Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room (72253 Views)

Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed / Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House / The Perfect Way Your Sitting Room Should Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Kizyte:
I like it simple
Spectacular

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by HolyMan12: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2022
BritishAirways:
Naa my own be this. Naa my living room be my room and parlor cheesy

Omo see likes shocked shocked
If I can convert these likes lasan
I see you always have breakfast in bed grin
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by BeanmanX(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2022
chatinent:
Abi women no get house?
Pocohantas, mangoliaa and their fellow feminist no get house. grin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by BeanmanX(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

If I may ask, is it cheaper or better? Cos I believe it consumes a lot of data added to the fact one probably needs a smart TV to use it

It consumes data, but I think with 40GB you can watch movies on Netflix and Amazon prime for a month.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by pocohantas(f): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2022
BeanmanX:
Pocohantas, mangolia and their fellow feminist no get house. grin

When would you post yours jornwhite? If you like, mention me a thousand times, I won’t post even plastic chair. You think say you sabi reverse psychology? grin

4 Likes

Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by GloriousGbola: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2022
Plenty sitting room bandits here.

Stealing online Ogbono is yesterdays news

1 Like

Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by jornwhite: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2022
pocohantas:

When would you post yours jornwhite? If you like, mention me a thousand times, I won’t post even plastic chair. You think say you sabi reverse psychology? grin

i have screwed you for tew many times for you not to know my size naw undecided olodo rabata
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by wumi2017(f): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Some people just dey lie upandan grin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2022
BeanmanX:
It consumes data, but I think with 40GB you can watch movies on Netflix and Amazon prime for a month.

Please, will one also be able to watch all football matches?
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by pocohantas(f): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2022
jornwhite:

i have screwed you for tew many times for you not to know my size naw undecided olodo rabata

Says the moogu with erection problems. grin
Keep alternating monikers. Jobless APC urchin.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by bizzibodi(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2022
This hotel room look familiar.
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by GloriousGbola: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Open kitchen plans are actually very foreign. With or without room dividers, they have open kitchens. There are some abroad designed the same way. I have even seen worse on TikTok.

Open kitchens are all the rage among our olowo pipu now

Always getting drawings of mega homes with two kitchens - the open kitchen beside the living room and the real.enclosed kitchen.

Na oyibo wey dey cook mayonnaise based meals wey fit keep open kitchen. How do you cope with smells. Of ogbono or efo in your living room
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by destiny4luv(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Killermamba:

Which hotel be this

That's my home, it's a bet sitter. (some call it self contain), a room, toilet, bathroom and kitchen. It's not an hotel. U can pay me a visit I base in Warri. Look at the mirror at the extreme u will see my pictures hanging beside the mirror. Will I take my pictures to an hotel? Lol... ; grin grin grin. I believe any comfort I can get in any average hotel, I can get more in my home.

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by pocohantas(f): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Open kitchens are all the rage among our olowo pipu now

Always getting drawings of mega homes with two kitchens - the open kitchen beside the living room and the real.enclosed kitchen.

Na oyibo wey dey cook mayonnaise based meals wey fit keep open kitchen. How do you cope with smells. Of ogbono or efo in your living room

The same way they are used to smell of mayo, that is how we are used to the smell of ogbono. I would be more worried that someone would see me cooking, than I would be about the smell. cheesy

In a rich man’s house, the open kitchen would definitely not be for the main cooking. I think what they have is more of a wet and dry kitchen, not really an open kitchen. But then, you never can tell with Nigerian elites.
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by jornwhite: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Says the moogu with erection problems. grin
Keep alternating monikers. Jobless APC urchin.

i don finger your brain sotey you see me in everyone that exposes your fake turgid ass undecided

as you dey embrass yoursef e dey sweet us undecided
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by OmayieHenry(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2022
EFGH:
This is where I am living for now.
It is just a self contain apartment. I will move to a bigger apartment when my rent get due by early next year God willing.

Hello bro... you base in lagos?
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2022
jornwhite:

i don finger your brain sotey you see me in everyone that exposes your fake turgid ass undecided

as you dey embrass yoursef e dey sweet us undecided

You and your alternates. grin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by destiny4luv(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Kizyte:
I like it simple

Men, I love this setting. More success Bro.......

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by chatinent: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2022
BeanmanX:
Pocohantas, mangoliaa and their fellow feminist no get house. grin
Calm down, chief, I no call names. Your blood dey hot.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by Kizyte(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2022
destiny4luv:

Men, I love this setting. My success Bro.......
Thanks brother
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by BritishAirways: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2022
HolyMan12:

I see you always have breakfast in bed grin
naa my room be my palor and dinning na.
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by Brownshoe: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2022
Can u put me through this netflex in particular am interested, how is the subscription like? And the amount of data that can power it.
BeanmanX:
People are only interested on internet TV these days like Netflix, Amazon prime etc. the era of DSTV and it's likes are fast fading away.
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by meobizy(f): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Fira09:

Till now?
I’m coming.
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by Xiaohei(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Mine .

1 Share

Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by Mirasteel: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Nairaland grin
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by Magnoliaa(f): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Mirasteel:

Telephone without wire, soromideleru, agbejorokiri, who sent you to help edit my moniker? undecided

A dãft fòol and more.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by Mirasteel: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Telephone without wire, soromideleru, agbejorokiri, who sent you to help edit my moniker? undecided

A dãft fòol and more.
What's all these?
please don't use such foul language on me anymore or I might report you. angry
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by Lepon02: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
SergeantTitus:
Let's go

Ori e ti daaaaru!

Alakori, you go take picture for your oga living room dey share am for SM.

Alainikanshe.
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by NomzyJust(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
lordm:

You don't know anything

Yes Mr knoweth all.

So if I post my sitting room in this faceless forum, armed robbers and kidnappers will come for me.
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by lordm(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
NomzyJust:

Yes Mr knoweth all.

So if I post my sitting room in this faceless forum, armed robbers and kidnappers will come for me.
brother, I only gave an advice. Who no go, no know
Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by DLivingAncestor: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
Na my Living room be this

1 Like

Re: Drop A Picture Of Your Sitting Room by BeanmanX(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Who be jornwhite again? this one done miss road already. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Shares Photos Of An Apartment Of N700K He Checked Out In Ibadan / Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback / Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.