut1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
Y made little sense
Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by McMayowa(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ok
Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by BigGuyMan: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
xxx10467:
Bro how you take dey make money from this thing you no dey give up o cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by kulay1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
I want my kids to be proud of me

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by M7even(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
K
Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by Histrings08(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Dem plenty die
Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by 1Sharon(f): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
You forgot the dictator

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
sirbanky77:
chaii....I just waste my little mb on this trash
how is this trash.

don't we have fathers that behave in the manners listed above.

11 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by cooldipo(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lol
Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Wiz kid- IDGAF crew aka dead beat
Tu- face- Father of all nation
Wiz kid- Blamers
Davido- Past dwellers
Timaya- lotto ambassador crew.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by IMASTEX: 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
Okay
Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by ikorodureporta: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
daewoorazer:
1. The blamers:
These set of people are specially made! They are some special kinda saints. They blame their inability to feed their families on employers, politicians.

‘The Governor didn’t pay our arrears, do you want me to go and steal?’

So they scream at their wives and children. It was never their fault they chose to rely on certificates, No! Their mates who are billionaires today are probably with 2 heads. Trust me, these papas will blame their torn shirts on Buhari.

2. The past-dwellers:
‘While I was your age, I had no one to send me to school’

‘As a student, I ate Amala with palm oil, but you want to drain my pocket with MR. Biggs’

So they yell whenever their children ask for pocket money. Isn’t it shameful, a child you brought to this world, to deny him/her at every given chance? These sets of dad are the locals who never realized they are failures for giving their children the exact kinda life their own parents gave. The life they lived, they should never give their children, what a shame!

3. The IDGAF crew
These ones don’t care if the child is not up and doing, of a fact, it is a prayer come through; once the child makes 2 failing attempts at an exam, the next thing is:

‘Tell me the trade you want to learn, your star doesn’t support education’

They are already scared of paying 140k as tuition, they are so short-sighted. They can’t see the bigger picture, obviously, one child cannot kill his/her father. They play lotto with futures, even the bright ones.

4. Father of all nations:
These set are hypocrites, they are like birds which raise families everywhere they go. Mostly they are travelers due to their jobs and hence use every relocation to spring up another family. These set are usually very good at it such that not each one of the individual mothers and children will have an understanding they have numerous step mothers, brothers and sisters until the demise of the Olori Oko!

5. The lotto ambassadors:
These ones are usually with one single dress as they’d rather bet their last cash rather than add one more dress to their wardrobe. This single shirt they have is probably rolled up from their bum-bums up the back of their necks; truly they don’t give a shyte. You will always see them nap and perm some imaginary numbers to enrich the pockets of their Korean masters.

The hypocrisy of these set is second to none, they are non-advisable, neither are they opened to ideas. The story of a man who won 100 million naira 12 years ago is the testimony keeping them going; sad enough, they will never win 10,000 naira until grave calls!

Source:
https://naijacomet.com/2018/11/02/5-categories-of-worst-performing-dads/

grin cheesy no5
Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by ikorodureporta: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
dykedarlyn:
Please eeh, what did you smoke before you came up with this trash
How trashy??
Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
No 2 made no sense at all. I know a dad back then who rides bike in Oshodi, and he trained a son in the University with the proceeds from riding bike daily. If you are a son to such dad, do you expect him to provide you money for Mr biggs and all shenanigans because you want to belong.??Our problems as youths is trying to belong where you don't fit in.,living a fake life when you know the type of home you come from.
Still grateful to my dad who taught me how to be independent,i never had uncles or aunties to run to to bail me out when I was in school years ago and needed cash. Did menail jobs, pon pon ( carry cement for head)
Digging foundations for building and all, with my Vaseline in my bag, so after work for the day, I will rub it thoroughly to avoid my skin looking white so people will Not detect what I just did.
How do they say it again, Cut your cloth according to your material abi something like that

13 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by Rumplesteelskin: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
I am not sure the OP is even a father yet...

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by jumpandpas(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by bidak(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
Trash..No father deserve to be in that category , if you know what an average father do to feed and provide for his immediate family, you won’t be saying this nuisance

5 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by Tinalex(f): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
Cool write up!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by Cindy95(f): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
what of the pedophilic father's... the drunk father's dat lay with their daughters....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by SingleWahala(f): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
undecided
Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by Bacteriologist(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
While you made some key points, I believe Fathers are underrated in our society.
Re: 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Cindy95:
what of the pedophilic father's... the drunk father's dat lay with their daughters....
Such are fathers from hell, their performance is too bad to be mentioned by the OP. I hope you never had such dad though

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? / Is There A Happy Polygamous Home? / HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.